Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Is Squirting ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Squirting ?? (918 Views)

Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Squirting ?? by derachokolate(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2017
She said and I quote

squirt is urine forced out by sexual stimulation..

Don't come here and say rubbish o Case closed�����
Re: What Is Squirting ?? by derachokolate(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Myth.
Like in the Greek stories, we have our own gods of everything. There was a fight between the gods and the god of culture fell down to earth. He was weak, and a philosopher saw him, picked him up. Nursed his wounds and kept him in a golden mystery box to preserve him. And, since then that box has been passed down from generations to generations enabling culture live on.

Present day.
We have a man called Jegede, a civil servant, simple as they come. Funny too. He is the protector of the box now. He has an Efik descent, but was born and raised in Lagos. So, he imbibed the life of the Yoruba's as his actual way of life. He has two kids, Junior and Bella. (Where the movie title was coined from). They don't know about this mystery box in their house. Junior is 17 in SS3, stubborn and a loudmouth. Bella on the other hand, is 15. In ss1, quiet, dark, loves the colour - Black. Enjoys her own company, reads a lot. And, hangs out with older people. Some, her Dad's age mate.

Story.
The children have powers inherited from God knows where. And, their father doesn't know about it. These kids are not interested in the culture and traditions of Nigeria. But, something happened. While Bella was in the library going through old books as usual. She saw an old book on culture and traditions, opened it and started reading. A portal opened behind her, she entered and went back in time to the lives of the efiks.
11:46AM

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? / Teen Masturbates 46 Times Straight On Valentine’s Day, Dies From Heart Attack / I Am Pregnant After Five Years Of Infertility And I Want A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.