Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website (1160 Views)

Free Nairaland Course On Group Buying From China For All Mini Importers / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
At Ginax International Enterprises, we help mini importers source for hot-selling products, save cost and grow their mini importation businesses in Nigeria. If you are a mini importer in the country, we can help you make payments or help you purchase any item from any Chinese web site while you pay us the exchange equivalent in Naira

PAY FOR ME SERVICES

If you have already done your research and seen the product(s) you want to buy from any of these websites: Alibaba, 1688, AliExpress, Taobao, Tmall, JoyBuy, JD and Global Sources, we can help you make payments for the product(s). You will only pay us the total cost of the product in USD + money transfer charge. The money transfer charge is the exact figure (not exchange equivalent) of your goods in Naira and it is used to cover the transfer and transaction charges that would be deducted from our account.

For example, if you want to buy 100pcs of an item from a particular link on AliExpress and the total cost of the item is $300, you will pay us $300 (total cost of your item) + N300 (money transfer charge) to help you purchase or make payment for the item on AliExpress. If you also want to buy 500pcs of another item from a particular link on Alibaba and the total cost of the item is $5000, you will pay us $5000 (total cost of your item) + N5000 (money transfer charge) to help you purchase or make payment for that particular item on Alibaba.

How It Works

Step 1: Send Your Links and Payment Request − Take your time to search for the item(s) you want to buy from any of the Chinese websites listed above and then send us their individual web link(s) via email or WhatsApp.

Step 2: Payment Request Confirmation − Once we confirm your links and approve any of your payment requests, you would need to deposit or transfer the total cost of your goods + money transfer charge to any of our local bank accounts. You can pay us in USD or the total exchange equivalent in Naira. Contact us for our bank account details. After making your bank deposit or wire transfer, fill our online payment notification form or bring your bank deposit/transfer slip to our retail store. Filling of the online payment notification form would enable us to quickly verify and process your payment within 4 working days. Failure to fill the payment notification form will result to delay in processing your payment.

Step 3: Paying For Your Items − We will notify you via email or WhatsApp once payment is done and you can then contact your supplier/manufacturer for shipping.

P.S. We do not and would not verify the quality of the products or authenticity of the manufacturer/supplier as our service here is to only help you make payments based on the web link(s) you provided. So, if the qualities of the products supplied are substandard or if the manufacturer/supplier refuses to ship your goods, you would have to contact the manufacturer/supplier of the product, and not GIE. GIE, its staff and agents will neither be held responsible for products that were not supplied nor products that were supplied at poor quality after payments were made. One of the ways to verify the quality of any product on most Chinese websites is to read the product reviews, check the seller’s ratings and the number of orders sold. Or better still, you can order for a real sample and confirm the quality first before booking your main order.

If you need our services, you can find my phone numbers and website in my signature.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2017
You can ask me any question here or via WhatsApp. Our company is one of the registered and leading importers and distributors in Nigeria. We also have a retail store at the Tradefair Complex in Lagos.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by Jaxx123: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
All I need is reliable procurement agent that really help not the one that after payment and weeks products refuse to reach you and you don't pick call again!
I need good one seriously

1 Like

Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by acosfd: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
http://m.1688.com/offer/545281945551.html. Can you please help get price quotation for 100 pieces of this stuff and what it would cost to ship it to Benin, Edo state. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Jaxx123:
All I need is reliable procurement agent that really help not the one that after payment and weeks products refuse to reach you and you don't pick call again!
I need good one seriously

We are reliable and we are importers ourselves. You can visit us at our retail store at the Tradefair Complex and we discuss further.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2018
acosfd:
http://m.1688.com/offer/545281945551.html. Can you please help get price quotation for 100 pieces of this stuff and what it would cost to ship it to Benin, Edo state. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Let's get connected on WhatsApp and discuss further. My WhatsApp number is in my signature.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by Bulletproofgt: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2018
jerryihejirika:

We are reliable and we are importers ourselves. You can visit us at our retail store at the Tradefair Complex and we discuss further.

Where in trade fair complex pls a d send us your whatsap details
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Bulletproofgt:

Where in trade fair complex pls a d send us your whatsap details

Retail Store Address: Shop H1/007, Article Dealers Association (ADA) Complex, Under Bridge Bus-stop, Lagos-Badagry Express Road, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria. (It’s close to the Tradefair Complex.) You can visit us next week as we wont be opening shop this week.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by jerryihejirika(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2018
We can also help you source for the most reliable manufacturers/suppliers of your products in China and negotiate with them. More details at https://www.nairaland.com/4267123/source-good-manufacturers-suppliers-product.
Re: We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website by easeballs(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Zenith, Uba, Ecobank And Other Banks Ussd Codes / Business, Marketing And Entrepreneurship / For Small Business Owners: This Thread Might Help You Boost Your Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.