Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Beast With A Human Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beast With A Human Side (548 Views)

"The Human Side Of President Buhari" Documentary Didn't Feature PMB / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beast With A Human Side by spafu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
The Beast with a Human Side
For almost three years we had us a beastly President and all that he did were indicative of the beast in him. He started by spending six months de-marketing us before our foreign friends - calling us all sorts of names. Then he used six months to search and appoint rogues, criminals and failed leaders of the past into his cabinet, and for the first time, we were subjected to a general act of budget padding. And not yet done with us, the president and his team attempted to eliminate us with inadequate or lack of economic policies that heralded one of the worst recessions we were to witness as a people. And what did the president to cushion the effects of his maladministration? He kept blaming anyone blamable, except, of course, himself. What a beastly side of a beastly President.
However, in his magnanimity, the President had decided to show us his human side, howbeit, not in governance, not in economic prosperity, not on effective leadership, not even in budget implementation, not in probity, transparency and accountability, not even in finding a lasting solution to the fuel scarcity that is already becoming a monstrous challenge. The President rather chooses to show us his human side in a documentary, that won't be watched by most Nigerians because they don't have electricity supply in their homes, and not many can afford to spend three days queuing to buy fuel at #300 per liter only to go and use same to watch a beast with a human side. Who does that? I don’t know if our stupidity has gotten to that extent. I won’t be surprised though because we have some zombie-like human beings among us who could shock you any day anytime for their sheer display of stupidity. Was it not in this same Nigeria that people were trekking far distances to celebrate the election a man, who, for all intent and purposes, was known to most of us, who choose to retain our sanity, as an abysmal failure, no matter what he was assigned.
The question I keep asking people is, name one area that this presidency has been able to successfully transformed or impacted by good governance? Rather than getting intelligent response backed with facts, you are inundated with a barrage of excuses. For how long shall continue to celebrate mediocrity? For how long shall we continue to make excuses for our failed leaders? For how long shall we use religion and ethnicity as the yardsticks for supporting and or criticizing our political office holders? For me, I don’t see a human face in this administration nor do I see one in the face of the man heading the team, and I know that I am not alone in this. Even the presidency is very much aware that the president does not have a human side like most human, so they have to take time to look for a way of giving him some human side and showcase it to us. So which other side have we, all along, known of the president, if we are just now meeting his human side in a documentary? His BEASTLY side of course.

How long shall we remain patient while our future and those of our children are being played with? Shall fear prevent us from talking? Shall fear prevent us from acting? ... I don't know about you, but as for me, I have chosen to talk and act in my own little way.

Source: http://www.ojojorok.com/2017/12/the-beast-with-human-side.html

1 Like

Re: The Beast With A Human Side by SweetJoystick(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Well said
Re: The Beast With A Human Side by spafu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Well said
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Appoints 239th Assistant / Apc Loses 5000 Members To PDP In Delta State / Yahaya Bello Writes VC To Recommend Students For The Students Union Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.