Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (44566 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
This man, you sha wan upgrade that officer. But you're right tho. Most people in friend zone don't know they're locked in the most unwanted zone. They feel so comfortable and happy in the zone. So you may be right cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin most r fools for love
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by GreatCracker(m): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2017
YOU MUST BE OUTTER YOUR MND....
That spanish fly ish do no shi to ladies....stop giving ugly niggas some hope mehn, let them work more on themselves.
gregyboy:

Bleep up boy

have this mindset any girl who comes to my house must be fu*ked
then i assure you friendzoned will be a thing of the past

or still yet if u too ugly u could buy spanish fly to perduade her
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Obodo999(m): 4:14am On Dec 29, 2017
makky555:

You're right sir but for me if I like or I'm crushing on a guy and I see he's not reciprocating one way or another I'll find a reason to kill whatever feelings I have. For instance I'll just tell myself "what do I see in him anyway? He's too short for me or he's too handsome or he doesn't have flat tummy grin ... I wonder how you guys manage.

I always tell myself my money and sperm are too precious to be wasted.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by makky555(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Obodo999:

I always tell myself my money and sperm are too precious to be wasted.

Well what if the lady you're interested in doesn't ask for either.
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Obodo999(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
makky555:

Well what if the lady you're interested in doesn't ask for either.

Well, I stand to lose my money and sperm if she agrees to date me. And if she refuses, then I have nothing to lose.
Understand ?
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Its getting to 4 years since I friendzoned this my friend, he is actually the CEO of my friendzone grin.
Weldone God Is Watchin You undecided
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Wroxxane: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

12. When your think she's with you BUT in actual sense, you're absolutely ON YOUR OWN.

[img]https://media1./images/9dfaf8c35b1b1ff43d58fad4e2505bff/tenor.gif?itemid=9061497[/img]
Considering the fact that I recently saw the movie this picture is from, I totally understand
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wroxxane:

Considering the fact that I recently saw the movie this picture is from, I totally understand
what's the movie title?
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Wroxxane: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
emusmithy:
what's the movie title?
Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wroxxane:

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

Okay Thanx
Re: 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) by elvision1(m): 12:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
grin

Happy new year, see as you dey shine teeth. Where's my crown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.