Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20571 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
babe is not ready...what more do you need to understand it? dont try to go too fast and put the carriage before the horses. take your time!

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
babe is not ready...what more do you need to understand it? dont try to go too fast and put the carriage before the horses. take your time!
so should i give her the money?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by DispatcherLagos: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
You abandoned today's newspaper go dey hustle for last week's newspaper, you are getting what you want.

Give am the 30k na, if they swear for you

300 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by WatchYourSix: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she them responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

U are being manipulated....she doesn't want you but she's keeping you around and deceptively leading you on for her gain....
havent you heard of "eating your cake and keeping it"??.... this is is even throwing your cake away and still keeping it...

find someone that wants you....and keep your money in our pocket...entitled, parasitic, deceptive women dont deserve it

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by WatchYourSix: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Give her money for what.?? What kimd of question is this??...please don't be a simp... it's irritating...

somone is trying to take advantage of your feelings and you are asking if you should allow the person do so....

please use your common sense...u are not being friend zone...you are being used

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by 2dice01: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

It is called Registration fee

Trust me the money will ignite the love

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by sehin79(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well.. she not ready and she is your friend.. give her a gift eg cards but not more that 10 percent of what she ask for..you cannot be giving her girlfriend privileges for friendship commitment.. that is a wrong foundation to build on.. if you start that way you are going to lose…

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Pierohandsome: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op,What is the colour of your foolishness?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by WatchYourSix: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
sehin79:
Well.. she not ready and she is your friend.. give her a gift eg cards but not more that 10 percent of what she ask for..you cannot be giving her girlfriend privileges for friendship commitment.. that is a wrong foundation to build on.. if you start that way you are going to lose…

She's not his friend....a good friend doesnt bill his or friend large amount of money because of photo shoot or for any other reason

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by zed7: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anytime I want to have some faith in our girls, they just disappoint. Why celebrate a birthday if you don't have money?

Even if she's your babe, your obligation to her is just gifts. Gifts could be anything from a notebook to private jet. It's strictly a man's discretion.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
You abandoned today's newspaper go dey hustle for last week's newspaper, you are getting what you want.

Give am the 30k na, if they swear for you
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Give her money for what.?? What kimd of question is this??...please don't be a simp... it's irritating...

somone is trying to take advantage of your feelings and you are asking if you should allow the person do so....

please use your common sense...u are not being friend zone...you are being used
thanks boss man.
Omo assuming i didn't come across this post I was about to send her money oh maybe that would have compelled her to accept me fast.
Sha once In a while man gast simp.
I actually thought since she's in her 30's she'll be different from these young girls.
But you see las las they're all the same

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by DispatcherLagos: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28
Oh you think it's a voluntary decision of hers that kept her in her father's house up till now?

My brother, na bad character.

I see in you someone that wants to rescue her out of pity.....not necessarily because of love.

Oga very soon, you sef go Japa.....

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oh you think it's a voluntary decision of hers that kept her in her father's house up till now?

My brother, na bad character.

I see in you someone that wants to rescue her out of pity.....not necessarily because of love.

Oga very soon, you sef go Japa.....
You said it all boss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by thesicilian: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you want to know where you truly belong , give her part of the money, not all of them maybe 10k. Then attend the birthday and keep your eyes open. If you're observant there's a 90% chance you'll get to know who her true boyfriend is.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by WatchYourSix: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
thanks boss man.
Omo assuming i didn't come across this post I was about to send her money oh maybe that would have compelled her to accept me fast.
Sha once In a while man gast simp.
I actually thought since she's in her 30's she'll be different from these young girls.
But you see las las they're all the same

If she's takimg things slow...she won't bill you for money...she's not even a good friend seff.

A good friend will never bill their friends large amount of money just becos their birth day is coming....una dey do Yahoo together?? Which kind billing be that??

Greet her normally...say happy birthday ..
If you want to be nice buy a "friend" gift..like 3k perfume...better still..dont buy anything...

She will come and manipulate you again sayimg stuffs like.."I was testing you" ..
Its just to make you feel guilty for not giving her 30k....all na format..... woman wey another guy dey fvck ..you go dey spend....

abeg find better girl

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Adejo1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
If ur fellow guy ask u for money now, u go say u no get, see as u almost wnt fall victim

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by dhiqson(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

It is called Registration fee

Trust me the money will ignite the love

Op listen to this
See sending her 50k will make her love you more.
Dont listen to broke boys telling you otherwise
Now is your chance to be a real Man.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Mykelslim: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
D
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by iTearHerToto: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cos she sees you as mumu, that's why.

Cos who asks a 30 yr old 8pm newsletter to marry them? Who?

Pukes angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by iTearHerToto: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
Yes sir!

Please smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Mykelslim: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tell her you're not financially ready to chest billing yet

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

of course not....tell her you aint "ready" yet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by SPAMBOX7: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

Ask her this question and watch the answer(s) that will sprout out of that thing you call a friend.

Send 10% of that money to one of your niggas and watch prayers

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
She is not ready for dating but ready for your money.They are always ready for money like funnel grin.If you give her money for this birthday you will be the Group managing director of simpers Ltd.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Mcslize: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

She doesn't love you. A 30yrs old girl should be concern about how to settle down. That's the mistake most make. If she is already billing you, she doesn't love you. She just wants to spent your money without any commitment. Even if there is any commitment, any girl that hit you with billing doesn't in the real sense love you.

A 30yrs old lady shouldn't be that foolish to be hitting a guy with billing. She is supposed to thinking of how to win a man with her good manners and settle down.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Calibrator: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ask her that she should imagine being your girlfriend and she hears you gave a *female friend" 30k for birthday in this present economy, how will she feel?

Tell her that you don't give female friends girlfriend privileges!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by OMOJOHN001: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=GraceUnIimitedd post=114921115]I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via

On no account should you send her any money bro, Please be smart with your doings even if you have enough money. That lady is a manipulative creature that will capitalize on your feelings and kindness to devour you.

On her birthday send her wishes on WhatsApp and if possible go out to an amazing location to chill and Snap picture of yourself in that environment and post it on your WhatsApp status. Sit back and watch her display her hidden character and real self.

I am even assuring you that on that her birthday day, she will knack and the guy she will knack is not You. Know this and know peace.

Add value to yourself, Zero your mind on her and move on with your peace of mind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op,What is the flavour of your foolishness

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

That's is your future wife bro. Date and lose your happiness. Marry her and die before your time.
You're welcome.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Afrobasic(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

That is standard naija women behaviour for you.

She's a leech and you are her mugu.

You will eventually giver her the money, then 6 months later, you will open another thread to tell us She's married to another man.

These things are so predictable when you take the redpill

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.