Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Can You Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do It (861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do It by Paramount01(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can you have sex with a married women, when you are still single?
Re: Can You Do It by Gidex4u(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Of course, I have done it. She became my sex Buddy.
Re: Can You Do It by correctguy101(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
I can't if in my right senses.
But when high, I can do anything.
Re: Can You Do It by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
I cant, simply because some of them re placed on thunderbolt (Maagun)....i no won summersault ooo... outside that it's not good to sleep with another man's wife if u intend to marry someday....karma dey oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Do It by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
habsydiamond:
I cant, simply because some of them re placed on thunderbolt (Maagun)....i no won summersault ooo... outside that it's not good to sleep with another man's wife if u intend to marry someday....karma dey oo
Is it good to sleep with another woman's husband?. Some will even use juju to snatch someone's husband with confidence and scatter his sweet family in poverty.

Its now d man's turn you're saying is not good
Re: Can You Do It by habsydiamond(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Is it good to sleep with another woman's husband?. Some will even use juju to snatch someone's husband with confidence and scatter his sweet family in poverty.

Its now d man's turn you're saying is not good
women wey dey snatch another woman husband no reach man wey dey Bleep another man wife ooo....the way thunderbolt dey hook them when e don too much...if Una like Una sef make una zip up from married women cos no be all married women ATM dey despense better currency ooo...
Re: Can You Do It by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
habsydiamond:
women wey dey snatch another woman husband no reach man wey dey Bleep another man wife ooo....the way thunderbolt dey hook them when e don too much...if Una like Una sef make una zip up from married women cos no be all married women ATM dey despense better currency ooo...
Na lie. Na girls weh dey sleep with married men plenty pass..everybody knows. A married woman has a lot of risk to consider, our cultures do not permit a woman for adultery..you sef know. But a man will have 2 wives at home and will still be chasing his daughters mate to make her the third wife..the culture permits them and no one can quarry dem so long they have d money. Most of d young girls dat ride big jeeps on Lagos streets, those cars are not owned by rhier husbands or boyfriends o. Na sugar daddy weh refuse to pay him pikin sch fees dey buy them d jeep plus renting apartment for them as exorbitant prices.
Re: Can You Do It by habsydiamond(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Na lie. Na girls weh dey sleep with married men plenty pass..everybody knows. A married woman has a lot of risk to consider, our cultures do not permit a woman for adultery..you sef know. But a man will have 2 wives at home and will still be chasing his daughters mate to make her the third wife..the culture permits them and no one can quarry dem so long they have d money. Most of d young girls dat ride big jeeps on Lagos streets, those cars are not owned by rhier husbands or boyfriends o. Na sugar daddy weh refuse to pay him pikin sch fees dey buy them d jeep plus renting apartment for them as exorbitant prices.
''''men are permitted to commit adultery""....of all u have said I don't agree with that statement..none should commit adultery...if u are married stick to Ur wife same goes of a married woman..
Re: Can You Do It by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
habsydiamond:
''''men are permitted to commit adultery""....of all u have said I don't agree with that statement..none should commit adultery...if u are married stick to Ur wife same goes of a married woman..
Mtchew. You no dey make any point. You kunkun know what I've been saying.
Re: Can You Do It by habsydiamond(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Mtchew. You no dey make any point. You kunkun know what I've been saying.
I get Ur point...I have seen I man who has 3 wives and still fornicates...what am saying is that don't be one sided because u are a guy...na the two sex dey commit this adultery of a thing
Re: Can You Do It by iykekelvins(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
You have not hear of magun abi shocked
Re: Can You Do It by Paramount01(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2017
You no dey afraid of magun
Re: Can You Do It by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Gidex4u:
Of course, I have done it. She became my sex Buddy.
Keep digging your grave.
Re: Can You Do It by Paramount01(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Keep digging your grave.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Have Test Before Marriage / Check Out The New Concept A Couple Used For Their Pre-wedding Pic. / Sex Doll: 50 Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.