Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Did I Do Something Wrong... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Something Wrong... (879 Views)

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Something Wrong... by madenigga(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
I took a girl out on a date, a girl i intended taking out tomorrow for valentine, while in the fast food a friend of mine walked in amd we started talking after i introduced her to the guy she and the guy started talking while i made orders during the talk they started playing in the fast food, out of annoyance i just made my order left the two of them their and drove back away...

Is this a matured thing to do?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by xendra: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
after you have done it undecided
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
I hope you don't kill someone soon, outta your jealousy and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by greatnaija01: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
you probably only wanted her BODY and you could not engage her mind. Ladies love people who can get into them without them having to spell out everything.

you do not know the most vital things about women folk.... its actually communication before intimacy... communication is the pre-intimacy that makes the lady know if she will let you have her totally or just a one night stand.

Ladies her more loyal to dudes that "GET" them and they just allow themselves to be used by dudes who have cash and want their bodies.

Valentine is not true love, it has been turned to an immoral lustful stuff.... so bro, read up and practice till you can hold a lady spell bound with conversation and she would not leave you hanging next time.

madenigga:
I took a girl out on a date, a girl i intended taking out tomorrow for valentine, while in the fast food a friend of mine walked in amd we started talking after i introduced her to the guy she and the guy started talking while i made orders during the talk they started playing in the fast food, out of annoyance i just made my order left the two of them their and drove back away...

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by madenigga(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
xendra:
after you have done it undecided
Done what
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by dacoolestkc(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
YES,SHE KNOWS WHATS SHE DOING AND PLS IGNORE HER FROM NOW ON,AND NEVER SHOW EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS TO WOMEN,IT GIVES THEM THE EDGE...THERE ARE MANY WOMEN OUT THERE DONT BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR ONE...MOVE ON ITS STILL EARLY AND YOU HAVE YOUR WORTH,NEVER LOSE IT

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by XhosaNostra(f): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wow, so emotional & "unfun". Good thing you left! The two you left behind sound like a perfect match. Well done, Cupid grin

Btw, of course you were wrong. What's wrong if she's "playing" with your friend?

What does "playing" even mean?

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by dacoolestkc(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
madenigga:

DUDE PLS SEARCH FOR UBUNJA'S MISEDUCATION THREAD READ AND THANK ME LATER..NO WOMAN IS WORTH MAKING YOU FEEL LESS OF A MAN
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by madenigga(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
you probably only wanted her BODY and you could not engage her mind. Ladies love people who can get into them without them having to spell out everything.

you do not know the most vital things about women folk.... its actually communication before intimacy... communication is the pre-intimacy that makes the lady know if she will let you have her totally or just a one night stand.

Ladies her more loyal to dudes that "GET" them and they just allow themselves to be used by dudes who have cash and want their bodies.

Valentine is not true love, it has been turned to an immoral lustful stuff.... so bro, read up and practice till you can hold a lady spell bound with conversation and she would not leave you hanging next time.

I never intended to use her i know myself, my kind of person i would still hang around then play her and fvck her then give her number to my friend to continue then bounce.

But all of a suddem as i want to get serious with life sbut started happening to me
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by NOC1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=madenigga post=65039660]I took a girl out on a date, a girl i intended taking out tomorrow for valentine, while in the fast food a friend of mine walked in amd we started talking after i introduced her to the guy she and the guy started talking while i made orders during the talk they started playing in the fast food, out of annoyance i just made my order left the two of them their and drove back away...

[/font
]

Manage this, You acted like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by greatnaija01: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
if you really want to get serious, then change your GAME and stop choosing LAME girls.... lame girls can only be attractive to play boys.

Change your game by studying about ladies and marriage and the true responsibilities involved for both ladies and guys so you know a wrong girl before u even ask her out.

it takes WORK bro. I know u will get there

madenigga:

I never intended to use her i know myself, my kind of person i would still hang around then play her and fvck her then give her number to my friend to continue then bounce.

But all of a suddem as i want to get serious with life sbut started happening to me

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by amokeme(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I hope you don't kill someone soon, outta your jealousy and insecurity.
Lol, its actually more of insecurity
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
amokeme:

Lol, its actually more of insecurity

His brothers are typing long story.
Instead of hitting the nail on the head grin
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

grin
Someone cannot play with you?
Is that how you use to do?

☣ ☠
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by ashjay001(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
madenigga:

How was d aftermath?
Re: Did I Do Something Wrong... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
So if we say u did well then stroke ur ego?
TBH, any reasonable human being should know dat u just ended up displayn childishness.
I mean u just told her dis guy is ur friend, u want her to be stone-faced towards ur friend?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / Guys , What Is Your Turn Offs In Ladies -part Two / He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.