Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! (767 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / Only These Two Nigerian Celebrities Are “celebrity To Other Celebrities “. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
99% of them are broke ass fuvk. Yet u see on social media flaunting borrowed lifestyle. I hate them so much. Full of shít!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by Nonso92(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
e.g.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
I concur, they are hypocritical, majority though
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by HausaOverlord: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Not just naija celebs alone even normal naija people sef, 99% of what u see on social media na wash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by crismark(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
no be small....sound sultan don run wit tailor friend moni.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by onemmanuel(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
I belong to comment readers association of nigeria
(craon)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we no dey
find trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur
comments so we can move quickly to the next comments
thank u, also if you are a member of this association,
# hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.I belong to comment readers association of nigeria
# hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
onemmanuel:
# hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.I belong to comment readers association of nigeria
watin dis mumu dey talk abeg?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by onemmanuel(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mrbolt555:
watin dis mumu dey talk abeg?? undecided
i see you as the mumu, your societal irresponsibility is displaying itself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are The Fakest People In This World! by jdluv(f): 2:11am On Jan 27, 2018
thanks oh but some people wont believe you.Some of these celebs even do carry hard drugs to supplement income

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Kind Of Ladies On A Date / “beware Of Sex Dolls, It Is Like Having Intercourse With A Dead Person” — Expert / Yes: Sex Robots That Can Cook And Keep The Home Clean Will Be Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.