Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun (33030 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hefay(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
mammanbawa:

Is it that you cannot do anything without fuel or you're trying so hard to be noticed or you're just stupid?
Stupidity wey dey run for ya head to dey comment on useless posts, look at your profile name, what's your purpose in life??
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by biodunjazz1: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by BafanaBafana: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2017
That's how you react when someone tampers with a property you went through hell to afford. Imagine it was Otedola, I believe he would have just insulted him in yoruba and walked away.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by pointstores(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2017
OK
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by tundefamuyide(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2017
anyimontana:
I will let u go,but I will hold ur spirit ransom

Lmao, seriously?
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by mammanbawa: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Hefay:

Stupidity wey dey run for ya head to dey comment on useless posts, look at your profile name, what's your purpose in life??

It's not a useless post, hence it made front page. Had it been useless, you wouldn't have been looking for cheap publicity by blaming the fuel scarcity for your upside down life.

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by holysina(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
That white guy is a racist for heating the niga grin grin
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Kashif:

Hope you purchased a buyback sire? cheesy cheesy

yes sir.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hefay(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
mammanbawa:

It's not a useless post, hence it made front page. Had it been useless, you wouldn't have been looking for cheap publicity by blaming the fuel scarcity for your upside down life.
What's it with you and cheap publicity? Then tell how the post has added value to your life this morning, just one and I'll back off before I have your punk-ass for breakfast.

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by chronique(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
The kind of beating wey him go collect, nor go get part two. He's lucky the owner is lenient.

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Tonason: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
He should have knocked out one of his teeth, he is a lunatic. How can you run over people's car

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Sijo01(f): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Why's the guy forming faint
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
my car is comprehensively insured, I will not even come down sef.

Cc axamansard
I want to insure my car... comprehensive..
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Settingz321:
so osogbo weeds is also now selling in the state too

De guy no just get brain.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Ibukunoluwa01: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by poseidon12: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Settingz321:
so osogbo weeds is also now selling in the state too

The States? It's Europe, of course. If it's the States, especially the South (like Texas, Alabama, Louisiana etc), the fool would probably be shot. The US laws allow for protection of property (and life).
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by mammanbawa: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Hefay:

What's it with you and cheap publicity? Then tell how the post has added value to your life this morning, just one and I'll back off before I have your punk-ass for breakfast.
So if a post doesn't add value to someone's life, it's worthless?
As it is you're also worthless cos you don't have value not to talk of making an impact in a positive way.
Ignorant rogue.

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Oyindidi(f): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
coolestchris:
idiot haha
pls rate my design
Poor
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by whitebeard(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
I won't stress ma self all I know is that we are going to court.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by nextstep(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
poseidon12:

The States? It's Europe, of course. If it's the States, especially the South (like Texas, Alabama, Louisiana etc), the fool would probably be shot. The US laws allow for protection of property (and life).

Err... did you hear the guy's accent? "You lucky I don't kill ya, punk"... how bout the bystanders? Does they sound like British English? And of course there's no other English-speaking country in Europe so...

Anyway, amazing self restraint, worthy of emulation in this our country where we pour curses on people for merely passing us in traffic. wink
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by nextstep(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
holysina:
That white guy is a racist for heating the niga grin grin

Are you joking? You know what niggas do for stepping on their shoes? Common shoes, they would pull a gun on somebody.

This man showed amazing restraint...
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by DICKtator: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
the prankster laid on the floor pretending to be terribly injured.

He needs money . he wants to sue the Lambo owner for assault and battery (the azzzhoole might win cos stoopid lawyers would ask why didnt the Lambo guy call police? why take laws into your hand?)

quick easy way to make money, if your lawyer fee doesnt take all of it!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by holysina(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
nextstep:

Are you joking? You know what niggas do for stepping on their shoes? Common shoes, they would pull a gun on somebody.

This man showed amazing restraint...
Nooooo we will not take it. Racist racist grin cheesy angry grin
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by highbeekeys(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
elantraceey:
There are a lot of mentally ill people walking around, I'll just continue my drive and ignore him so long no damage was done. It's not in my hands he will die.
Buy am first. grin
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hefay(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
mammanbawa:

So if a post doesn't add value to someone's life, it's worthless?
As it is you're also worthless cos you don't have value not to talk of making an impact in a positive way.
Ignorant rogue.
You curse too much boy, deep down I know you are a good kid but only caught up in your messed up world which is kind of depressing though, honestly I feel sorry for you mehn, go take on someone else, I got better things to do than chit-chat bout your miserable life. Sleep tight or you are gonna give yourself a nightmare.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by mammanbawa: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hefay:

You curse too much boy, deep down I know you are a good kid but only caught up in your messed up world which is kind of depressing though, honestly I feel sorry for you mehn, go take on someone else, I got better things to do than chit-chat bout your miserable life. Sleep tight or you are gonna give yourself a nightmare.

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hefay(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=mammanbawa post=63695856][/quote]
I went through your posts and noticed you are a very bitter person, you love to curse and insult nairalanders. You, are an attention seeker and it's a sign of depression, once again I feel for you, I pray you find what you are looking for before your bitterness takes it all. God bless.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by elantraceey(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
highbeekeys:
grin
Buy am first. grin
You can buy for me na. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.