Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here (1130 Views)

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. / Man Flogs His “Staff” For Exhausting His Data On Watching Adult Movie / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Glance(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
I saw Advertise from Data cheap price from All Network So I decided to copy the number and add to my wapsat so I made equity of the data price the admin tell his 700 naira from glo from 3Gb I ask the person in charge that is selling the data I can trust in this Business. Said for sure after I made payment till na the person in charge of selling the online glo data did not send my data even we're I send my Glo number till na my money it did not refund so I decided to post to warm nairalander that almost some of the Advertisement nairalander post here some of them are scam. My 700 naira hard earn money go like that pls don't my the English this is the phone number of the scam admin selling the phone 09131681786

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by majesterial: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Those data plans aren't cheaper.
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nawaa o...everywhere is porous
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
u fall for data scam shocked
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Stop buying data from nairalanders.
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by YorubaMod(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Nairaland itself na scam joorr, thunder fire all this mods wey sabi ban pesin, but no fit ban this scammers from their site, idiots.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Thomthom(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Don't send money to who you don't know..
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by osemoses1234(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2020
YorubaMod:
Nairaland itself na scam joorr, thunder fire all this mods wey sabi ban pesin, but no fit ban this scammers from their site, idiots.
amen 600 years of

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by okooloyun1(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
His data price is even expensive, you should have bought from network providers. MTN 1.5gb is 300 for a week.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by PolymathDave(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Rejoice, the Kingdom of God is at hand, our coming king, our Lord Jesus Christ is coming.
I bring to you good news:
Our Lord Jesus died on the cross of Calvary and suffered the punishment for sin which is death but on the third day He rose again.
By believing in Jesus and repenting from your sins, you avoid the eternal damnation the just punishment for sinners by our just God and receive His free gift of eternal life.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Believe in Jesus, confess your sins and accept Him as your Saviour.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
God be with you.
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
okooloyun1:
His data price is even expensive, you should have bought from network providers. MTN 1.5gb is 300 for a week.

Which code do you use to get this kind of data?
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by okooloyun1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Which code do you use to get this kind of data?
*121*3#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
okooloyun1:
*121*3#

They said I don't have offer at the moment.

Thanks
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Emax911: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
all mods are senseless
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by okooloyun1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

They said I don't have offer at the moment.

Thanks
Just try it later you will get it
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by ebenezer202l(f): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
next time try faithfull18 she is genuine and her data sef quite affordable
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by Princerichi0(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2020
I had a headache reading this.
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by faithfull18(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Bendusx:
Stop buying data from nairalanders.
Wrong advice. I sell data and I have never scammed anyone. Before buying from anyone, it's the buyer's duty to do due diligence.

That particular person he bought from doesn't have a thread. He posts and advertise on topics. He has been reported on this same forum severally.

He keeps changing monikers...
Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by faithfull18(f): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
ebenezer202l:
next time try faithfull18 she is genuine and her data sef quite affordable
Thank you bro/sis for the recommendation. We appreciate it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here by chordrylateral(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Here is his new number

He's a scammer he just scam @barbequeman with his data scam

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Ecobank Is Killing Me Slowly / FMC Umuahia Chief Medical Officer Reported Dead (Photos) / Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.