Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72149 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cutieme(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
The one on native in a face-down position...pls modify your write up above and remove my names dear
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Shhhh01(f): 4:47am On Jan 08, 2018
morgan844:
we have been together all these years it was only this year that i travelled if not for the kids i will not even think of her any more
u did not answer the question
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by mapist(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
jerrisonjeff:
Marriage is for better or worse..
Stay in that marriage...

If na me i go do my own x10 and she will see it....I will tell her it is a colleague of mine also.....that I am also joking with her.....

Or maybe u are ugly that wen u have no choice

Read Matt 19:9; i am sure that ll answer your "for better for worse".
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 30, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's cool! lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by meobizy(f): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2019
She probably never mentioned she was married hence him sending texts continuously. I have a friend in the same situation. He found out eventually but doesn't care, he likes her too much to stop.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by morgan844: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2022
While surfing nairaland pages I come across this my post, thank God today am married to another woman with twins.
Thanks to everyone that advice me to leave that adulterous woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by stacyadams: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
morgan844:
While surfing nairaland pages I come across this my post, thank God today am married to another woman with twins.

Yeah grin..ur the only nairalander that have come back to update and close your thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by fidel2(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

I feel for u buddy...... First thing first... Are u sure u are the biological father of those kids... I will suggest you conduct a DNA test in order to ascertain whom the father is..

Secondly, was she forced into the marriage probably you were financially buoyant compare to her ex ..

Thirdly, wen u guyz were dating how do u handle her excesses ?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 234GT(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2022
morgan844:

Congratulations Sir. Cheating is a no no for me.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Souzin: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
morgan844:
He go make sense if you provide us with detailed write up of how everything went.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.