Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72135 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nnamdiosu(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

Pm me. Let's talk. End your conversations on this thread if you want a solution...if u don't want a solution, continue.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Jman06(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
I want to believe that all these MEN attacking the op don't cheat on their wives as well. If that's the case, then their attacks on the op are justified, if not, then they are biiiiiig hypocrites !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Fkforyou(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
What manner of fvckery is this? angry

And you come here to moan about it? undecided

What tha hell do you want us to do? Beg her on your behalf? undecided

I wish I could slap you right now.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
morgan844:
i like to take revenge that was why i sleep with some one else and posted it on facebook. she is crying now and begging I plan to make her take out that she will not cheat again. but if she accept we will come back and i will love her but if she say no then i have no option than to continue with other women and not look in her direction
My point is that you no longer have a leg to stand on now. You’re just as bad or maybe worse than she is (if she hadn’t slept with the guy at all).

Does she know you’ve cheated too? Maybe she won’t be begging you if she knows.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by terrezo2002(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
The devil is just on one corner laughing at the couple. For this cause shall a man be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh.
The wife wants to join herself to another. The man became angry and decided to join himself to another. At the end of it, the union will break. Happiness stolen, peace taken away, love becomes bitter, the children suffer for it, the devil succeeds and the couple loses.
Give no problem place to the devil the Bible says.
Homes are passing through attacks these days and I pity any who are not in the side of God.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
keepingmum:
You are unrepentantly, openly cheating on ur wife...even posted in on FB for friends and family to see yet you want ur wife to take an oath not to cheat on you? That you are Dangote or bill gates? Abi ur small dicck has become the size of Mandingo?
A common poor church rat like you that cant even afford to fly but rather jump buses is feeling like king kong.
Abeg, Madam Morgan if u see this post; you are a beautiful sexy woman, who after several kids, is still greatly desired by men outside...plz dont EVER take an oath with this wardrobe of a disease infected community peniis you call horseband.
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better thab this slowpoke

Epic post! grin grin grin

@op, there are at least 4 of you in this “relationship”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
morgan844:
i only did it to pay her back, and keep my self out of the thought

Congratulations you are equally as morally low as her, infact I'd say you are much lower as we are not sure if she has slept with the guy, so you guys deserve each other. All the best.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Gloryr: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:
You are unrepentantly, openly cheating on ur wife...even posted in on FB for friends and family to see yet you want ur wife to take an oath not to cheat on you? That you are Dangote or bill gates? Abi ur small dicck has become the size of Mandingo?
A common poor church rat like you that cant even afford to fly but rather jump buses is feeling like king kong.
Abeg, Madam Morgan if u see this post; you are a beautiful sexy woman, who after several kids, is still greatly desired by men outside...plz dont EVER take an oath with this wardrobe of a disease infected community peniis you call horseband.

Jesu!!!

People get bad mouth walahi

Chaiii

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by morgan844: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better that this slowpoke
i am not a poor man i already buit my house before i married her, the car she use i bought it with my money if she can not take the oat she will leave my hose as simple as that

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by morgan844: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better that this slowpoke
you can not provide for your woman what i have provided for her I saw her through university and my uncle employed her

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by morgan844: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2017
it pains me because i made her what she is today.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Jman06(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:
But you didn't chastise the woman that started it all the way you did above. Remember if she hadn't started cheating first the man wouldn't have reacted the way he did.
Sometimes women take faithful men for granted and cheat on them, this is why some men resort to cheating as a way to keep their women on the defense, because the woman will be fighting hard to keep off his side chicks and have him all for herself and would not have the time to cheat. It is a mind game !

I'm not trying to justify the fact that the man cheated in revenge but all the vituperations you poured on him were uncalled for considering that he was cheated on first.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by keepingmum: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2017
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by keepingmum: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Jman06:
But you didn't chastise the woman that started it all the way you did above. Remember if she hadn't started cheating first the man wouldn't have reacted the way he did.
Sometimes women take faithful men for granted and cheat on them, this is why some men resort to cheating as a way to keep their women on the defense, because the woman will be fighting hard to keep off his side chicks and have him all for herself and would not have the time to cheat. It is a mind game !

I'm not trying to justify the fact that the man cheated in revenge but all the vituperations you poured on him were uncalled for considering that he was cheated on first.

He was NEVER faithful to begin with. He already had a side piece at his base according to him.
He just decided to sleep with another side piece to massage his tiny dicck'ed ego.
He has no grounds to accuse his wife and demand ahe swears an oath.
Ask him if hes prepared to swear the same oath, same words as he is demanding off the wife

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Jman06(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:

He was NEVER faithful to begin with. He already had a side piece at his base according to him.
He just decided to sleep with another side piece to massage his tiny dicck'ed ego.
Ask him if hes prepared to swear the same oath, same words as he is demanding off the wife
He never said he had a side chick before she cheated.

About the oath, yeah, i think the two of them should take it. I won't support a situation where he would force only his wife to take the oath. I'm all for equality in marriage. Do to your partner as you would love them to do unto you. That's my principle.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by morgan844: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
keepingmum:

i did not have a side chick i was angry then i hook up to one of those runs girls. as i am talking to you now she will take the oat and me will also take the oat I want to leave a decent life one
man one wife

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by MrBottle: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2017
morgan844:
i did not have a side chick i was angry then i hook up to one of those runs girls. as i am talking to you now she will take the oat and me will also take the oat I want to leave a decent life one
man one wife
Do not take an oath that will kill you both later. If you want to frolic abeg leave oath and frolic the hell outta your life. African oath kills faster bro.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by darlenese(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

if what u posted here is true then u are a boy , u sound too immature abeg . how old are you

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by grafixdon: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mznaett:

@op,

Kindly answer the bold question... undecided

Stop asking dumb questions! That doesn't justify her action.

@op divorce that woman now. I mean right away. Your children will survive. Take my advice seriously, if you don't send her packing, you'll die very young, and she'll continue f'king that useless guy.

Wife without dignity.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by mediocre(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
cococandy:
Was she actually sleeping with the guy or were they just chatting inappropriately?

While you have made the situation significantly worse by sleeping with someone else. What’s your complaint again?
Can you post a picture without flaunting your iPhone
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Seahawk: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
mediocre:
Can you post a picture without flaunting your iPhone
no I can’t
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by mediocre(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Seahawk:
no I can’t
Sea hawk? grin grin. Someone has been banned cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by KevinDein: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
How are you sure the man she's cheating with will take her in when she leaves her present marriage, him being well aware she is capable of adultery? Men don't think that way sweetheart. Watch the man run at a speed of 100km/hr when the woman finally leaves her husband.

The whole thing (for both parties and even the children) looks bad as far as I'm concerned.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
grafixdon:

Stop asking dumb questions! That doesn't justify her action.

@op divorce that woman now. I mean right away. Your children will survive. Take my advice seriously, if you don't send her packing, you'll die very young, and she'll continue f'king that useless guy.

Wife without dignity.

I hear you. undecided
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by KanwuliaExtra: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
my wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

Poor you!
You have a lot to learn about marriage.
Stop living in a fantasy world.
2 people may ATTEMPT to become one.
You can NEVER be ONE. kiss

After you warned her? wink
She means you should do your worst.

The “ex” is sweeeeter than you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Jman06(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Poor you!
You have a lot to learn about marriage.
Stop living in a fantasy world.
2 people may ATTEMPT to become one.
You can NEVER be ONE. kiss

After you warned her? wink
She means you should do your worst.

The “ex” is sweeeeter than you. tongue
That's unfair !

Why didn't the ex marry her Why wait for another man to make commitment to the lady only for the ex to show up now

If the woman wanted an open relationship she should have just opted for that and not marry this man. This marriage thing sef. Getting more scary every day. It seems i would have to look for a girl who never had a boyfriend when i want to settle.

SayNoToCheating

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jman06:
That's unfair !

Why didn't the ex marry her Why wait for another man to make commitment to the lady only for the ex to show up now

If the woman wanted an open relationship she should have just opted for that and not marry this man. This marriage thing sef. Getting more scary every day. It seems i would have to look for a girl who never had a boyfriend when i want to settle.

SayNoToCheating

Poor you.
Ask your parents.
Stop living in fantasy ocean please.
Life is quite complicated.
People are never true to THEMSELVES not to mention to OTHERS.

It is called DYSFUNCTION. kiss
Good luck with finding a healthy mind not to mention body in this day and age. kiss

It gets tougher and rougher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sureheaven(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Useless house wife....... better send her packing before she sends u to ur early grave.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Daviddson(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's very clear this guy's wife is to blame, if all that the OP said is undiluted truth. The lady is definitely a cheat.

morgan844:
you can not provide for your woman what i have provided for her I saw her through university and my uncle employed her
I'd say this: Men! Men! Men! Never sponsor your fiance through school. Marry her instead before she starts schooling. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nowadays, if you want to get married it's better you marry physically and spiritually. Na only physical marriage una dey do. My wife or even girlfriend nor fit talk to another man cause ifa too sure for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.