Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) (55194 Views)

Five Tips To Stay Healthy This Harmattan Period,(photos) / Why Parents Should Monitor Children's Mobile Phone Habits / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Amazonboss(f): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Teach on master for your games are listening! grin

MensesDoctor:

Simply go and bury you head in shame, since a doc like you does not know that hormones are chemicals.....

You said: "this post is very misleading", I challenge you point out the misleading points and let us research and see who is correct. go and update you knowledge before you come here and spill trash.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Mypeople2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
hahahahaha.Alright.But thanks for the info Menses Doctor .You are doing a great job
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Mypeople2(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
MensesDoctor:

Ha haha... Am sorry sir.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Jonwesley(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

How does my post not have bearing with Jesus?

If I understand you, the gynaecologist will preach Christ, the hope of glory to your referrals rather than their menstrual challenges.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by kkkp: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jigba:

She might have hormonal imbalance. Visit an endocrinologist.
hmmmm
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by kkkp: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

i cannot explain online. because there are some questions she needs to answer for me...meet a nearby gynecologist.
hope it will not affect her fertility?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by fejikudz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Scholar212:

#MENSTRUAL_CYCLE_AND_OVULATION_PERIOD:

Most ladies don't understand this because of much heavy grammar used to teach it, and we don't listen to our body' sign. It pains me when you ask a lady when she is either ovulating or menstrating and they are just there steering at you as if you are speaking Swahili. So, please read and understand.

�MENSTRUAL PERIOD:This is the time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad.
�MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in October 11th and it started again on November 10th 2017, then you have 30days cycle (count from 11 October to 10 November).
NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days. Some girls have ran to me saying that they were sick, just because their monthly cycle changed from 28 days to 35days. Sometimes, it can even skip to more than a month. It does not mean that one is sick. Several factors could have contributed. Although if there is a prolonged delay, consult the doctor.

�OVULATION PERIOD: This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.
Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.

1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2. Pick up a calendar and count 14 days including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 14th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 14th day, and mark 2 days after the 14th day.
6. You will notice you have 6 days marked.
These 6 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
7. Do this every month diligently

EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD(THEORETICALLY)
For example:

1. If your period is 11th Nov, 2017,
2. 14 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 24h of this Nov month (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
3. 14th day is on the 24th November 2017.
4. 3days before the 14th day is 21, 22, 23.
5. 2days after 24th November 2017 is 25 and 26
6. 21-26th November (6days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile window and period.
***Remember: The 6 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 6 days.
Hope this helps
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Scholar212:
sorry I forgot to indicate it was copied. am not the author just saw it was simpler than the ones written here
...kk, but still thanks the article was helpful wouldn't mind if you send the link. #JahBless
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

lolz, you have misunderstood me the more. by "maximizing"i mean the days that are safe and that we can theoretically call the safe days that you cannot become pregnant. so those oranges (6-10days) and (16-28days) are our safe periods that you cannot become pregnant (theoretically).
So am advising you along the line, that whether they are safe (for pregnancy)or not use your condom to avoid STDs.
...kk. I understand you fully well now. You didn't have to use ... In your last mention a simple period (.) would have done it that's why I misunderstood you. Don't mind me English still isn't our language. It seem in a calendar there are more safe days than unsafe days, like the way you said "one cannot get pregnant theoretically" lol to avoid story that touch. Kudos you doing alot. Intelligent and educative thread like this is what we want to see and read. I will ask question(s) as time goes on.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

lolz, you have misunderstood me the more. by "maximizing"i mean the days that are safe and that we can theoretically call the safe days that you cannot become pregnant. so those oranges (6-10days) and (16-28days) are our safe periods that you cannot become pregnant (theoretically).
So am advising you along the line, that whether they are safe (for pregnancy)or not use your condom to avoid STDs.
...kk. I understand you fully well now. You didn't have to use ... In your last mention a simple period (.) would have done it that's why I misunderstood you. Don't mind me English still isn't our language. It seem in a calendar there are more safe days than unsafe days, like the way you said "one cannot get pregnant theoretically" lol to avoid story that touch. Kudos you doing alot. Intelligent and educative thread like this is what we want to see and read. I will ask question(s) as time go on.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jigba:

As in ehh

Feeding people with nonsense facts embarassed
The best you can do it to correct her if you can't stop her... This your rants can't do nothing... OK?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
kkkp:
hope it will not affect her fertility?
By God's grace, it will not. But, meet a gynecologist around
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
candyguyofficia:

...kk. I understand you fully well now. You didn't have to use ... In your last mention a simple period (.) would have done it that's why I misunderstood you. Don't mind me English still isn't our language. It seem in a calendar there are more safe days than unsafe days, like the way you said "one cannot get pregnant theoretically" lol to avoid story that touch. Kudos you doing alot. Intelligent and educative thread like this is what we want to see and read. I will ask question(s) as time go on.
Thank you. You are free to ask questions. But it will be better on my blog, drop your comments there, will reply asap. Happy new yr
My blog: www.whyimissedmyperiod..com
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by kkkp: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
MensesDoctor:
By God's grace, it will not. But, meet a gynecologist around
tnx
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Petitol(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please can ovarian stop monthly flow
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Petitol:
Please can ovarian stop monthly flow
Come again sir
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by jbblues24(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.