Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) (55184 Views)

Five Tips To Stay Healthy This Harmattan Period,(photos) / Why Parents Should Monitor Children's Mobile Phone Habits / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Caseless: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:
the safest time to have sex is during your menstrual period, if you take no exception to aesthetics. The probability that you become pregnant during your period is very low even without condom, because there is no viable egg for the sperm to fertilize, if there was any, you would not be bleeding. the only problem here is the probability of catching infection is 95% because the mucus and blood oozing out from that hole are wonderful habitat for over 1000 bacteria and viruses. so weigh your risk, and remember your God.

but for women with very short menstrual cycle, this may not work for you. All these are theories, none is 100% efficient. So be careful. Abstinence first, followed by condom.
my God! Do guys have sex with ladies while they're "on" and without condom?

Haba. The thought of it alone turns me off.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by davidcruise: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by GindoX(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Period calendar.

Thanks dear.. I want a chat, u mind? 07032650520
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
GindoX:

Thanks dear.. I want a chat, u mind? 07032650520
Pm me instead, I will reply you.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by GindoX(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Pm me instead, I will reply you.

Abeg no vex, I no sabi that Pm of a thing... And am more a whatsapp person.. Please nothing attach. U have má word.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by osuofia2(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

all these are theories that are not 100% efficient. So please, use them alongside your condom. Basing on them strictly is very risky. thanks.
Good day menses Dr. Thank you for opening this thread because I realised a lot of our Nigerian women don't know what is ovulation and fertile days.
My question is, my woman has a regular cycle, 25th to 25th till she took in July but we lost the pregnancy as the Dr said the baby was not developing, which evacuation was done.
After the evacuation the date changed to 19th to 19th .please what could be her fertile days or ovulation?..
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
GindoX:

Abeg no vex, I no sabi that Pm of a thing... And am more a whatsapp person.. Please nothing attach. U have má word.
I have sent you a pm, go to your mail and reply me.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Scholar212(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
candyguyofficia:

Thanks alot for breaking it down to a very simple form. God bless you. I understand all what you have said but please do tell me the safe date as I don't want to assume from your write up but learn from it. You can tell the safe date when it will start and end as a continuation from d example you started.
sorry I forgot to indicate it was copied. am not the author just saw it was simpler than the ones written here

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Adeemi2(f): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=MensesDoctor post=63683576]

hahaha...who told you sugary stuff causes menstrual pain? there is no established science behind that. what causes menstrual pain is also the same thing that causes labour pain. Your uterine linings are contracting, so there are chemicals we call prostaglandins that are being released that cause the pains...mainly girls below 20...sorry dear, am answering so many questions, read this and educate yourself on the causes and way out of menstrual pain:

http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/menstrual-pain-all-about-cramps.html

you can endure it, if you are a young girl, but if u cannot , take piroxicam tabs, 1 mornin, 1 night.[/quote
From personal experience, if I consume plenty sugary stuffs in a month especially soft drinks, my period for that month is usually very painful. It comes without pain if I didn't take any sugary products in other months. How do we now substantiate the claim that sugary material do not cause painful period.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
osuofia2:

Good day menses Dr. Thank you for opening this thread because I realised a lot of our Nigerian women don't know what is ovulation and fertile days.
My question is, my woman has a regular cycle, 25th to 25th till she took in July but we lost the pregnancy as the Dr said the baby was not developing, which evacuation was done.
After the evacuation the date changed to 19th to 19th .please what could be her fertile days or ovulation?..

Her fertile days will around between 30th to 6th of every month. Intensify intercourse around this time.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Adeemi2 post=63705358][/quote]

I will research more on that. Some other persons have said such too. Thanks
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Faymike:

Thanks a lot for the post .
My question is that , is it possible for a woman to be a month pregnant and still ovulate ?
It is a possibility. May be she has a very short cycle. And the next period met up with d pregnancy. So its possible.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
bibijay123:

You don't have to reply every comment. I learned some new stuffs tho.
Thank you. I will abide by that.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Mypeople2:
Neither do I understand what you are saying .What is STD ?Speech Transformation and Development? Fornication? Please evil communication corrupt good manners
Ha haha... Am sorry sir.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

I beg to differ.
I usually notice and feel the signs.
I become "hornier"
My discharge becomes transparent and stretchy like albumen.

That's OK. Still in line with what I preach, that none of these theories is 100% efficient.

What do mean by being "hornier"? Pls
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Jonwesley:
@Mensesdoctor, what do you mean the gynaecologist has a message of eternal life? When your thread has no bearing to Jesus Christ who is the one that makes the way.
I mean they have something to tell you about your health that you cannot tell yourself, and that can make or mar you.

How does my post not have bearing with Jesus?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by ttkings: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:
ok. thanks. any link?
Can we have a reasonable biological argument? So that I can prove it to you with physical proves. Maybe a trend, group chat will do..
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2017
ttkings:

Can we have a reasonable biological argument?
So that I can prove it to you with physical proves.
Maybe a trend, group chat will do..
Am not doubting it sir. I never claimed knowing all. I wanna learn, that's why I asked if there is any reliable link to read that up. Goodmorning
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by msylva2147(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

sorry about that. That must be very disturbing to you. sorry once again. She needs to go for proper evaluation again, she has to go for a scan, so that we know what is happening inside.
kk thanks.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by ttkings: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

Am not doubting it sir. I never claimed knowing all. I wanna learn, that's why I asked if there is any reliable link to read that up. Goodmorning
ok...
good to hear that, I'm impressed .
Just add this to your research work and get back to me if you need any clarity..

Read carefully..
If you’re eating too
many refined foods
(known as high-
glycemic-index foods
which raise your blood
sugar levels too quickly)
your body will react by
producing a wide variety
of inflammatory
chemicals including
prostaglandins. And if
you also have a lot of
stress in your life, when
you consume these
sugar-rich foods they
mix with the high levels
of circulating stress
hormones to produce
even more inflammatory
chemicals in your body.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by bibijay123(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=MensesDoctor post=63705724]
Thank you. I will abide by that. [/quote

You have a mail. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Melsan: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Sex during menstrual period? It is well oo
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by sylviaeo(f): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

if you insist. But thats the truth, unless you have not met a good one.
I'VE MET DOCTORS BUT MY DEAR SIS, NO MATTER HOW TALENTED A DOCTOR IS, HE DOES NOT HAVE D MESSAGE OF ETERNAL LIFE. SO TAKE A CHILL PILL. U CAN GIVE A SUGGESTION WITHOUT SPOILING IT WITH A ROTTEN TOPPING. THANK U
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=bibijay123 post=63707301][/quote]
ididnotseemyperiod@gmail.com
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
stepriho:
Nice info, my question is, from the diagram does it mean a girl cannot be pregnate somedays after her period before her ovulation begins?

The two pregnancies i had was meeting my hubby a day after my period and in my mind, I thought i was in my safe days. Note my menstrual cycle is always 26 or 27 days.

Take preventive measures if you don't intend to take in.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Relixy2k: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good evening Doctor. Kindly please reply. Thank you.
Relixy2k:
Good evening Menses doctor. Please for someone on a regular 24 days menstruation period, when exactly is the ovulation period?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Adeemi2 post=63705358][/quote]sugary things induces menstrual pain. I xperience mp wen I take sugary things nd so many oda girls do so.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Jonwesley(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

I mean they have something to tell you about your health that you cannot tell yourself, and that can make or mar you.

That's an ambiguity straight away. No health status can ever equate to eternal life please even with divine health. Don't mix your knowledge of science to spiritual things to promote or make any point.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by WORDSENSEI: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
MensesDoctor:

That's OK. Still in line with what I preach, that none of these theories is 100% efficient.

What do mean by being "hornier"? Pls

The urge to have sex increases.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

The urge to have sex increases.
Noted.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jonwesley:

That's an ambiguity straight away. No health status can ever equate to eternal life please even with divine health. Don't mix your knowledge of science to spiritual things to promote or make any point.

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Amazonboss(f): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jigba:

Dr kee
You mean doctor on Nairaland lipsrsealed grin

Common sense should tell these girls it's always possible to get pregnant even on your safest dates. This human body is not 100% accurate.

The menstrual cycle isn't even 100% accurate sometimes.

Like the cycle I had when I started having period is not the one I have now.

My dear,let them read and go astray for all I care! Sai Buhari! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.