Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos (11778 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

True that, its his life.

Just like we are free to point out the the incongruencies.

Shut up and get your stiff body out of my thread
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

True that, its his life.

Gbamgrin

Oh my gawdshocked this babe don kill me ooooo

**sprinkles water on her**

Chai I nor dey like make all these Cambridge girls dey speak their grammer give me oo beta beware oo or I send u parkinggrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Berlyn1(f): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Your Gucci polo is all I see grin grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by ijobafargo69(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Last night at Davido 30billion concert was dope ..

too many crowd and everything went sengeme.. got back home early this morning and felt I should take something Lite.

We hustled hard to live this life these 2017, and 2018 already looking promising .

We don't think failure
We can never ever think failure .

God gave us wisdom
It's our wisdom , we can't lack wisdom

It is too Late to fail, Amen.
I'm not jealous of this guy at all but i just have to make i comment on here, i'm really tired of his fake lies and Post from now on i would be exposing him out, whats the fun on going to a concert without taking pictures there? and when you'll start deciding yourself, why not simple take a picture at the concert? everyone i knew took pics even those that stood outside why only you? AIRFOOL

9 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Loool

So the complain here is that I didn't take photo

Ok lesson learnt cheesy
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Shut up and get your stiff body out of my thread
You would think that wouldn't you? When all you know is the plasticity of that disposal cup you keep reusing.

The clue is in the name cool. Get a proper flute to drink your bubbly and stop displaying your lack of exposure.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Loool

So the complain here is that I didn't take photo

Ok lesson learnt cheesy
U have failed my son

7 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Oh my gawdshocked this babe don kill me ooooo

**sprinkles water on her**

Chai I nor dey like make all these Cambridge girls dey speak their grammer give me oo beta beware oo or I send u parkinggrin
You fit? grin

6 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

You would think that wouldn't you? When all you know is the plasticity of that disposal cup you keep reusing.

The clue is in the name cool. Get a proper flute to drink your bubbly and stop displaying your lack of exposure.

Shut up I do what I want .. disposable or flute it's non of your fucking business, Oloshi
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Shut up I do what I want .. disposable or flute it's non of your fucking business, Oloshi
This isn't the life of airforce, it's the life of a Bush fowl feeling funky. cool

21 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

True that, its his life.

why do you love to hate the dude?
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
NoFavors:
why do you love to hate the dude?
Cos he makes it easy to do so.
I don't hate him though, maybe amused/irritated.

4 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by 14teenK: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

That's the problem, the things he posts are not evidence of wealth. They are everyday things.

1 red plastic cup (which should be disposed after use but he keeps recycling it)
1 bottle of prosecco- there are five quid bottles of prosecco.

Sure it's no crime, but why package it like it is more than what it is which is nothing.

This is on the level of taking a shît and making a big deal of it.

cry cry savagery at its peak

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
14teenK:
cry cry savagery at its peak
That meme got me chuckling. grin

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by yungEX(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Just followed you.. My nairaland role model
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:
You're a worthless LovePeddler*

Let the fools who asslicks any rubbish creature that has 'f' attack to their monikers asslick you, stupid.

Girls like you mean nothing to us because all you so good at s going on your bleached up kneels and licking the tip of our dicks

Shaybeshit

Bastard !

What!!!! shocked shocked shocked

All these for shaybebaby?

Jesu!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Apostle will hear of this angry
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by dhebo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

This isn't the life of airforce, it's the life of a Bush fowl feeling funky. cool
. God!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by 14teenK: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

you don't know that you can kee somebody with that?? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
lol
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who's that one saying "She's her role model"

What kind of guys do we have in this section my god grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Cos he makes it easy to do so.
I don't hate him though, maybe amused/irritated.

Bitch, the only time I know you exists is when you quote or mention me.

You mean nothing to me , fuckkoff
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:
You're a worthless LovePeddler*

Let the fools who asslicks any rubbish creature that has 'f' attack to their monikers asslick you, stupid.

Girls like you mean nothing to us because all you so good at s going on your bleached up kneels and licking the tip of our dicks

Shaybeshit

Bastard !
I don't blame you, I blame the girls that suck your piss drenched c0ck. But what hey what do you expect? They are the sort that are blown away by red disposable cups. cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Bitch, the only time I know you exists is when you quote or mention me.

You mean nothing to me , fuckkoff
Like your acknowledgement adds or takes anything away from my life. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
You fit? grin
Eh eh oya oya abeg pack ya bags and leav my mansiongrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Like your acknowledgement adds or takes anything away from my life. undecided

Get out you mean nothing to me
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
I really don't know who this slowpoke airforce thinks he is. The superstar of Nairaland? Lmaooooo.. dude you ain't sh*t.

Imagine showing off on an ONLINE FORUM LMAOOOOO.

Well that's if we can call this a show off because nothing he posts is special grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:
I really don't know who this slowpoke airforce thinks he is. The superstar of Nairaland? Lmaooooo.. dude you ain't sh*t

Nor let dem come sempe u oogrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Nor let dem come sempe u oogrin

The dude is extremely insecure and nobody is telling him that. The fool is supposed to read it. Going around feeling like King lmao. It's getting irritating. As in wtf grin

Imagine on am ONLINE FORUM..how insecure can someone get

2 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Get out you mean nothing to me
Tut! Tut! All because I asked you to buy some class and stop drinking out of disposal cups?

I have a few spare I can throw your way... Preferably at your large head. grin

13 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by LostMyZeal(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh oya oya abeg pack ya bags and leav my mansiongrin
*packs out of mansion, flounces back to her hut*

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
I won't miss this version of the battle....
yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? / How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.