Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos (11779 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Policeman Caught Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At A Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by byemx06(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Tut! Tut! All because I asked you to buy some class and stop drinking out of disposal cups?

I have a few spare I can throw your way... Preferably at your large head. grin

is OK pls.........you really have his time
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why do i have this feeling shaybebaby wants to fvck airforce1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
*packs out of mansion, flounces back to her hut*
**no no no abeg I nor wan see u around** incase my side chicks visitgrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

The dude is extremely insecure and nobody is telling him that. The fool is supposed to read it. Going around feeling like King lmao. It's getting irritating. As in wtf grin

Imagine on am ONLINE FORUM..hoe insecure can someone get

Hahahaha na one of my guy for hia u dey talk to like this ooogringrin

Me nor fit separate fight when it comes to u ooogringrin I don talk my own finish

Let dem razor hear oogringrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:
I really don't know who this slowpoke airforce thinks he is. The superstar of Nairaland? Lmaooooo.. dude you ain't sh*t.

Imagine showing off on an ONLINE FORUM LMAOOOOO.

Well that's if we can call this a show off because nothing he posts is special grin

Bitch! I've lost count the number of times you posted this stupid comment on my threads , but continue . grin

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahaha na one of my guy for hia u dey talk to like this ooogringrin

Me nor fit separate fight when it comes to u ooogringrin I don talk my own finish

Let dem razor hear oogringrin

I'm not your count , Get lost.
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Because of his red cup? No thanks, I'll pass.

byemx06:

is OK pls.........you really have his time

It's not that serious. Just trolling the nigga. grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Seems this stupid hoes had meeting on my last today

Thunder go fire all of una grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not your count , Get lost.
Waow u break my headgringrin
Ok ooo no wahala lemm go an tell her to splash out the remain's on yougringrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
Because of his red cup? No thanks, I'll pass.
Hahahahah atleast pesin nor go chop my foodgringrin it belongs to me alone!grin
It's not that serious. Just trolling the nigga. grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:

In his wildest dreams
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

For where, I will share your red cup with you. We will both sip our garri from it. grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:
I really don't know who this slowpoke airforce thinks he is. The superstar of Nairaland? Lmaooooo.. dude you ain't sh*t.

Imagine showing off on an ONLINE FORUM LMAOOOOO.

Well that's if we can call this a show off because nothing he posts is special grin

abeg finish him up eeegringrin dud don break my leggrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Seems this stupid hoes had meeting on my last today

Thunder go fire all of una grin

You are seeking attention but when you get it you start shouting hoes. As long as people don't praise you they are considered to be hoes lmaoooo

I'm sorry for not thinking there's something special about a PLASTIC CUP AND CHEAP WINE

Dude YOU ARE LIVING IN A BUBBLE WORLD!!!!

Do we have to pour cold water on you or flog your stupid ass to make you realise that you're not a superstar?!!!!

Who tf cares about your ridiculous PLASTIC CUP

WHOOOOO?!!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

For where, I will share your red cup with you. We will both sip our garri from it. grin

Gbam razor don talkgringrin

Come oo I dey stingy for garri tinz oogrin

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Martin0(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are seeking attention but when you get it you start shouting hoes. As long as people don't praise you they are considered to be hoes lmaoooo

I'm sorry for not thinking there's something special about a PLASTIC CUP AND CHEAP WINE

Do we have to pour cold water on you or flog your stupid ass to make you realise that you're not a superstar?!!!!

Who tf carers about your ridiculous PLASTIC CUP

WHOOOOO?!!!!

Ride oonnnn I dey ya backgringrin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dyt:

In his wildest dreams
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Person that cannot afford a bed frame is thinking of shagging. Where? On that mattress on the floor? grin

4 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

WHOOOOO?!!!!

Please shut up I didn't claim to be anything in my post ... I only talked about how it went down last night and here you are hating.. spewing thrash like you always do.

If you not a hoe then what are you, Mgbeke?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

Ride oonnnn I dey ya backgringrin

You're a disgrace to real men .

People say you're an asslicker and I fought that , Now I just confirmed that truly you're not supposed to be a man .

Na your life sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobodys(f): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
kikikiki kikikiki kikikiki kikikiki kikikiki...........................
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Now I know you no like me

That one wey her body stiff like man own
You want make my penis break?
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Please shut up I didn't claim to be anything in my post ... I only talked about how it went down last night and here you are hating.. spewing thrash like you always do.

If you not a hoe then what are you, Mgbeke?
grin grin

Someone should take you to the psychiatry as fast as possible. You're mentally sick. This can't be normal. Insecurity at its peek! Ahn ahn?!

Next time we'll hear about his new toothpaste which is probably just ordinary close up and how he's drinking coke

8 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Tut! Tut! All because I asked you to buy some class and stop drinking out of disposal cups?

I have a few spare I can throw your way... Preferably at your large head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by David160(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Show me your ticket or pics you took there
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

WHOOOOO?!!!!
It's a £12 bottle of bubbly, a tenner without VAT. Actually the one here looks better than what he posted but still doesn't the fact that it's cheap plonk.

4 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
David160:
Show me your ticket or pics you took there

As a visa or passport ??
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

Now I know you no like me

That one wey her body stiff like man own
You want make my penis break?
Go buy a proper cup and stop showing off with cheap ass stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's a £12 bottle of bubbly, a tenner without VAT. Actually the one here looks better than what he posted but still doesn't the fact that it's cheap plonk.

You can't even buy a bra with 12€

7 Likes

Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

And how much is that in Naira , Tax when shipped to Nigeria and sold in Unit ??

The answer is your feeding money for 2months grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Airforce1:

As a visa or passport ??

Ode, he means the ticket of the concert olodo
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Someone should take you to the psychiatry as fast as possible. You're mentally sick. This can't be normal. Insecurity at its peek! Ahn ahn?!

Next time we'll hear about his new toothpaste which is probably just ordinary close up and how he's drinking coke

Trust, if it is something like oral B or collate, them pics would defo be on here. grin
Re: Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
All these foreign girls self

leave us alone, let us be poor and backward in peace angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke / ii / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.