Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

When Is It Enough To Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Enough To Rape? (930 Views)

Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts / Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Enough To Rape? by wisdomIspeace(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rape is a menace in the society and the spate in recent times has called for a serious cause for concern.

Away from the stale belief that only women get raped, the fact is that anybody can get raped despite their gender.

Rape happens when one gets sexual pleasure without the consent of another – whether by omission or commission.

Sex is supposed to be an intimate activity between two consenting adults, anything short of that is a clear case of rape no matter how it is twisted.

Quite a handful of persons have tried to justify the sickening act by coming up with different excuses for the culprits.

I got into an argument recently with some friends over the same issue and they tried to drop points to justify the act which I found particularly nauseating.

One of them blamed it on the female folks for dressing indecently and leaving little or nothing to the imaginations of the opposite gender. Heck! There is absolutely no justification for rape whatsoever, even if the lady walks through the streets in her birthday suit.

Whatever happened to the self-control ‘factory settings’ that humans are fitted with – well, save for those who have transformed into animals though.

In fact even animals are beginning to learn some self-control among themselves ...
Read more @ https://dailynaija.com/post/when-is-it-enough-to-rape
cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by Leverageisback(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry when you carry gal go ekpe resort and she still wan frnd zone omo na anal rape the gal deserve ole

1 Like

Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
angry when you carry gal go ekpe resort and she still wan frnd zone omo na anal rape the gal deserve ole
Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by uboma(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
There is absolutely no justification to rape anyone.

if she is not well dressed, this is not an excuse...

if your wife denies you sex, this is no excuse to rape her....

1 Like

Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by mrmohammed71(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
uboma:
There is absolutely no justification to rape anyone.

if she is not well dressed, this is not an excuse...

if your wife denies you sex, this is no excuse to rape her....

not everyone will take that from u...am just trynna be a patriotic citizen if not I'll rape anything rapeable
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by finest20: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Only a pervert will ever think diaz a reason to justify rape.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by Deicide: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Its not about the dressing even if the girl wear niqab guys way go rape go rape.

@op there is no justification for raping a girl just cause other Animals like whales, dog, cock, goat etc do it doesnt mean we humans should we are more civilized than that.
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by coolestofall(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
There's no justification 4 rape but gals too like putting themselves in compromising situations. I mean, u go visit a guy, enter his room n then sit comfortably on his bed. Gals pls beware, 2 avoid story dat touch.
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by finest20: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:
There's no justification 4 rape but gals too like putting themselves in compromising situations. I mean, u go visit a guy, enter his room n then sit comfortably on his bed. Gals pls beware, 2 avoid story dat touch.
If u know u cant handle physical closeness...offer her a seat to sit....y will u evn av a house without seat. And ladies if u enter a guys house and diaz no seat or chair....pls kindly excuse ursef n liv to avoid stories that touch.
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by coolestofall(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
finest20:

If u know u cant handle physical closeness...offer her a seat to sit....y will u evn av a house without seat. And ladies if u enter a guys house and diaz no seat or chair....pls kindly excuse ursef n liv to avoid stories that touch.
Bet guy y, Y r u using me as example? I've never n will never rape a gal, I'm just stating d obvious. Wonder y sm gals keep quiet abt being raped? Simply because they knw they share part of d blame.
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by finest20: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

Bet guy y, Y r u using me as example? I've never n will never rape a gal, I'm just stating d obvious. Wonder y sm gals keep quiet abt being raped? Simply because they knw they share part of d blame.
Wasnt using u as an example...only making a point with reference to ur post.....n howeva rapist want to justify it...no girl os to blame for being raped...the myopic nature of the african society make it seem as if its her fault....its never her fault.....
Re: When Is It Enough To Rape? by finest20: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
And to the ladies out dia....its never ur fault that a guy rapes u..even if it happend in his room....its still not ur fault....speak out...report to the police immediately....cos if u dont u will be helping him to justify his actions and other girls will fall victim #endrape #speakout #NoOneDeservesToBeRaped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twins / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.