Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day (3545 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Nairatrend: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria Lady makes shocking Revelation as she reveals she can't wait to get married to the love of her life so that she can rape him 12 times ago.

Photos Below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-reveals-she-cant-wait-to-get-married-to-rape-her-husband-12-times-a-day-photos/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by GraGra247(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just wait to see how men will take this mockery of a rant seriously.

Some men are fools.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Taguchi: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
baby pls come and marry me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
I cover yr husband dick with blood of Jesu
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by megist80: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
ojun50:
I cover yr husband dick with blood of Jesu
shocked
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
ladies like this wey dey make mouth na dem dey even find am hard to even do one round finish
dem can lazy 4 za oza room ehn grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by frommee0: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
lefulefu:
ladies like this wey dey make mouth na dem dey even find am hard to even do one round finish
dem can lazy 4 za oza room ehn grin
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
frommee0:
shocked
dont be shocked grin grin na d truth i dey yarn u cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by luvyaself95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
E good na
Shebi na your husband rape him as it plead you..
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by frommee0: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin go sleep

Freebasics user
luvyaself95:
E good na
Shebi na your husband rape him as it plead you..
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by DimkpaBini: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Taguchi:
Be careful what you wish for cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2019
some women are so desperate to get married that they are willing to write any DELUDED RUBBISH on social media to get the attention of men... and then, when they get married to that said man, who is able and willing to fukc her brains out 12 times a day, she will come up with arrant nonsense such as headaches and "god knows whatever excuse" to go to sleep and snore like a dirty camel (after just one round a day).

12 times a day ko, 12 times an hour ni!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by anonymuz(m): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
some women are so desperate to get married that they are willing to write any DELUDED RUBBISH on social media to get the attention of men... and then, when they get married to that said man, who is able and willing to fukc her brains out 12 times a day, she will come up with arrant nonsense such as headaches and "god knows whatever excuse" to go to sleep and snore like a dirty camel (after just one round a day).

12 times a day ko, 12 times an hour ni!
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by megist80: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by MightySparrow: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Great Expectation
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Deckline(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Taguchi:
LMAO!! 9:15 PM is a goal...
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by luvyaself95(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
frommee0:
grin go sleep
Freebasics user
Mumu Your Brain Dey Pain You
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by frommee0: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
luvyaself95:
Mumu Your Brain Dey Pain You
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Buddy4991(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Murasi ooo rapist
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by frommee0: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Buddy4991:
Murasi ooo rapist
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by Raalsalghul: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Be careful what you wish for cheesy
Da fuq...

Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by seniorgozman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
God will grant you your wish
Re: Lady Reveals She Can't Wait To Get Married To Rape Her Husband 12 Times A Day by grad2012(f): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
gal its all yours you can have him anytime lool but seriously she must really like it a lot.

like woow 12 times

(1) (Reply)

Women Please DON'T MARRY A POOR GUY FOR LOVE Especially If You're POOR Too / What Is The Difference Between Dating Someone And Going Out With Someone? / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.