Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (696 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by gamelove: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dear Sam,

I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed 1k to recharge her phone.

I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doesn’t stay far from their park in Lagos.

Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady.

But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.

What do you have to say about this?

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2017/12/why-are-some-nigerian-girls-really.html?m=1

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by gamelove: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years, Now He Wants To Dump Me – Please Help http://www.seegist.com.ng/2017/12/he-has-been-having-sex-with-me-for-8.html?m=1 via @nicky2m
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol the funny part is that most dont even know how to ask..shyness apart. They will still be doing shakara. Abeg does begger have choice? She dey dictate price for you and shipping company. And if it is exactly that 1k you send she go come say u stingy, u cànt even make it 2k or 1500.

There are better ways to ask for money. Proper relating habit is essential in asking for such monetary help...chat with d guy for quite some days, if he begins chat with you when ur sub is about to finish, then his chat or help is for next time so long you're polite with him. Earn his friendship (not sexually though) then if you're in need explain what d need is about and prepare for d rejection dat follows an emphatic NO. Na 2-way thing..just like wooing a girl. Consider his level of maturity too...if you've chatted well, you can tell. If he cant send all, any amount he has he will give and you have to appreciate it.

It becomes easier if d guy is mature and d girl is cool-headed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by mecussey(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
ship 1k via chisco with 2k from Ghana.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
mecussey:
ship 1k via chisco with 2k from Ghana.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Girl You Love Her or You Miss Her, Which Is Right / Now That Competition Is Here.... / Realistic Masturbatory Dolls. Rebranded Necrophilism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.