Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (5048 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by MiztaSpycee: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed 1k to recharge her phone. I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doest stay far from their park in Lagos.

Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady. But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by SirMichael1: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
You did a great job! Don't ever feel bad for that.

She was only testing the waters to see if she's found another 'mugu'

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
That is very cheap of her angry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by richythePH(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
wow!
is this what our 21st century ladies have been reduced to undecided

a shameles preek she is

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Craziestgirl(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady

Wrong.
You can take care of pets.
We are not your pets.

Find a real Lady to chat with.
Not a broke ass bitch.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by richythePH(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:
You did a great job! Don't ever feel bad for that.

She was only testing the waters to see if she's found another 'mugu'

THe grand master himself smiley

greetings from abj cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by abtallest24(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
hahaha
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Craziestgirl:

Wrong.
We are not your pets.

Not a broke ass bitch.

Lmao.... I like this one already. grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by MiztaSpycee: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Craziestgirl:

Wrong.
We are not your pets.

Not a broke ass bitch.

I wish REAL LADY is written on their forehead when you first meet them.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
lolz..
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by SirMichael1: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
richythePH:

THe grand master himself smiley

greetings from abj cool

Lmao. Who am I?? You're the boss, remember? grin

Egbon.... I thought you deactivated?

Don't tell me you're now a trans? What did you do to the (m)? cheesy

And ABJ is only two hours from where I stay o. Work stuffs right?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by phintohlar(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
MiztaSpycee:
I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed 1k to recharge her phone. I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doest stay far from their park in Lagos.

Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady. But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.
so asking my man for money to make my hair now makes me irresponsible right? Nna op take ur time oh cos na jack shit you dey yarn i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Beorn: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
phintohlar:
so asking my man for money to make my hair now makes me irresponsible right? Nna op take ur time oh cos na jack shit you dey yarn i swear
Learn to read and understand. The OP wasn't the "man" of the greedy bîtch in his narrative. If they were dating, it'd have been another matter entirely. You're the one yarning "jack shït".

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by richythePH(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lmao. Who am I?? You're the boss, remember? grin

Egbon.... I thought you deactivated?

Don't tell me you're now a trans? What did you do to the (m)? cheesy

And ABJ is only two hours from where I stay o. Work stuffs right?

cheesy cheesy
i did o boss but i'm back now....this time as 'em maky and co

and are you for real shocked.....i actually do stay at abj but i'll be going to benin 2mao to see my fam and prolly spend the first few days of the new year smiley

how's the celebration gonna be at ur side btw wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by ERORR404(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
phintohlar:
My dog's name is Jack
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Gofwane(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Craziestgirl:

Wrong.
We are not your pets.

Not a broke ass bitch.
are you a real lady?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by SirMichael1: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
i did o boss but i'm back now....this time as 'em maky and co

and are you for real shocked.....i actually do stay at abj but i'll be going to benin 2mao to see my fam and prolly spend the first few days of the new year smiley

how's the celebration gonna be at ur side btw wink

Don't be a child of the devil please. Put that (m) or I'll avoid you for the sake of my ass. grin

That's new. I actually thought you based in Lagos. Guess I was wrong.

Benin?? shocked Don't tell me you're from Edo state. Edo guys don't hunt pussies o. We humbly reject you. Our girls are precious! grin

I wish you safe trip. Lemme advice you the way my mom would. "Don't enter the transport by the roadside o. Please make sure to board only at a garage. Before you enter any bus/car, look at the driver very well and if he's young, don't enter. Most of them have no family and therefore have no value for their lives. Be safe" grin

What celebration? Have you ever passed the borders of Niger state? If yes, does it feel anyway like fun? Everywhere is engulfed in boredom. No club no bar. Nothing mhen! angry I honestly can't wait to leave this shitty hell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
And you had to create a thread cos of it.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Greenbullet(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
phintohlar:
do you ask him to pay for your hair every time or once in a while .
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Her situation must be critical for her to ask you to send 1k recharge card through Chisco. A toast to the dumb hoe

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Macgreat(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
And you had to create a thread cos of it.

And why not . . . are you one of them.?.

a friend of mine meet a girl, had a little talk with her and collected her contact. Few days later (on Christmas day) He called her, after exchanging pleasantries he then ask if she is on WhatsApp just so they can chat cos the number she gave him is not on WhatsApp. So, he asked her to text him her WhatsApp number.

You won't believe what he got as a text message - Her bank details. She expect him to wire her some money.

SMH.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:

And why not . . . are you one of them.?.

a friend of mine meet a girl, had a little talk with her and collected her contact. Few days later (on Christmas day) He called her, after exchanging pleasantries he then ask if she is on WhatsApp just so they can chat cos the number she gave him is not on WhatsApp. So, he asked her to text him her WhatsApp number.

You won't believe what he got as a text message - Her bank details. She expect him to wire her some money.

SMH.

Why you come dey cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Macgreat(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why you come dey cry more than the bereaved?

cheesy

Are you a runs girl wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Her situation must be critical for her to ask you to send 1k recharge card through Chisco. A toast to the dumb hoe

I never knew they now waybill 1k across border.

Seems like Ghana-Nigeria 2000 cup of nations

cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Touchey: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Few days back, I was chatting with this girl on Facebook, it wasn't up to an hour she started requesting for airtime money. That was the end of the chat
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by richythePH(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:

Benin?? shocked Don't tell me you're from Edo state. Edo guys don't hunt pussies o. Our girls are precious! grin

Lemme advice you the way my mom would. "Don't enter the transport by the roadside o. Please make sure to board only at a garage. Before you enter any bus/car, look at the driver very well and if he's young, don't enter. Most of them have no family and therefore have no value for their lives. Be safe" grin

What celebration? Have you ever passed the borders of Niger state? If yes, does it feel anyway like fun? Everywhere is engulfed in boredom. No club no bar. angry I honestly can't wait to leave this shitty hell

lol
dont worry man cheesy

ur edo ladies are safe....me dad's an urhobo man which means i'm an urhobo man when i aiint a kenyan smiley

and i guess i should thank ur mom (& perharps u too) for the timely advice even though i'd be going with a friend who'll be doing driving grin

LMAO @last sentence
and thats where u'll be spending the hols right
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by banre(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
MiztaSpycee:

na their work na
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Peterosky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Op and you are surprised about that? That was how I chatted with one girl on facebook like Pureberry or possibly a runs girl, when I demanded for her number, guess what! she accepted giving me the number but on the condition that I will have to transfer #1500 worth of airtime immediately she gives me the number. Nigerian babes making themselves so useless and valueless.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
emeijeh:

I never knew they now waybill 1k across border.

Seems like Ghana-Nigeria 2000 cup of nations

cheesy grin
Lwkm me sef am surprised o
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by GOFRONT(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
We met in December 7......She has collected my Money to plait christmas hair. She has travelled to the Village now formin i dnt care for me......When she returns from d village, i dnt know whether to bone her or play d fool and chop her kitten kat b4 i dump her
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Penthomi(f): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
MiztaSpycee:

I'm wondering why this threadworthy though.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobodys(f): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2017
ermm most of these babes you chat with are actually guys in reality....be kiaful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.