Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (3740 Views)

Forgive Or Move On? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by coolestofall(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonikit:

is any reason justifiable when it comes to cheating
Kinda. Imagine u r in a long distance relationship, n she feels itchy down there.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

Kinda. Imagine u r in a long distance relationship, n she feels itchy down there.

so that is justifiable to u??
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonikit:
any difference??
The difference is when kids are involved.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by coolestofall(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonikit:

so that is justifiable to u??
To me, yeah, I can live with dat. I wld b really pissed, but I can 4give her if I hv feelings 4 her.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Uyi168: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive,give her enouqh dick,then breakup

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2017
tessygirl:

Lol, you can't be in a relationship with him. I will simply trace your location and hack off your...

Wig. Lol. Don't play with me
Hahahaha...I was kidding oh. grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

To me, yeah, I can live with dat. I wld b really pissed, but I can 4give her if I hv feelings 4 her.

me I dont believe cheating can be justifiable for whatever reason
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
The difference is when kids are involved.

if u can tolerate it in marriage, so, why can't u forgive during courtship
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
lonikit:

Because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

so u can't forgive a cheating partner in a relationship even if he did it once??
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2017
lonikit:

so u can't forgive a cheating partner in a relationship even if he did it once??
MBA. I'd rather they move on with the person the cheated with.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:
beyounce adviced ladies to break up with their husbands once they find out he's cheating

but Jay-Z cheated on her,,she went ahead to give birth to twins for him lipsrsealed

God go bless you oh ! I've been thinking about this for some time. People advocate what they can never do ! and the gullible followers will trust their words
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2017
lonikit:

I keep asking them this same question. People are confused I swear it !
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Breakup and move on.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Breakup and move on.
forgiveness is not in ur dictionary
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Annie939(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
non of the above the best step is to cheat too
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Breakup and move on.
even if it happened once??
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
lonikit:
forgiveness is not in ur dictionary
I don't forgive cheats.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Annie939:
non of the above the best step is to cheat too

hahahahhahhahha. that won't help the relationship
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't forgive cheats.
even wen he has genuinely repented??
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
lonikit:
even wen he has genuinely repented??
Story.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
lonikit:
your partner cheated on you, you got to know about it, wil you forgive and continue your good relationship or u wil just breakup and walk away

Breakup. No two ways about it
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Story.
that means u never loved him genuinely.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 9:09pm On May 16, 2018
I forgave mine but i no longer feel comfortable with her relationship with male friends.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Baddiezz(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
lonikit:
I forgave mine but i no longer feel comfortable with her relationship with male friends.
Break up.
You deserve better

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 6:45am On May 17, 2018
Baddiezz:

Break up.
You deserve better
tnx sis, but I'm considering the pains of heart break. I wish I can break up and I won't feel any pain. any way out pls
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Abydokie(f): 7:23am On May 17, 2018
Just moving on might not be as easy as it sounds. Forgive first and watch their actions. from there, you can decide to continue or move on. Heartbreak is a killer but being able to overcome makes you stronger and wiser next time.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by lonikit: 8:04am On May 17, 2018
Abydokie:
Just moving on might not be as easy as it sounds. Forgive first and watch their actions. from there, you can decide to continue or move on. Heartbreak is a killer but being able to overcome makes you stronger and wiser next time.

u are on point sis. not easy to just break up like that.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 17, 2018
lonikit:
your partner cheated on you, you got to know about it, wil you forgive and continue your good relationship or u wil just breakup and walk away

I would like to be able to forgive and have enough self worth to walk away because Stds and aids are here to stay.
Re: What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? by Baddiezz(f): 8:40am On May 17, 2018
lonikit:

tnx sis, but I'm considering the pains of heart break. I wish I can break up and I won't feel any pain. any way out pls
If you really want to grow, heal and move forward after a bad breakup, here's where to begin.
Accept the empty feeling. ...
Cut off all contact for real. ...
Feel your feelings. ...
Challenge your negative thoughts. ...
Be brutally honest with yourself. ...
Do you. ...
Get back out there. ...
Look toward the future, & don't look back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saturday And Chilling - Video/photos / These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking / Why The Hatred For Ladies Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.