Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (36422 Views)

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by seunpas: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Ekun oooo

Obangogo 2017, I tried sha made half journey.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by PrinceDerrick: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:
Trip to Obangogo.

Obangogo is located at Kabba Kogi State Nigeria.
Trip to Obangogo is made once in a year which is usually on 27th of December..

Reason..
Obangogo mountain is found in a forest where dangerous reptiles are found..
Also, they said is the home of the gods..

Visiting there is not allowed, you might miss in the forest because of too many path ways....

So the community organize just a day to visit the mountain so as people far and near can come together in touring the beautiful mountain/rock.

Babe, first of all you look pretty and take away. secondly, you've educated us. thirdly I'm based in Lokoja..happy to see a nairalander close by. fourthly, did you drink the water or use it for anything? fifth did you wish the GYB be removed?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by markbenny(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Lolz

Don't afraiding oh..

She didn't join us to climb, we attended morning mass together and took pic together cos the take off venue was in the church field..

you are too cute, are you resident in Kabba? I am some where close along kabba road. sent you a PM
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Before I browsing in, I predicted, it as to be Optional1. Mama wey dey burst brain. You still own me a call.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by mathias32(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:
Arrival at the foot of the mountain

This women entertain us at the foot of the mountain..

I recognize Mary from the �pictures
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

It wasn't a Catholic thing but a community and social thing.. We the Catholic youths decided to make a vest to look unique and different..

That's good to know, beautiful vest you got.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by coliform: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

When you guys are hiding your IDENTITY how will you know..

E wo ni Okun o
Not an indigen sha... but was brought up there.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Alexk2:
okun oh... It's nice seeing this on front page. Are you still in kabba?

Gone back to my sambisa forest oh..
Lolz
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
seunpas:
Ekun oooo
Obangogo 2017, I tried sha made half journey.

Man like you
Chai.. And kids climbed it...
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

Babe, first of all you look pretty and take away. secondly, you've educated us. thirdly I'm based in Lokoja..happy to see a nairalander close by. fourthly, did you drink the water or use it for anything? fifth did you wish the GYB be removed?

Lolz

The wish making is a secret something for only you...

I drank a Little and fetch into my bottle and brought it home..
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
DanielGb:
Before I browsing in, I predicted, it as to be Optional. Mama wey dey burst brain. You still own me a call.

Lolz..

Na so u do see me finish ni...

I go call you..
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
mathias32:
I recognize Mary from the �pictures

Who are you?

You recognized Mary but didn't recognized her sister..
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
markbenny:

you are too cute, are you resident in Kabba? I am some where close along kabba road. sent you a PM

I saw nothing oh
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Gbengadaniel12: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:
hahahaha, I dey town nah, but I no go obangogo

See them...
Come home you say no..

Is omo igbo that is exploring your town tourist center like this oh...

Okun akigba
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by degyoniro(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2017
o do state should be name the homenof mountain, so mountain are just so high that you won't even be able to climb... olumo dey drag for whre them dey. ..... if yiu want to argue. . .. visit oka akokoko rock will just spring out like tree
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by markbenny(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

I saw nothing oh

kind apologies, please check again now
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Gone back to my sambisa forest oh..

Lolz

Anya..wërë kore oko dele o.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Lolz..

I go call you..

I awaite the call. Let's rap.

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Lolz..

I go call you..

I awaite the call. Let's rap.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nation77(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:
Arrival at the foot of the mountain

This women entertain us at the foot of the mountain..

Hello optional this is Desmond your friend on Facebook
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by sEGXY2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
You be Ksu student? I know too many people in em pictures
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by pamcode(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Optional1 are you on service? Nice pictures No doubt you enjoyed yourself.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
pamcode:
Optional are you on service? Nice pictures No doubt you enjoyed yourself.

Not service but a tour dear..

Been so long
Have missed you a lot.
kisskiss
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
sEGXY2:
You be Ksu student? I know too many people in em pictures

Omo ksu gang

I'm not a student of ksu.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by mathias32(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
optional1:

Who are you?

You recognized Mary but didn't recognized her sister..

I know Mary back then at essmo sec sch@, mopa,she was my immediate junior... My name is Boluwatife Obas, she knows me.. so are u Mary's sister?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by markbenny(m): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2017
optional1:

Lolz

The wish making is a secret something for only you...

I drank a Little and fetch into my bottle and brought it home..

hello dear, good morning, please check your email
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by pamcode(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2017
optional1:

Not service but a tour dear..

Been so long Have missed you a lot. kisskiss
OK missed you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
optional1:
We will be very happy to host you in Kabba for Obangogo mountain climbing next year by God grace..

Happy New Year in Advance...

May our wishes for next year be granted to us..

Cheers..

Cc. Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Robosky02
VickyRotex

cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by amokeme(f): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
EternalTruth:
i reside in Edo State. When next you visit it by God's grace next year don't hesitate to let me know so i will join you guys.
I am serious please.
Tourism is my profession
Really?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by EternalTruth: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
amokeme:

Really?
yeah i was working with the ministry of culture and tourism. So its related to my field.
Can we both visit places together?
Interested mail me. Bills on me.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
optional1:
The third wonders on the mountain is that of a rock which is like the shape of coffin..

They said gods made the rock like this.
hello optional1. I'm a serving Corp member here , and iv been hearing about d obangogo hills so I hope to visit someday!!! I need to ask an elite some questions as I heard dia is a fiesta in December!!! I'm an. artist and I wish to make some exhibition drawings along!!! I want to know how boyant d festival is... u can contact me Tru my signature .... I will b glad if I can have a clear insight about dis...!! thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.