Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! (1574 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by eberetos: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes people are pressured to have the last sex with an ex or friend few days to their wedding. The burden of sleeping with only their spouse throughout their lifetime may make them have sex with an ex or friend few days to wedding. Also in order to console an ex for the last time before wedding can cause that. But a hidden fact you may not know is that
1) parting sex with an ex before wedding is a seed for adultery in future.

2) parting sex with an ex before wedding can make u never ever become a great vessel to God.

3) parting sex with an ex shows you are clearly not born again.

4) parting sex with an ex can make wrong children in marriage (DNA).

5) parting sex with an ex may cause future limitations

1 Like

Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Parting sex weeks before marriage is very very bad, that's cheating on the fiance or fiancée.

Let ex be ex, let bygone be bygone.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by Emhicee(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by coolestofall(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Parting sex weeks before marriage has its pros. Its like a last 'testing microphone' 2 b sure u r not making a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by ibkkk(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
When I'm not crazy shocked
Parting sex with an ex
That's cheating!

My Ex is my EX (PAST).
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:
Parting sex weeks before marriage has its pros. Its like a last 'testing microphone' 2 b sure u r not making a mistake.
Dafuq, are you serious right now?
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by coolestofall(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Dafuq, are you serious right now?
See, I'll rather u do that n realise u dnt want 2 follow through with d marriage, than us getting married n I feel like ur second choice. In marriage, theres no settling for, u gatto b sure b4 u leap.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

See, I'll rather u do that n realise u dnt want 2 follow through with d marriage, than us getting married n I feel like ur second choice. In marriage, theres no settling for, u gatto b sure b4 u leap.
You are not making any sense, what you are saying does not have anything to do with the post.

We are talking about your fiancée sleeping with her ex few weeks to your wedding and you don't know about it.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by coolestofall(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
You are not making any sense, what you are saying does not have anything to do with the post.

We are talking about your fiancée sleeping with her ex few weeks to your wedding and you don't know about it.
Dn't u think d only reason she'll hv sex with him a few days 2 her wedding is because she still has smthing 4 d guy? Wld u like 2 get married 2 a guy who craves smone else? As 4 me, I'll rather u do it n tell me, bros, the marriage cnt work.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by purem(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

How is this moral?

Just examine what ur saying ones again
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by coolestofall(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

How is this moral?

Just examine what ur saying ones again
Bros, me I dnt deal in morals, I deal in whats real 2 me. I'm a realist n wld handle things as realistic as I can.

1 Like

Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by purem(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

Bros, me I dnt deal in morals, I deal in whats real 2 me. I'm a realist n wld handle things as realistic as I can.

What is realistic here

Explain please

If ur wife open up to u after wedding that last night she slept with her ex to finally say goodbye to him...

Plz be sincere in ur answer what will u do to her
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by coolestofall(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

What is realistic here

Explain please

If ur wife open up to u after wedding that last night she slept with her ex to finally say goodbye to him...

Plz be sincere in ur answer what will u do to her
I'll rather I dnt knw.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by eberetos: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by habsydiamond(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op is right.....Which one is parting sex again ooo...shey Na to die no...ex means expired, one u eat expired goods after their expiring date u stand the risk of contacting bad diseases...parting sex will not end that day oo it will still continue even after the wedding.....
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by BabbanBura(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2017
ibkkk:
When I'm not crazy shocked
Parting sex with an ex
That's cheating!

My Ex is my EX (PAST).

So u get EX, hope there is no S before the EX?
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by LessNoise: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

This makes no sense its all shades of wrong
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by ovalrose(f): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Parting sex with an ex is something I never could do, despite pressure from any quarters. it's totally wrong.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
Op is right.....Which one is parting sex again ooo...shey Na to die no...ex means expired, one u eat expired goods after their expiring date u stand the risk of contacting bad diseases...parting sex will not end that day oo it will still continue even after the wedding.....
The probability that the sex will continue after wedding is very high.
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by ibkkk(f): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

So u get EX, hope there is no S before the EX?

smiley
Re: Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! by habsydiamond(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
The probability that the sex will continue after wedding is very high.
very high like someone on oshogbo weed... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Outs Ladies Who Give Head 'with Teeth' & Blame Guys For Bad Sex / Share Your Mentor Pic Here,Dr Ben Carson is my mentor / Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.