Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? (1310 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2019
So you will just be with one spouse all your life, and when you are courting, it is
a deal to be sealed. Now, since you plan not to cheat during your marriage, would you prefer to sleep with your ex few days to the wedding so that you won't have memories of him or her again? or would you just endure, marry and have sex with only your partner throughout your life??
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by dmgr(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Which one is parting s☆ex again?..my ex is my ex and she will remain were she belongs no matter what,and the moment i decide to move on,am moving on for good no turning back.

More over I can't even keep in torch with my ex talk less of having se☆x
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by blackboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
It happens. I know but me.. it's a no no
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Saintsami(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
"This one is so strong" area
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Larryfest(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
If sex with my ex was that good i wouldn't be marrying someone else now would i ? so why do i need to taste again what i have rejected before
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by MarianaTrench: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
There's no harm in doing so grin
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy those who do goodbye sex with their ex days to their wedding still continue the sex with their ex after marriage. Its better u forget about ur ex and focus on ur main partner cos if u still have feelings for ur ex then there's no reason making him or her ur ex.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
IF you decide to have sex with your ex before your wedding, then you're not ready for marriage.
Cus if you loved your spouse, you wouldn't want to have sex with your ex in the first place.
Instead of disturbing yourself with all these and breaking marriage vows, why not just stay clear off marriage. It's not the main priority in life.
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Larryfest:
If sex with my ex was that good i wouldn't be marrying someone else now would i ? so why do i need to taste again what i have rejected before
bro I have ex’s that the sex was out of this world o. But they are ex’s now. It’s not about the good sex.

Ahhh, I can’t forget Emi, I always wake up to my dlck in her mouth when she’s at my place.

I’m not even sure I’ll marry sef. I’m not sure I can stop cheating. If I marry who wan con fvck all those yanshes littered everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
dmgr:
Which one is parting s☆ex again?..my ex is my ex and she will remain were she belongs no matter what,and the moment i decide to move on,am moving on for good no turning back.

More over I can't even keep in torch with my ex talk less of having se☆x

It's rare for a guy to have this mindset, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
it's like going back to your own vomit
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
What is parting sex? Na parting gift? Exes should remain in the dustbin of your history.
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Twoclans(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
We like band wagon talk in nairaland.

Sex with an ex even in marriage is one of the most common type of sex that happens yearly.

But since we all want to claim saints, let me keep my big mouth shut. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Twoclans:
We like band wagon talk in nairaland.

Sex with an ex even in marriage is one of the most common type of sex that happens yearly.

But since we all want to claim saints, let me keep my big mouth shut. lipsrsealed
It's veerrrrrryyyy common
Re: Would You Wish To Have Parting Sex With Your Ex Before Wedding? by lilmax(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
it takes high level of sick mentality to think about it,idiots

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Breaks The Internet (photo / When He Beats You, He Is Correcting You For Something You Did Wrong - Man Says / Dangote "Runs Away" As SHATTA BANDLE Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.