Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (62274 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Annie939(f): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
get well soon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Your father dia idiiot.
You shall never see peace ewu...
zombie follow follow.

Kolomental 75 % loading grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
The outcome of too much money at his disposal. BefOre buhari became president, he was focused, and nothing like powerbike accident.
Too much money and power, if not handled properly causes destruction.

Well wish him speedy recovery
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Enemyofpeace: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
alexialin:
The outcome of too much money at his disposal. BefOre buhari became president, he was focused, and nothing like powerbike accident.
Too much money and power, if not handled properly causes destruction.

Well wish him speedy recovery
good talk
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by adetayo234: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
dingbang:
a copy of your tax identification number please...

Do you remember something called value added tax?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by adetayo234: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
dingbang:
are you the one being killed? Where is the Christianity in you?

So because he isn't the one being killed, he shouldn't care? So, someone told you that dumb comment you made is Christianly, abi? Boy, YOU ARE DUMB.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Rozaytee: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It is our tax they are using to do all these rubbish..

It shall never be well with these people.

Modified;

For all those miserable arselicking bastards misquoting me, y'all don't realise that this kid is being treated with Nigerian money. Money that should be used to resuscitate our hospitals and healthcare infrastructures is being used to take care of one man's son simply because he's your president, and y'all are happy.

Nigeria's progress would be difficult having around idiots who do not have idea of what the government is meant to do for them.

Modified;

So many insults and threats?! Why? Because I simply said the government should not use our tax for needless thing. What is even my business? Let them use the money meant for reasonable things in the country to take Care of themselves.

Just saw the bike costs over N56million. The son of a man who allegedly borrowed money to buy his election form. How did he work such money? Now I'm supposed to give 2 shits about him?!
mumu
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by sirley(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:

What exactly is your frustration??
The tax you have been booing about
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by jiinxed: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jjporch:
You may not like his father,but one thing is that you are no in position to condemn his soul,becareful what you wish others as what goes around comes around

Fvck outta my mentions with your _bullsh1t
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by millionboi2: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by millionboi2: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed
Oga if it is d will of God for him to die, nobody can stop it.

So just pray he survival
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
jiinxed:

Fvck outta my mentions with your _bullsh1t
you need to check your self in to Yaba left
Hot blood. grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by kortrize(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It is our tax they are using to do all these rubbish..

It shall never be well with these people.

Modified;

For all those miserable arselicking bastards misquoting me, y'all don't realise that this kid is being treated with Nigerian money. Money that should be used to resuscitate our hospitals and healthcare infrastructures is being used to take care of one man's son simply because he's your president, and y'all are happy.

Nigeria's progress would be difficult having around idiots who do not have idea of what the government is meant to do for them.

Modified;

So many insults and threats?! Why? Because I simply said the government should not use our tax for needless thing. What is even my business? Let them use the money meant for reasonable things in the country to take Care of themselves.

Just saw the bike costs over N56million. The son of a man who allegedly borrowed money to buy his election form. How did he work such money? Now I'm supposed to give 2 shits about him?!
I will agree with you if Cedarcrest hospital is a private hospital
Because based on my blind guess shocked his father has fixed our hospitals to standard and he is being treated there....or wait the budget for Aso rock clinic shocked shocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by shukudi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
dadaic:

Mumu begat Mumu. I don’t blame you, it’s your dad who is the Mumu that I blame.
at least i'm not so mumu to believe ur Vandam(dad's) story of catching 17 thieves alone in one day. Apokunmeko, ayirada omo irankiran.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by godofuck231: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dreZilla(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2017
God or nemesis at work; l guess! Do you know how many graduate okada riders go out after 8pm to go and queue at fuel stations to get fuel to work in order to feed their family due to your father cruel policies and insensitive comments? And you had so much fuel u had to race and merry to spite the unfortunate ones abi? l have never wish death on anybody, until ........

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2017
shukudi:
at least i'm not so mumu to believe ur Vandam(dad's) story of catching 17 thieves alone in one day. Apokunmeko, ayirada omo irankiran.

I didn’t ask you to. Unkabonkeyi, Oyi, Otoribuki jab lo.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by EternalTruths: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
mumu

like your breast.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by shukudi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
dadaic:

I didn’t ask you to. Unkabonkeyi, Oyi, Otoribuki jab lo.
i don see u, olori korodo bi agbari ojukwu. ko radarada e kuro lo na. unkabonkeyi
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
shukudi:
i don see u, olori korodo bi agbari ojukwu. ko radarada e kuro lo na. unkabonkeyi

lol. Disfigured soul
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Philtrik(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
kebiruu:
Even though ur father is so annoying to me, i still wish u safe recovery
Your useless father is more annoying for bringing a fraudster like you into the earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.