Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (62264 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by surgical: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It's a shame we don't have a medical facility in this country to handle cases as this. We have to resort to medical tourism each time a case like this happens.
what happened now might make them have a rethink and wish they had
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Toosure70: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
God will make you recover. God will put enemies to shame.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Leopantro: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It's a shame we don't have a medical facility in this country to handle cases as this. We have to resort to medical tourism each time a case like this happens.

And who's fault is that?
if only the people in authority had prioritise health care delivery to ensure effective and optimal services are rendered not just for the masses but for everyone.
i have a good mind to report those in charge of health delivery to the federal government of being inept.

WAIT......

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Guestlander: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Motorbikes are more dangerous than people realize. May God give him a second chance.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by ManagerUgo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Quick recovery is all I wish you. It is well
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Damn... God will heal him ooo in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Akalia(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
My prayer of a timely recovery goes out to yusuf. Yusuf Buhari you will not die but live to proclaim what the LORD has done (psalm 118:17),Amen.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by johnstar(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
dingbang:
why wishing someone badluck? You ain't Gona live forever you know.

Ok what abt His friend
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.

So it is PMB that caused it? Not even PDP that was in government for 16 years

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Temmy0833(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
may God heal him

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Caseless: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Akalia:
My prayer of a timely recovery goes out to yusuf. Yusuf Buhari you will not die but live to proclaim what the LORD has done (psalm 118:17),Amen.
thank you, bro.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by ibkgab001: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:
Nobody is talking about his friend abi that one no follow get accident?

Nah him and Satan dey race together oooooo

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by jflower06(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
please, I believed that it was two people that was involved in the accident.. why yhis noise about only one person?.. Is it becauae Yusuf is the son of the president or the other person is insignificant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by centboy123456(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:

PMB didn't kill your father.

The Nigeria State failed your father. . .You can't absolve the glaring failure of the Nigeria state and solely blame PMB.

It is wrong.

So Yusuf will not die again because his father is a president
his Soul is not better than those killed by Fulani herdsmen in the presence of God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by GGirll: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:

PMB didn't kill your father.

The Nigeria State failed your father. . .You can't absolve the glaring failure of the Nigeria state and solely blame PMB.

It is wrong.
But you can solemnly blame Jonathan right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by ultron12345: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.
I declare and decree, u will join ur father b4 d end of this year

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Shaev7(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed
Hiss.... Is he better than you?
Why is the news so important?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wish him a speedy recovery Amen
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by BornAgainMay: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
This guy should die before 2018 na

Blood in his Brain?

If he lives we are doomed to have another brainless leader Moro.

God, take this your servant

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by victorazyvictor(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

Now you can define what is right from wrong?

When a soccer match is played with 11 players, no matter what goes wrong in the pitch, who is to blame? No matter if the soccer players do it wrong, the manager is to blame.

If you run an organization, and place someone in charge, and one person makes a mess of things, who do you blame? The person you placed in charge.

If a new government comes into play and claims he or she can make changes in the structure of every organization, and they don't. Who do you blame?

The other day, I visited a hospital because I had suffered from food poisoning after eating at Mega Chicken (Ajah). I got there with so much pains, and I was told a big mans child was undergoing a surgery, lol, I found it ridiculous.

Do you know how many lives would have been lost because of such ridiculous nonsense from people like this? I find it absurd to feel sorry for any of these persons, because when so many persons have died, at the expense of the failed governments, be it the previous or the present, I don't see the kids writing a tale about how sorry they feel. I don't see a message from any of these kids who you feel should be sorry for about the loss of lives from the same citizens who put their parents in power. I wish him death, I wish Buhari death, I wish his son death. Maybe when one dies, a big change will occur.

Well your right .
Sometimes someone have to die for your destiny to shine forth.
Pharaoh first son died before his father's stony heart was softened.

For me I don't for his death or live, let the will of God be done.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Caseless: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

maybe your father lied to you. 17 armed robbers in one night? Na lie

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by HeyCorleone(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
bestpunterever:
idiot have u ever pay tax in your life, remember u may be next victim of a fatal accident.

And may you also be a victim of a fatal accident. But your own case would be much worse as no one would get to here about you and you'd just die sad, poor and unknown.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
I pray he survive it and let nothing bad happen to both first and second families. Let the jinx be broken by the present occupants of the Aso Rock.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by madgoat(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Bruno3000(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:
Good thinking

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Uchenduin: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecidedAnd why is nobody talking of people massacred daily by fulani (buhari kinsmen) herdsmen...are they not human like yusuf!

The pain of being a Nigerian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Lomprico2: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed

Did anyone drag him to enter speed bike n be reckless on it?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Caseless:
maybe your father lied to you. 17 armed robbers in one night? Na lie

He doesn't gain a thing lying to his son. I have the report here. I read it every day.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by UncleJudax(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:
Lol. WHO send the Guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.