Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (62263 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2017
I do not wish buhari's son death but I hope buhari experience what the result of neglect the masses ve been experiencing and the pain most Nigerians have felt in loosing someone dear to him to the failing health sector.

if as he claims the Nigerian health sector is ok no need flying him overseas

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2017
pharaoh (Buhari) let my people go, pharaoh no agree God took his only son... Next will be his head and that of his headless AFONJA supporters grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It is our tax they are using to do all these rubbish..

It shall never be well with these people.

Modified;

For all those miserable arselicking bastards misquoting me, y'all don't realise that this kid is being treated with Nigerian money. Money that should be used to resuscitate our hospitals and healthcare infrastructures is being used to take care of one man's son simply because he's your president, and y'all are happy.

Nigeria's progress would be difficult having around idiots who do not have idea of what the government is meant to do for them.

Modified;

So many insults and threats?! Why? Because I simply said the government should not use our tax for needless thing. What is even my business? Let them use the money meant for reasonable things in the country to take Care of themselves.
Guy u lack human feelings, so it's needless to safe d life of a Nigerian no matter who is involved? People like u may not even be paying tax but yet u will come here and shout tax payers money just because it's free to air ur opinion. Dude learn to not attach sentiment to every issue.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by kaytolee(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2017
���������
SCAM ALAT

07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL from IMO state SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE[center]���������
SCAM ALAT

07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL from IMO state SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE[/center]���������
SCAM ALAT

RBC TO EVERYONE
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Caseless: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
victorazyvictor:

grin I was there that day grin
grin grin that guy and him father don watch too much American films.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Caseless: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2017
dadaic:

He doesn't gain a thing lying to his son. I have the report here. I read it every day.
where's the report?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by snaxxy(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
So as old as he's.... He no get sense.. BIKE RACE
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2017
mightyhaze:
u guys definitely think from ur anals... where has the youngman wished anybody dead.?whats wrong with u lots for chrissake??
didn't u see where d guy said "it shall never be well with these people"? Or is DAT one a prayer in
ur village?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Leonbonapart(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:

PMB didn't kill your father.

The Nigeria State failed your father. . .You can't absolve the glaring failure of the Nigeria state and solely blame PMB.

It is wrong.
you are very stvpid
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by kebiruu: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Even though ur father is so annoying to me, i still wish u safe recovery
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Awoleesu(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It's a shame we don't have a medical facility in this country to handle cases as this. We have to resort to medical tourism each time a case like this happens.
'We' or they?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Made1414(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Awoleesu(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
dingbang:
are you the one being killed? Where is the Christianity in you?
You just lost it Son! What! Why rationalise for evil at all?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by isht689: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Get well soon Yusuf
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by bellotaofeek: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
May God grant him quick recovery ....and i pray those dumb Fulani dont cut peoples life short because of this
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by RaptorX: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Isaiah 14:21
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their father.

Keep believing a child cannot pay for the sins of their father.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Get well soon Sir.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Artixmentor(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
i wish this young man a quick recovery.
inshallah Allah you shall overcome this.

"He was considered for airlift but doctors handling his case advised against it warning that he may not survive a 6+ hours flight to Europe with traumatic brain injury."

the statement above really baffled me. what will happen to ordinary Nigerian that cannot afford the cost needed to be incurred when in a situation like this.
may God help us in this country.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by bejeria101(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Nne5:
Nobody is talking about his friend abi that one no follow get accident?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by dubemnaija: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2017
dadaic:

What a very interesting way to generalise. “Their children always... Kunle presently is a marine in the US Jerry, runs one of the biggest accounting firms in Asia, I, run 3 companies. “Turns out to be never do well”.. lol. Don’t try associating crack heads with people you don’t know. I cant comprehend the way you �, indeed too dumb or rather just very stupid. I go with the latter.

Keep deceiving urself. Kunle kor, kunu ne
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by amachuk(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed
you will die with Yusuf, idiot, no wait let me come and wish him quick recovery after his father killed my innocent brethren, may thunder fire all of you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Jj222(f): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It is our tax they are using to do all these rubbish..

It shall never be well with these people.

Modified;

For all those miserable arselicking bastards misquoting me, y'all don't realise that this kid is being treated with Nigerian money. Money that should be used to resuscitate our hospitals and healthcare infrastructures is being used to take care of one man's son simply because he's your president, and y'all are happy.

Nigeria's progress would be difficult having around idiots who do not have idea of what the government is meant to do for them.

Modified;

So many insults and threats?! Why? Because I simply said the government should not use our tax for needless thing. What is even my business? Let them use the money meant for reasonable things in the country to take Care of themselves.
God bless you for speaking the truth. If we have one thousand of your type in this country these country will be a better place for all of us.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Firstcitizen: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
That Villa is cursed
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2017
EzeNri:

So what has Buhari done to correct the injustice? Or did the constitution ask him not to address the liabilities of previous govt?

Keep asking me!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Moneyboyz: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2017
People are dying of hunger and sickness everyday because Buhari refused to do the needful, the manifesto was not fulfilled, his kinsmen are busy killing other tribes and he has done nothing about it,
Our people are dying in fatal motor accident because the roads aren't repaired..

Him son con chop beleful con dey do drag race and broke his head and you expect me to pray for him with an empty stomach while still grieving for the ones killed while his father watched in esctacy...

I won't say anything more, if you die you die, if you live you live, it won't bring food to my table or change the price of garri for market.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Moneyboyz: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2017
amachuk:
you will die with Yusuf, idiot, no wait let me come and wish him quick recovery after his father killed my innocent brethren, may thunder fire all of you.

Amen bro, I was surprised to open this thread and see zombies praying for his quick recovery after all his father has done.

These are the types of people they give #1000 during election and the quickly donate their votes..I tire for our people

E-diots!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Agentwatts(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2017
if you know any of your parents are Politician, make sure you a very close to GOD, because of the masses curses. get well soon Yusuf
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Moneyboyz: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Get well soon Sir.

This one even put sir
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2017
The best prayer for this boy now is quick recovery and not hate.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Rejoice5000(f): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Heh!so serious ooh:though i dislike his Daddy:God dont let yusuf carry load wey him no known heal him ijn Amen:
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by bkfilms: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2017
dadaic:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.
I feel your pain bro.
Take heart, God will surely repay your Dad.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Ccdavies(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2017
stephanie11:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/28/president-buhari-son-who-was-injured-motorrbike-accident-responding-treatment-still-coma

May God bring him back to life to fulfill his purpose on earth.. Watch as God will convert this one to Himself! In Jesus Mighty Name! Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.