Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? (5920 Views)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Or Its Just Lagos Lifestyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by earthsync(f): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
cashcity:
Since coming to lagos, it has been difficult to find good lady. It seems 95% of women are into prostitution. In lagos prostitution can be grouped into different categories :
1. Lady can be in her family house but can keep upto 5 to 10 boyfriends
2. Lady can rent an apartment and be a call girl or runs. girls.
3. I can forget the ones dat are found in hotels dat deals with short times and Co, the real ashawo.
All these are categories of prostitution found in lagos but when you call any of them prostitution they can pick a serious fight with you.
What is the world turning into. Good women are ther too but it extremely difficult to pick one good apple out of 95 bad ones.
Are we really in the era of WHORES?

So you've walked round Lagos to claim that all women you've seen all OVER Lagos like the 95% are whores?? I feel this is an excuse you made up just cause you met one bad one.
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by centboy123456(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:
i pity for this hopeless generation,,so it it quite good and okay for a guy to sleep around and knack any type of woman she likes.

where are the morals..

one guy above saying this is the real olosho .

hopeless generation with imps as the male folks.

do u stay in.Lagos I guess no most girls in Lagos are into olosho business so deal with it
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by centboy123456(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2017
earthsync:

So you've walked round Lagos to claim that all women you've seen all OVER Lagos like the 95% are whores?? I feel this is an excuse you made up just cause you met one bad one.

the guy is right most girls in Lagos are into olosho business

3 Likes

Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Rikidony(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
op wetin consin u
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by marvin902(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
op na the one you jam ooo undecided undecided
even if i agree with you a bit that lagos girls not all like runs grin grin
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by MrOfficer(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:

For ipodo.?. Neva seen that kind thing for ipodo oh. Unless u go ashewo house undecided
Then you haven't been to ipodo. Seriously
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by MrOfficer(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:

For ipodo.?. Neva seen that kind thing for ipodo oh. Unless u go ashewo house undecided
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Estellar: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
No face d hustle wey carry u come lagos, na percentage of whores make u dey calculate
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Escabado: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
My question is Do guys even know what is a good woman? How she should look like or behave? Who is patronizing the girls you tag WHORES?

Is men that petronise the whores because if a man wants to keep you as a girl friend. You will render him useless by turning him into ATM machine were you take money at will .
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
cashcity:
Since coming to lagos, it has been difficult to find good lady. It seems 95% of women are into prostitution. In lagos prostitution can be grouped into different categories :
1. Lady can be in her family house but can keep upto 5 to 10 boyfriends
2. Lady can rent an apartment and be a call girl or runs. girls.
3. I can forget the ones dat are found in hotels dat deals with short times and Co, the real ashawo.
All these are categories of prostitution found in lagos but when you call any of them prostitution they can pick a serious fight with you.
What is the world turning into. Good women are ther too but it extremely difficult to pick one good apple out of 95 bad ones.
Are we really in the era of WHORES?

Most of working class Lagos women don't really have time to go out for stuff except weddings and events. So chances are, you are meeting the jobless ones. And no not a lot of Lagos women are shores most of this girl's come from the east, and different corners to hustle, I used to be a Tinder person and most of the babes will state they are now in Lagos fully for hookup. We are experiencing a large flux of experienced expatriates coming to join us.
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Escabado:

Is men that petronise the whores because if a man wants to keep you as a girl friend. You will render him useless by turning him into ATM machine were you take money at will .
Mr, you're confused.. So you think the ladies you patronise comes free of charge?
Re: Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? by Lekan1o1: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2017
MrOfficer:

Lol my brother stays in ikeja close to ipodo.
And i always at ikeja.

Unless u talking about those 2 wh.ore houses inside ipodo market.
outside ipodo u wont such things happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Signs U Love Someone / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.