Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? (559 Views)

My Friend's Ex Married To Another Man Is My Lover, How Do I Get Out Of This Mess / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by jovan28: 1:37am On Dec 29, 2017
My girlfriend and I have been together for about six months now. We met on LoveMe over a year ago. We started out as friends and eventually got together. She’s a really great girl; smart, understanding, nice, appealing, and more positive attributes.

The problem right now is that she doesn’t know about my three-year-old child that I had with an ex. It’s not like I was trying to hide it from her. I just didn’t get the chance to open up to her about my boy. I also don’t have much opportunity to introduce him to video chat since he lives and stays with his mom most days.

I started hinting at her about children. Maybe she thought I wanted kids or maybe she took it as a sign that I have a kid. My ex-girlfriend’s okay with me seeing someone since she’s already with someone else herself.

She told me I should introduce our kid to my girlfriend as soon as possible. I think she’s right. What if my girlfriend doesn’t like the idea of me having a child with someone else? At least I would know ahead, right?

How do I tell my girlfriend that I already have a son? I want to reassure her that my obligations with my child won’t be a problem for us. I want to give her the assurance that despite the constant communication between me and my ex-girlfriend, nothing will happen. I need help from anyone. Any advice will do.
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Tell her now.
She will know sooner or later.
The earlier you tell her the better for both of you.
Just tell her.
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by valgbo(m): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2017
tell her "I had A Kid With An Ex-lover"

thank me later
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2017
if you intend to marry her, Yes and if reverse is the case No
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by habsydiamond(m): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Anyhow u fit tell her ni oooo...it's better she hears it from u than frm a stranger...by then u should be kissing the relationship goodbye....just like ''ere pari" when Yoruba film end...
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by Macgreat(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Tell her.

Never be ashamed of your CHILD no matter how it happened.

Shame/foolishness is what makes a man maltreat his own CHILD just to be in Favour with the new wife.

Do not let your life be controlled by woman, it is the lowest point in life of a man.

You hiding that fact that you have a CHILD is how the maltreatment starts.

Your CHILD is your SEED and SHOULD love him/her like yourself.

No woman who is not her mother will love her better than you.

Be a wise man not a foolish one trying to stay in favour with a woman.

Tell HER right away, and don't let FEAR rule your mind.

You become a SLAVE the day the fear of your partner leaving you rules your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by KardinalZik(m): 2:18am On Dec 29, 2017
If she can't accept your son, she doesn't love you. Open up to her. Children are God's heritage, and they must be loved and accepted no matter what.

Is it not women like her that are happy (i.e, happily married) in polygamous homes?

Go to Hausaland, Yorubaland and Urhoboland and see how a man marries multiple women and they all live (happily) together in the same house - sharing everything.
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by missyadorable(f): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Tell her straight Up!

She may stay,she may leave!!

For me,even if it's a day to the wedding and I find out my husband to be already has a child alive,i will call off the wedding.

My first child must be your first child.
No energy for baby mama drama
Afterall,if na me get pikin before marriage,you will call me old cargo,second hand, slvt,etc

So go ahead and tell her.
If she leaves,you get another lady,afterall you men brag of how numerous and cheap ladies are

1 Like

Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Tell her Na, if its me I will stop dating you. Why should you have a boy?
Re: I Had A Kid With An Ex-lover. How Do I Tell My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Just say it anyhow U are a man, she wouldn't have a choice

(1) (Reply)

View The Latest Films(here) / He Came Under Seconds - Lady Brags Online About Her Sex Action With A Guy / Come Oh!..so transgendered Actually Exist, Like Really Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.