Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action (13525 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Roughfyzay(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Letting themselves get used

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

I was an election observer and I am conversant with Osun

Search the following words on Google for references

Aregbe and Jonathan in war of words

Osun allocation reduced

Tinubu condemns Osun allocation reduction

I'm sure you'll find 100 news links
Thunder fire you for these lies. We that live in Osun know the truth

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I dont take job from Godforsaken APC members, am.not advertising my services to you or any nairalander, I will never advertise my services on nairaland but I have to mention what I do for a living when you said that your father is jobless.
Ole tutu to ko ba baba re lo n ba iwo naa finra, that's why you prefer to spread false information on cuber space to defend APC thereby get paid 30k at the end of every month.
Hehehe.

Noted.

Mr IT expert, I think the attention you sought for has been given and it has been exhausted.

Now, get out of my mention and continue with your "IT expert" job, Mr govt worker 62k subsidiser.

Trust me, you stand ignored henceforth.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC DEFENDER ON NAIRALAND
Oh, didn't see this before my valedictory comment.

Not bmc again, now apc defenders.

Tell me about poppyc@ck.

Why not thunder fire bmc and the assumers of the existence of bmc? cheesy
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Roughfyzay:

Thunder fire you for these lies. We that live in Osun know the truth

That thunder will return to you and your family, I live in Osun and I'm not stupid, I do my research and find fact

Do the same and thank me later
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

Noted.

Mr IT expert, I think the attention you sought for has been given and it has been exhausted.

Now, get out of my mention and continue with your "IT expert" job, Mr govt worker 62k subsidiser.

Trust me, you stand ignored henceforth.
wail on, bloody BMC grin grin grin
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
undefeateds:

Some generations of people need to be stopped from breeding

Simple research, simple search on Google you are afraid f what you'll find?

If education is expensive, try ignorance
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
undefeateds:

when is aregbe collecting half allocation,it is just propaganda to brainwashed his gullible followers like u,Jonathan didn't owe any state,
when buhari assume power,did he not give him full allocation, he even collect bail out three times,33billion,11Billion and 6billion,so what is his excuse Mr man wake up from ur slumber and face d fact,and I want u to say amen to this prayer 'may GOD run ur life the way aregbe is running d life of salary earner in osun state'
A loud Amen

Stupidity has no awards or rewards
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
tiptopy03:
Where did u get this thrash!
U are definitely under Aregbe cuban Spell.

Simple research, simple search on Google you are afraid f what you'll find? Being born stupid is a crime, remaining stupid after adolescence is a grave crime
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

wail on, bloody BMC grin grin grin
Hehehe, I would have wanted to keep to my promise but always get to catch more fun.

Mr wailers, you prayed for thunder to fire bmc and I responded with "amen", the next crap was a prayer against apc supporters, nothing reasonable came out, now back to bmc again, pls, is that how IT experts work? cheesy

Or is that how you have been "subsidising workers with 62k? As in back and forth?

I really wonder what category of humans give this thing job.

Someone will sit down, after going through some mushrooms computer centers to learn Microsoft office, he started calling himself "IT expert", no be only IT, na PT expert sef. cheesy
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

[s]Hehehe, I would have wanted to keep to my promise but always get to catch more fun.

Mr wailers, you prayed for thunder to fire bmc and I responded with "amen", the next crap was a prayer against apc supporters, nothing reasonable came out, now back to bmc again, pls, is that how IT experts work? cheesy

Or is that how you have been "subsidising workers with 62k? As in back and forth?

I really wonder what category of humans give this thing job.

Someone will sit down, after going through some mushrooms computer centers to learn Microsoft office, he started calling himself "IT expert", no be only IT, na PT expert sef[/s]. cheesy
in fact, I no sabi how to boot computer grin grin grin
If your papa manage invest on you, no be 30k BMC job una go dey do.

Oloorun BMC grin grin grin
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Simple research, simple search on Google you are afraid f what you'll find? Being born stupid is a crime, remaining stupid after adolescence is a grave crime
APC led FG clocked 31months today 29th December, 2019. Aregbe started the madness 27months ago which means the madness started under APC Bubu led administration but not GEJ led PDP administration.
APC promised to right the wrong of PDP but what we are experiencing now is worse more than what we witnessed under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

in fact, I no sabi how to boot computer grin grin grin
If your papa manage invest on you, no be 30k BMC job una go dey do.

Oloorun BMC grin grin grin
Pain, pain and more pain is what I see here cheesy

Who told you how much I get as a bmc? I get that amount times 100 every week fyi. cheesy. I know he will now say it is a lie, even though that is not his job. cheesy

Now, same IT expert that can't switch on a system was busy "IT experting" and subsidising govt workers with 62k just a while ago, lol. I really sympathise with unsuspecting potential clients. grin
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Roughfyzay(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

That thunder will return to you and your family, I live in Osun and I'm not stupid, I do my research and find fact

We know people like you. #BlindToTheTruth
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pain, pain and more pain is what I see here cheesy

Who told you how much I get as a bmc? I get that amount times 100 every week fyi. cheesy. I know he will now say it is a lie, even though that is not his job. cheesy

Now, same IT expert that can't switch on a system was busy "IT experting" and subsidising govt workers with 62k just a while ago, lol. I really sympathise with unsuspecting potential clients. grin

lol, we know the monthly salary of BMC crew. grin grin grin
Keep it coming because it makes me feel relaxed grin grin grin

I learnt mumuism is hereditary for your lineage grin grin grin
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

where do.you stay for Osun make I.burst your bubbles. There are some part of Osun wey Aregbe never touch for the past 7yrs of his administration, things is still the same there as it was during the days of Oyinlola. I once lived around amuloko, not too far from Oja - Oba in Oshogbo, no development there since 2006 that I left the place cos I visited not up to 3months now. Go to Iwo, lots of dilapidated school buildings everywhere.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol, we know the monthly salary of BMC crew. grin grin grin
Keep it coming because it makes me feel relaxed grin grin grin

I learnt mumuism is hereditary for your lineage grin grin grin
And we the bmc know how much we are paid directly from CBN, any pained soul can go and die.

Mumuism hereditary for my lineage?

Stop getting it twisted, as you are apparently mistaking your lineage for mine.

How many workers did you subsidise their expenses with 62k this month? cheesy

Have you developed the fanyogo software? cheesy Or you are elsewhere "IT-experting? cheesy
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And we the bmc know how much we are paid directly from CBN, any pained soul can go and die.

Mumuism hereditary for my lineage?

Stop getting it twisted, as you are apparently mistaking your lineage for mine.

How many workers did you subsidise their expenses with 62k this month? cheesy

Have you developed the fanyogo software? cheesy Or you are elsewhere "IT-experping? cheesy
keep on repeating the same line, ode BMC crew grin grin grin

BMC no be work, go and beg your papa(if he's still alive) make e take you to baba ramota workshop go learn carpentry work grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Bsingle(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
All these APC governors are nothing to write about.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by LionDeLeo: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

keep on repeating the same line, ode BMC crew grin grin grin

BMC no be work, go and beg your papa(if he's still alive) make e take you to baba ramota workshop go learn carpentry work grin grin grin

The IT expert has obviously ran out of anything to keep me online.

Anyway, I'm finally done with the 62k worker subsidiser and certainly, I can't be this pedestrian. I even thought he has something remarkable not these petty bmc, beg your papa, and all those empty languages.

Now, get out.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The IT expert has obviously ran out of anything to keep me online.

Anyway, I'm finally done with the 62k worker subsidiser and certainly, I can't be this pedestrian. I even thought he has something remarkable not these petty bmc, beg your papa, and all those empty languages.

Now, get out.
grin grin grin when you say something meaningful, I go talk sense to your empty skull grin grin grin

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

where do.you stay for Osun make I.burst your bubbles. There are some part of Osun wey Aregbe never touch for the past 7yrs of his administration, things is still the same there as it was during the days of Oyinlola. I once lived around amuloko, not too far from Oja - Oba in Oshogbo, no development there since 2006 that I left the place cos I visited not up to 3months now. Go to Iwo, lots of dilapidated school buildings everywhere.

i find that hard to believe , aregbe has touched literally everypart of osun , Osogbo, ilesa, ila , even gbongan those are places i frequent in osun
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

APC led FG clocked 31months today 29th December, 2019. Aregbe started the madness 27months ago which means the madness started under APC Bubu led administration but not GEJ led PDP administration.
APC promised to right the wrong of PDP but what we are experiencing now is worse more than what we witnessed under GEJ.

please get some brain abeg , Aregbe has been borrowing to pay his sakary before the election gej lost
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Roughfyzay:

We know people like you. #BlindToTheTruth

chidren of 8
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by FxBase(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
An what exactly have u don't than justification? I have an uncle in the state service who as a result of the modulated justification u r given died in 2016 cos he can not manage Hus ailment an u r here justifying rubbish.

Would you say amen if I pray that God to modulate your blessings?

People were working and cannot feed their family members....

LionDeLeo:

Do you need to insult yourself on a public forum or you just want to be noticed?

So 13 and half months is equal to 2yrs?

So for saying "modulated salary", I have justified it?

The way people understand English these days, I think dictionaries need to be urgently revised.

Anyway, you have been noticed, now crawl back out of my mention.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

i find that hard to believe , aregbe has touched literally everypart of osun , Osogbo, ilesa, ila , even gbongan those are places i frequent in osun
that's a big fat lie, the place I mentioned in my post is part of Oshogbo. not too far from popular orita olaiya
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Stupidity has no awards or rewards
I swear u have brain tumor,and u need to be place in a psychiatric ward,is it everything that is on Google that is correct.
either right or wrong info as long someone post something,it will definitely be on google.
so d rubbish way aregbe talk during campaign which is posted on google is d thing troubling ur head now,seriously u need mental evaluation. u are just a kid that is opportune to get a phone,but he knows nothing about social media,everything he read is correct b4 him, o boy ur stupidity is astonishing
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
undefeateds:

I swear u have brain tumor,and u need to be place in a psychiatric ward,is it everything that is on Google that is correct.
either right or wrong info as long someone post something,it will definitely be on google.
so d rubbish way aregbe talk during campaign which is posted on google is d thing troubling ur head now,seriously u need mental evaluation. u are just a kid that is opportune to get a phone,but he knows nothing about social media,everything he read is correct b4 him, o boy ur stupidity is astonishing

Hahahahah, I've been using phones and computers before your fathers started using it , I told you to check google for news articles , they are from SR,punch,Tribune, literally all Nigerian dailies , it's not something just anyone posted on Internet
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Then you lied , When was the last time you went to Orita Ola Iya or the Osogbo environs itself

1nigeriamyfoot:

that's a big fat lie, the place I mentioned in my post is part of Oshogbo. not too far from popular orita olaiya
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by TyrantInAsoRock: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Letting themselves get used

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

I was an election observer and I am conversant with Osun

Search the following words on Google for references

Aregbe and Jonathan in war of words

Osun allocation reduced

Tinubu condemns Osun allocation reduction

I'm sure you'll find 100 news links

Lolz

AREGBE himself no longer use Jonathan reduce my allocation anymore cuz people has realised its a lie

If you are believing his lies educate ursef

www.lawnigeria.com/LawsoftheFederation/ALLOCATION-OF-REVENUE-(FEDERATION-ACCOUNT,-ETC.)-ACT.html

He thought oil money will continue to flow

Started to borrow money up and down

When shit hit his face he started ranting about how "1.2m oil barrels is being stolen every day"

How can you explain this

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/209019-debt-ravaged-osun-receives-zero-allocation-april-bayelsa-cross-river-suffer.html

Do you knw CHAMS

If you do explain

If you dont CHAMS are lagosians he employ as salary consultant and pay them a basic of 5k/day

Tell me why a state like Osun needs consultant

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Then you lied , When was the last time you went to Orita Ola Iya or the Osogbo environs itself

3months ago, am not talking about orita olaiya but a place not too far from Orita olaiya. Check my post, I made it clear there. A place that's not up to 5km from Oriya Olaiya.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Hahahahah, I've been using phones and computers before your fathers started using it , I told you to check google for news articles , they are from SR,punch,Tribune, literally all Nigerian dailies , it's not something just anyone posted on Internet

obviously, u are as useless as ur father,otherwise u won't be attacking my father, u are just a follower of a wicked leader,and whatever you hear from his mouth is the only truth b4 u,
but if not that ur brain is not functioning well,why is he not paying d arrears little by little, or is buhari also giving him half allocation, what of those bailout fund he collected,33,11, and 6billion,how about that because I learnt that they gave it to them to pay their workers arrears,oya defend ur boss
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by ifko: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Quote that verse to Jonathan and his friends for looting Nigeria

While you are at it, quote it for the crude oil that sells for $45/barrel when some people sold it for $120/barrel
At $120 per barrel we bought PMS at 87 but $45 we bought at 145. just a slight increase of crude oil now 145 per lter is not visible again. This country is a mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Boost My Memory Capacity And Reading Hours Time / Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s Handsome Son Graduates From Howard University / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State 2011/2012 Result Is Out Check It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.