Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action (13522 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
ifko:
At $120 per barrel we bought PMS at 87 but $45 we bought at 145. just a slight increase of crude oil now 145 per lter is not visible again. This country is a mess
at 150/barrel there was enough money to pay for subsidy, they didn't think of repairing refineries or building new ones rather they invested heavily in ghost marketers and paid subsidies to non existent companies, it was a looting spree

Because the price of crude oil dropped doesn't mean the cost of export, processing and import will reduce hence why NNPC is the sole importer and only NNPC is being subsidized hence why marketers are trying to frustrate Buhari

It's simple logic
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
undefeateds:

obviously, u are as useless as ur father,otherwise u won't be attacking my father, u are just a follower of a wicked leader,and whatever you hear from his mouth is the only truth b4 u,
but if not that ur brain is not functioning well,why is he not paying d arrears little by little, or is buhari also giving him half allocation, what of those bailout fund he collected,33,11, and 6billion,how about that because I learnt that they gave it to them to pay their workers arrears,oya defend ur boss

I don't blame you because ooobi he pain am

Nobody received 33 or 11 billion, and no I don't take my facts from Buhari, I actually read the news, ask questions, watch news and very active commenter on social media

Go and kee yasef
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by HtwoOw: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

3months ago, am not talking about orita olaiya but a place not too far from Orita olaiya. Check my post, I made it clear there. A place that's not up to 5km from Oriya Olaiya.

I honestly don't know that place, but I find it hard to believe
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Nobody received 33 or 11 billion, and no I don't take my facts from Buhari, I actually read the news, ask questions, watch news and very active commenter on social media

Go and kee yasef
OK where did u get ur fact from,the thing that nta carries,that is even on social media, no point in arguing with u,because I can see u are obviously blind to the truth.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by mytym(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Letting themselves get used

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

I was an election observer and I am conversant with Osun

Search the following words on Google for references

Aregbe and Jonathan in war of words

Osun allocation reduced

Tinubu condemns Osun allocation reduction

I'm sure you'll find 100 news links

@Bolded

Osun state allocation did not drop because of international oil price that fell, it was because of Huge International loans that the governor purportedly got to execute projects. These loans have repayment conditions that are daunting. The balance of payment deficits for Osun is deducted from Federal monthly FAAC and our allocation nosedived. Aregbesola brought Osun into the mess and upon himself but it was easy for him to blame GeJ at the time.

The condition became worse when crude oil price fell and every state was complaining. Aregbesola blamed it on Crude oil and recession coz GEJ was out and his dumb General PMB is president... Bailouts came and he couldn't fulfil responsibilities due to wickedness and greed.

Now we are out of recession but Osun is still very sickly. Osun had been very bankrupted even before recession came due to profligate policies and pilfering projects which the governor coned the people to believe are being executed in first tenure. There was serious capital flight in first term.

You are too uninformed and beclouded to write on the issue of Osun. Stop spreading half-truths.

1 Like

Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by mytym(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:

Go and kee yasef

Which news do you listen to and from who do you ask questions assumedly you asked the right ones?

Osun got over 34billion as first bailout, got Eco funds, 2nd & 3rd Bailouts are over 12billion altogether. These excludes Monthly allocation and Excess Budget payments on 2016budget... Aregbesola is a failure no matter how beautiful you want to paint him.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by Roughfyzay(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

chidren of 8
The Recessionists
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by demmy100(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

I understand 6.Something Billion paris club fund is a lot of money , but Industrial action won't force Aregbe to pay

What these people need is a lot of education, not cheap propaganda from PDP ( Yes, PDP) i have been to their meetings and i have heard the disgusting things they tell old and young and the seed of hate they planting around is germinating really fast

Aregbe should find a means to resolve this amicably , but being realistic 27 months arrears is very impossible to collect at once

As for idiots who have been insulting me for my comment I want to put it here to you instead of replying individually

I blame Jonathan and PDP for this problem, during election campaigns Aregbesola was insulted by GEJ, he called aregbe a rascal, Aregbesola replied by calling him a fool at a different campaign

Shortly after Osun's allocation was reduced From 4.2billion to 2.1Billion then to 1. 2Billion, under the pretense that global oil price has fallen , even then the allocation was not paid for 6 months, all these things happened shortly before the General elections

Fashola, Tinubu and other experienced politicians lamented the reduction but Almighty GEJ did not change the allocation hence the beginning of borrowing to pay salaries and to complete project

Osun allocation reduced

The funny thing about your write up is that aregbe started paying half salary after Jonathan was voted out. So I wonder if Buari also continued paying him reduced allocation. What i can deduce from your write up is that you are not from here(osun state) and you are badly informed about what is happening. When apc started crying that Jonathan reduced osun's allocation, we all believed them until the federal government released the detail of how much each state is getting. It was then we all discovered that aregbe has borrowed money with the future of the unborn. This has been affecting the state since then, even after Buari came on board. There was a time last year, when osun got only 6m from the federal government after all the money aregbe borrowed had been deducted. Let us fear God my brother. People are suffering, you should come here and see things yourself. I know people that have died cos they could not afford to buy drugs to sustain their frail health, yet aregbe is owing them millions. This is not about politics at all. It's about humanity. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just trying to let you know that what is happening in osun state should be condemned by anybody with blood flowing in his/her vein. One love brother
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by obstead200(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

Osun allocation reduced

U are the most ignorant person on earth if u really believe that the Jonathan administration has the power to unilaterally reduce the allocation of a state government. If u are not plain stupid, then u must be a pathetic liar!
Govt Allocation is governed by the appropriations act passed by the NA, which has osun state fully represented in its membership. The executive arm led by the president cannot wake up and refuse to implement the act.
If my memory serves me right, osun was seriously indebted and a major part of the allocation went into debt repayment and servicing.

I hate both the APC and the PDP administration.

But what I hate most are stupid liars and propagandists. This is the very reason why I hate IPOB loyalist, even when I am Igbo.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by obstead200(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2017
demmy100:
The funny thing about your write up is that aregbe started paying half salary after Jonathan was voted out. So I wonder if Buari also continued paying him reduced allocation. What i can deduce from your write up is that you are not from here(osun state) and you are badly informed about what is happening. When apc started crying that Jonathan reduced osun's allocation, we all believed them until the federal government released the detail of how much each state is getting. It was then we all discovered that aregbe has borrowed money with the future of the unborn. This has been affecting the state since then, even after Buari came on board. There was a time last year, when osun got only 6m from the federal government after all the money aregbe borrowed had been deducted. Let us fear God my brother. People are suffering, you should come here and see things yourself. I know people that have died cos they could not afford to buy drugs to sustain their frail health, yet aregbe is owing them millions. This is not about politics at all. It's about humanity. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just trying to let you know that what is happening in osun state should be condemned by anybody with blood flowing in his/her vein. One love brother
God bless u Bro.
Tell that slowpoke the truth.
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by obstead200(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
undefeateds:

OK where did u get ur fact from,the thing that nta carries,that is even on social media, no point in arguing with u,because I can see u are obviously blind to the truth.
don't mind him.
Am so angry with the eediot right now
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by undefeateds: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
obstead200:
don't mind him. Am so angry with the eediot right now
thanks jare
Re: 27 Months Salary Arrears: Osun Tertiary Institutions Embark On Industrial Action by tonguengineer(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

Osun allocation reduced

The gibberish you just typed now makes me to understand that you know no shit about aregbesola and osun politics as a whole
Let us start from here..........
What the did d bagger use the three bail out funds to do?
Ama son of the soil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Boost My Memory Capacity And Reading Hours Time / Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s Handsome Son Graduates From Howard University / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State 2011/2012 Result Is Out Check It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.