Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married (2104 Views)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by giftiy(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2017
My invitation went out sometimes in
December 2016
Today is our Anniversary
God is indeed Faithful
Same God will do it for you all.

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Fetula4u: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Is that ur testimony? Congrat tho

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2017
May God continue to bless your Union

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats, your son is cute.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by deeLima86(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Many many blessings on the way. Amen! cool

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
angry

∆ God don bless your marriage now...
Na Social media con remain. SMH ∆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
leefrak9:
am I the only noticing she has a scar on her left arm...oga i grit u
What are you insinuating

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ God don bless your marriage now...

Na Social media con remain. SMH ∆
don't mind her.she's showing us the evidence of the activities of the other room without the activities that led to the results

Madam if you cannot show us how your baby was made,I'm not interested in seeing the big belle or the baby.if you want to give details of your family,you don't give half,you give full details or you don't give details at all

You show pictures /videos of how your husband Off your pant,inserted his deek into your vajyna,how he thrusted in and out.How many minutes,did he twist and turn and then when he released.

Then your testimony is complete.I'm not interested in half baked testimony @giftiy
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
don't mind her.she's showing us the evidence of the activities of the other room without the activities that led to the results

Madam if you cannot show us how your baby was made,I'm not interested in seeing the big belle or the baby.if you want to give details of your family,you don't give half,you give full details or you don't give details at all

You show pictures /videos of how your husband Off your pant,inserted his deek into your vajyna,how he thrusted in and out.How many minutes,did he twist and turn and then when he released.

Then your testimony is complete.I'm not interested in half baked testimony @giftiy
shhh i say.
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
oh cute baby u got there

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
shhh i say.
this one you've been stalking me up and down nairaland,are you horney? tongue

All these my closet crush sef tongue
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
this one you've been stalking me up and down nairaland,are you horney? tongue

All these my closet crush sef tongue
Yes I'm horney
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Yes I'm horney
eh ya.I thought as much.

Solution wa.you know what you'll do,you're going to stick your deek inside the hole of your car,where fuel attendants stick the nuzzle of fuel tanks to epp yourself.

Didirin tongue
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by oloyede252(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:

iya wura,my favorite nl amebo... happy new year in advance.

But you have problem o.person show testimony, you dey ask for the story wey no concern you. CHANGE
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
eh ya.I thought as much.

Solution wa.you know what you'll do,you're going to stick your deek inside the hole of your car,where fuel attendants stick the nuzzle of fuel tanks to epp yourself.

Didirin tongue
haba!!! you want to kill me?

Its not fair and you know it..
At lease let me feel you even if na for three hours..

I last for three hours on 1st round.
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
haba!!! you want to kill me?

Its not fair and you know it..
At lease let me feel you even if na for three hours..

I last for three hours on 1st round.
eh ya.transformer is around Berger.just make sure your body is wet when you hug it
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
oloyede252:

iya wura,my favorite nl amebo... happy new year in advance.

But you have problem o.person show testimony, you dey ask for the story wey no concern you. CHANGE
so as they fok,e no consain me.so wetin consain me with the big belle and the pikin?
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by habsydiamond(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
The pikin resemble u die.......congrats on it anniversary.... kantinue with what u are going to keep ur ship afloat..may God help u...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by giftiy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
leefrak9:
Yea,she hard an accident few weeks ago
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by giftiy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Whatever!!
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
giftiy:

Whatever!!
oni rada rada grin
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by amakadihot87(f): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2017
leefrak9:
..........u have eyes o..........hope he didnt give it to her
Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2018
giftiy:
My invitation went out sometimes in December 2016 Today is our Anniversary God is indeed Faithful Same God will do it for you all.
Amen.I tap into this.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Essense of this thread is

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute / No Lady Can Be Completely Loyal If She Ain't Getting Nothing From U / "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.