Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Girl Is Acting Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Acting Weird (1416 Views)

Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Acting Weird by Dvampire(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2007
ladies and gentlemen, i need your suggestions on this one. i have been dating this girl for 5 months now. those 5 months have been like a rollercoaster ride between heaven and hell, why?
when i met this girl, she was deeply in love with this nigerian guy abroad. well, things took a normal flow and we became good friends and eventually we started going out. people around us were kind of scared for me since they all knew that her guy abroad was trying to secure a visa for her to come abroad - or so everyone thought.
at first, she told me that she had someone whom she loved. i told her that i had no problems with that. then a few days before christmas, she came and told me that our relationship was over. i felt sad but then i never wanted to pressure her. so i let her go. but then that night she came back apologizing that she still loved me and wanted us to continue. this off and on thing continued on four different occasions. she would come to tell me that she wanted to go back to her guy abroad, only for her to change her mind the following day that she wanted to be with me.
well, the big one now is that she is no longer going abroad anymore. why? she got discover that her guy had pencilled some white girl for marriage and was dumping or had dumped her. i saw her through her moment of grief and emotional torment. we became closer than before that we consumated the relationship with soul-touching love making for the first time since we started dating.
then just last sunday, she called me to her place and told me really harshly that she wanted me to give her some space so that she could figure out what she wanted to do with her life, that she needed no guy in her life for at least 2 months. that after 2 months if she is still interested in me, she would let me know. i was stunned. i tried talking and reasoning it out with her, but she flew into a fit of rage. i had to let her be.
now, i do not do know what to do. she does not pick up my calls, she does not let me visit her, in fact, she practically withdrew from me. even when i call her from a pay phone, as soon as she realizes that i'm the one at the other end of the line, she hangs up.
please tell me what do i do here? do i let her be or do i still hang around the corner hoping she'd realize the hurt she is causing me?
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by tunmininu(f): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2007
can't u see the writings on the wall.This girl is playing around with ur feelings which is not good for u.Her problem is simply  INDECISION.she dosen't know what she wants.she is using u to while away time pending when her abroad guy will come,u will then realize how stupid u have been,i'm sorry,i'm sounding rude but its the fact.she will then tell u that afterall,she told she had a LOVER,abroad.
Walk away from her before u get drowned,she is no good for u.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by Nikegenius(f): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2007
Personally, i think you should just leave her and move on.

@Tunmininu
A very nice name u've got.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by xamfort(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
Yeah my brother, TUNMININU has said it all,waste more time hoping for her,then you`ll regret for the rest of your life in pain. WISE UP
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Dvampire , do 2 things, visit sosuave.net, become a member and tell them ur story and 2.) google the book of pook and download it.
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
Old thread
Re: My Girl Is Acting Weird by Cuddlemii: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
^^ no wonder i was thinking dt its unusual as guys are now badt oh!

(1) (Reply)

Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? / Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Is Smarter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.