Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion (4197 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
From the available facts online, most scammers usually prey on British ladies, promising them marriage and scamming them into parting with their life savings. this has lead some victims to commit suicide especially when their home and properties risks being repossessed.

my question is why is it mostly British ladies. are then men in Britain not romantic enough? greed or sheer stupidity?

please leave your opinion
scammers give us an insight please.

dimple129
Augustap
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mr man what sort of post is this, it's payback time. The black has really suffered from the so called white, so it's their time to face the trauma
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
my question is why is mostly British woman that are trapped or are the the only target

Augustap
Eleniyan231:
Mr man what sort of post is this, it's payback time. The black has really suffered from the so called white, so it's their time to face the trauma
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Most of these women are hopeless ugly toads that are just searching for someone that will give them hope through lies. So they are paying our boys for telling them lies and they continue paying them so they won't stop telling them the lies so they can have a little hope to continue their useless ugly miserable life.

12 Likes

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Rockyrascal(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Eleniyan231:
this type of excuse is what Nigeria fraudsters now give when engaging in cyber crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
lmao. dimple129 comman see oo.
no be me talk am.

Augustap

Luxuryconsult:
Most of these women are hopeless ugly toads that are just searching for someone that will give them hope through lies. So they are paying our boys for telling them lies and they continue paying them so they won't stop telling them the lies so they can have a little hope to continue their useless ugly miserable life.
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rockyrascal:
this type of excuse is what Nigeria fraudsters now give when engaging in cyber crime.

why is it mostly brits?

Augustap
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:
lmao. dimple129 comman see oo.
no be me talk am.

Augustap

who she be? She one of 'em ugly brits toads?
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
who she be? She one of 'em ugly brits toads?

I don't know why she's all over airforce1

cc LadyMarionette
Augustap
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
British women are the ugliest in Europe..

They are fat and shapeless and even the slim ones are ugly..
So the British men find solace on the hands of the Spanish, French and American ladies..

out of frustration and reject, this British ladies give birth out of wedlock, they find love online just like you have them on nairaland.

most British ladies are dull..

Most of them are frustrated, gave birth out of wedlock and are scam victims..

Team white ladies except British ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:

cc LadyMarionette Augustap

so this is why the thread was created abi............payback undecided

i thought you had a nice topic but the motive behind it is sooo dumb undecided
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
British women are the ugliest in Europe..

They are fat and shapeless and even the slim ones are ugly..
So the British men find solace on the hands of the Spanish, French and American ladies..

out of frustration and reject, this British ladies give birth out of wedlock, they find love online just like you have them on nairaland.

most British ladies are dull..

Most of them are frustrated, gave birth out of wedlock and are scam victims..

Team white ladies except British ladies.

choii, I haff die.

cc
sheyblablabla or is it shaybebaby
Augustap

1 Like

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by LadyMarionette(f): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:

cc Lady.Marionette
Augusta

Lol! grin grin grin, Guy, please cut the BS. I don't have enough air-freshener to be following you around. tongue

Peace & Love.

1 Like

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
k

Augustap

LadyMarionette:

Lol! grin grin grin, Guy, please cut the BS. I don't have enough air-freshener to be following you around. tongue

Peace & Love.
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

so this is why the thread was created abi............payback undecided

i thought you had a nice topic but the motive behind it is sooo dumb undecided

payback? like I owe anyone shi+. recent events made me curious and yeah. I really want to know
Augustap
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by coolestofall(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dnt u think its because of language compatibility?
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:

payback? like I owe anyone shi+.
recent events made me curious and yeah. I really want to know

Au.gustap

ok then cool

But i see u mentioning people u had an e-fight with on the other thread but anyways its ur e-life fam
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
Dnt u think its because of language compatibility?

Americans speak English too. as a matter of fact 60% of internet users understand English
so there are more to it

Augustap
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
what if I mentioned them because I wanted them to have their say so the contribution could be balanced? ever thought of that?

Augustap
samyfreshsmooth:

ok then cool

But i see u mentioning people u had an e-fight with on the other thread but anyways its ur e-life fam
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by zealblinks(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ogun kill you for this stupid post
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
the Ogun I know is a state in Nigerian. so what do you actually mean?

zealblinks:
Ogun kill you for this stupid post
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by imitateMe(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
You mean second-hand British wife material?
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
candlewax:
my question is why is mostly British woman that are trapped or are the the only target

Augustap
They ain't the only target, even if you are not wise as a Nigerian you can also be scammed
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
A dude near my area did a love scam on an Hungarian old mama and he got six hundred thousand naira from the old woman. This happened in October of 2017. The guy spent all the money on drinks and ashawo. Right now now as i am saying this the guy is broke as hell and asking me to borrow him 50k for him to go and hustle in lagos. The time he dey blow d money e no remember to invest im dirty money... YEYE..

1 Like

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by CyberGypsy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Every one loves lies. as a matter of fact, humans(men and women) don't like to hear the truth, they prefer to be teased with lies.
so basically, scam victims are been deluded with lies and a lot of it !

i tell you OP, you can also be a victim so stop calling out any race.

WE ALL LOVE LIES
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by makydebbie(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
candlewax:
k

Augustp

Bro, come let's talk.

Happy new year.
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by CyberGypsy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Bro, come let's talk.
Happy new year.
wow ... your DP
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where did u get ur data from. Yahoo boys prey on lonely women in usa, uk ,europe australia etc. The malay boys do australian women mostly. While i was in the uk people hardly mingle, u fit live for street for 5 years u no go sabi ur neigbour name. the only place u can get hooked is friday /saturday clubbing. U dont expect women in thier 50s to be in clubs na. So they resort to online dating where our yahoo boys give dem love and attention dey crave.

2 Likes

Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by makydebbie(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
CyberGypsy:
wow ... your DP
Okay. angry
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by CyberGypsy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay. angry
happy new year .. how you doing ??

what is that smiley suppose to connote?? grin
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay. angry
y flaunting ya bress
Re: Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion by iykekelvins(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay. angry
Men be like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Does She Look Like / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex / Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.