Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick (4505 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Hahaha your sarcasm is commendable

lol, but c'mon now; when he told her he had a headache, what did she do about it, huh?
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

lol, but c'mon now; when he told her he had a headache, what did she do about it, huh?
who says she didn't do nothing about it ?
He prolly gave her the excuse of not being wanting to be disturbed. Just so he could hang with the other chick

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

And not your husband,so deal with it.

Women with this mumu sense of ownership anywhere they find themselves. When you guys get married,go ahead and complain all you want.

But as for now,he is still a single man and free to mingle,just as you too are free to mingle.

You girls should stop CHOKING us.

hope you can still say the same when the case is reversed?
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Cool, mature lady smiley
Some girls would try as much as possible to have him know he's been caught. The heck undecided
Oh girl, fade off.
No scenes, no argument and no chit-chat.
That's how it's done cool

I love you grin kiss
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by queencalipso(f): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

Women with this mumu sense of ownership anywhere they find themselves. When you guys get married,go ahead and complain all you want.

But as for now,he is still a single man and free to mingle,just as you too are free to mingle.

like you will use this same lines if reverse was the case...

Now you justified his cheating cz he a man, if it is the lady now we will be seeing lines like "hoes, these bitches ain't loyal". your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
who says she didn't do nothing about it ?
[b]He prolly gave her the excuse of not being wanting to be disturbed.[/b]Just so he could hang with the other chick
really?
Anyway, na only hangout, its not as if he cheated.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by zainmaxwell(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas have something to say
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

really?
Anyway, na only hangout, its not as if he cheated.
Are you deliberately making excuses for him?
Let me guess you got a side piece too

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Are you deliberately making excuses for him?
Let me guess you got a side piece too
not really, I just feel she's not the type to even take seriously.
But I guess that's the nature of relationships these days, two people just tolerating each other.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

not really, I just feel she's not the type to even take seriously.
But I guess that's the nature of relationships these days, two people just tolerating each other.
At bolded.
You've met her personally ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
He is your boyfriend

hope if ur girlfriend sleeps around you won't mind oo since u two are not yet married.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
At bolded.
You've met her personally ?

wetin concern me and am?
There are certain kind of ladies we don't joke with. I dare not ignore and act that way to my girl in that situation, him acting funny just shows you how much he rates her, is all I'm saying dear.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by apenaola(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Cool, mature lady smiley
Some girls would try as much as possible to have him know he's been caught. The heck undecided
Oh girl, fade off.
No scenes, no argument and no chit-chat.
That's how it's done cool

I like d way u think, very mature.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by apenaola(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
They keep lying and lying to be in the arms of another woman.

Cheats!!!

how wud u react if u were to be in her shoe?
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

wetin concern me and am?
There are certain kind of ladies we don't joke with. I dare not ignore and act that way to my girl in that situation, him acting funny just shows you how much he rates her, is all I'm saying dear.
Yeah they become sober when they're caught.
Which explains why he hid.
Re: Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2017
apenaola:

how wud u react if u were to be in her shoe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.