Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,134 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets (4499 Views)

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by yemiENIGMA(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Once upon a time, a poor boy fell in love with a rich man's daughter. The Boy loved her a lot so one day he proposed to her.

The Girl rejected him by saying, “Listen, your monthly salary is even less than my daily expenses. How can I live with you? How could you even have thought of coming to me to ask me?? I can never ever love you. Forget about me and go find someone of your level to get engaged.”

Even after knowing the girl’s thought he still loved her and after getting rejected the boy left but couldn’t forget her.

10 years later they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall.

The Girl recognized him and said, “Hey!! You.. how are you?? I am married now He is a very smart man and do you know how much my husband's salary is!! it’s 20,000$ per month. Can you beat that??

The Boy's eyes got wet hearing those words from the same person. A few seconds later her husband came around.

Before the girl could say a word seeing the guy her husband said, “Sir, you are here! you have met my wife.”

“This is my boss. I am one of those working for his 100 million $ project.” the husband said looking at his wife.

The husband continued, “He is a very good person and do you know my dear, My boss loved a girl but he couldn’t win her heart that’s why he remained unmarried. How lucky would that girl have been, if she married my boss now..!! Nowadays who would have loved someone so much.”

The Girl got totally shocked but couldn’t say a word after that.

Moral:

Life is too short so don’t be too arrogant and proud of yourself and look down on other current situations. Things change time change. Don’t underestimate anyone because everyone can have a great future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Brunosamel(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is super story

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by donbuchi1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good story line
Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by GhettoG1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice story buh it's 21st century nd no one even got that kinda patience nowadays... Wetin go be go be

7 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Davash222(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice storyline.
Mike Ezeruonye would play this role very well.

8 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Reichel99(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
Produced in alaba.

7 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Ulrich01(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Brunosamel:
This is super story

Original super story grin cheesy
Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Kingpee2(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tales by moon light ...

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Rhaspody(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
all these kind of stories dey tire me

2 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by donbachi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Leave mata...somebody's today was another person's yesterday...and mind u,some women of today.lives for today and not 2moro.
Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Aladdin1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Story, story,abeg e! na today? for this naija? dat na superstory.

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
When is part II coming out?

3 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Mykel51(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Good script, needs a bit of editing here and there, then you are good to go. Write some more scripts and send me an email.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
mumu story for kids back then

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
yemiENIGMA:
Once upon a time, a poor boy fell in love with a rich man's daughter. The Boy loved her a lot so one day he proposed to her.

The Girl rejected him by saying, “Listen, your monthly salary is even less than my daily expenses. How can I live with you? How could you even have thought of coming to me to ask me?? I can never ever love you. Forget about me and go find someone of your level to get engaged.”

Even after knowing the girl’s thought he still loved her and after getting rejected the boy left but couldn’t forget her.

10 years later they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall.

The Girl recognized him and said, “Hey!! You.. how are you?? I am married now He is a very smart man and do you know how much my husband's salary is!! it’s 20,000$ per month. Can you beat that??

The Boy's eyes got wet hearing those words from the same person. A few seconds later her husband came around.

Before the girl could say a word seeing the guy her husband said, “Sir, you are here! you have met my wife.”

“This is my boss. I am one of those working for his 100 million $ project.” the husband said looking at his wife.

The husband continued, “He is a very good person and do you know my dear, My boss loved a girl but he couldn’t win her heart that’s why he remained unmarried. How lucky would that girl have been, if she married my boss now..!! Nowadays who would have loved someone so much.”

The Girl got totally shocked but couldn’t say a word after that.

Moral:

Life is too short so don’t be too arrogant and proud of yourself and look down on other current situations. Things change time change. Don’t underestimate anyone because everyone can have a great future.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Erickax(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
9ja film storyline

3 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
Nice storyline.
Mike Ezeruonye would play this role very well.

And tonto dikeh would be the said lady...

3 Likes

Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Why not believe in your own future as a lady.. If you have one!!!
Re: I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
A nigga once said:nice story..

But this nobody knows tommorow is kinda trash to me..

One can be poor today and still be poor tommorow or rich today and rich tommorow,vice versa after all nobody knows tommorow..

My own is that if you dont like something you move on.nobody should come and hold you with "NOBODY KNOWS TOMMOROW"..if tommorow,things get better for you,good for you.after all we all moving into the "TOMMOROW" togeter so my plan also should be that,that tommorow should also be good to me..
Except you don't know what you wan't....

Someone said "my next move go shock you" and another replied "so i go sidan look while you dey do the next move when go shock me abi.Baba abeg go husse ur hussle make u stop to disturb"...

So op abeg go hussle ur hussle make you stop to dey yarn plenty plenty..

(1) (Reply)

Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him / Why Don't I Have Feelings For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.