Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview (1032 Views)

Applicant Insults Prospective Interviewer On Road, Meets Him At The Interview / A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by idibia(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
1)While shaking hands,get into a heated thumb wrestling match.
2)Repeat evrytin your interviewer says,kip doing this until he/she gets angry and yells at you. Then ask if u got the job.
3)During the interview,frown and sniff suspiciously,ask the boss if he/she farted.
4)In the begining of the interview,pull out a gun and place it on the interviewer's desk in front of you. Then say "mind if i rest this here during the interview?".
5)Stare lustly at the interviewer's spouse's picture,comment on how beautiful she is(if the interviewer is a male). Then take it & put it in your briefcase.
6)Announce that you are about to take control of the entire company,tell them its a hostile takeova. Then fire your interviewers and tell them they've got some minutes to pack up and leave the building.
7)Throughout the interview,continue looking at the interviewer with disgust,roll ur eyes occasionally.
coolDemand that if hired,you want a desk plate that reads "playboy".
9)Excuse yourself to the bathroom,as you leave make a loud fart with your mouth and then say ignorantly "hope they didnt hear that).
10)Move closer to your interviewer,breath on his/her face with your mouth and ask if your breath stinks.
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by Ben13: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
In the begining of the interview,pull out a gun and place it on the interviewer's desk in front of you. Then say "mind if i rest this here during the interview?".

grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
7)Throughout the interview,continue looking at the interviewer with disgust,roll your eyes occasionally.
9)Excuse yourself to the bathroom,as you leave make a loud fart with your mouth and then say ignorantly "hope they didnt hear that).
10)Move closer to your interviewer,breath on his/her face with your mouth and ask if your breath stinks.

Thank God this is in the joke section
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by makjeb: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
if you no wan work no spoil other people na!!!
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by idibia(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
shocked@rokiatu. Hope u aint planning on doing the ones you quoted?, if dem no employ u,my hand no dey o,
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by JoeCoool: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2010
Only one of the above will qualify you for the job. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
@idibia, I dey craze abi, or am I on drug? grin
Re: 10 Ways To Annoy Your Interviewer During An Interview by 1stknight(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
Tnx
Hopin 2 do dat soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerians Happy / Taxi Driver / Bestest Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.