Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable (18962 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Promismike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Timiblanko(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
EFCC is a scam already they are 75% void of truth. May God reform all of una. And don't pull those that are employing we Nigerians abeg

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by linearity: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Comments reserved.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
You will need to tell the court this claim(s) because a lot of us here are novice when it comes to bank loan or International finance.
What me I know(pardon my english) is when you borrow money do international trade, the bank will collect the original documents of the goods as security to the loan

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by AlphaStyles(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
my own if u commit fraud and found guilty its jail time make dem no dy pity them throw this people in jail so that the rest go know say you mean business I swear our justice system is a joke we need young and serious non contaminated DOJ department of justice guys to end all illegal activities in this country

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Webman007: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Can someone explain the above?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by GavelSlam: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Odingo1:
[/b]Nigeria always fighting successful Igbo businessmen to cripple their businesses[b], that is how they fought Ibeto cement and make sure that Dangote cement is only cement that is selling in Nigeria.After some people will be hoping that Nigeria will grow

Does Dangote own Lafarge?

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by berrystunn(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
May God help u Innoson.

Pls I need advice, my neighbour's wife gave birth last month and it happens that coincidentally, the baby looks like me partially.
Now I'm beginning to hear some rubbish stories in my hood.
Is it possible for a baby to look like a neighbour? any explanation?

Why are you afraid??
Did you run things ??
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by dafeyankee: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
emmydee:
you are a very big fool!

Like your father and mother.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Customer80: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Efcc allowed itself to be used by a bank, so much of fighting corruption

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by linearity: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nasir123:
I will advise this man to stop talking and settle his matter with GTB,or better still wait for the Court(in the case of EFCC).
All this media stunt no go help matter.
Or,is he not a business man anymore?

Chill,and handle ur case well.

EFCC has not filed any case, he has not been served. EFCC made this matter a media one, and he has the right to response via that media. If they had filed the case, they would have served him before rushing to the media.

Yes, what he is doing is what any screw businessman should have done. As a businessman, your public image matters a lot, you might win a thousand court cases behind close doors, but if you allow your public image and reputation to be tarnished without taking them heads-on publicly, your business and patronage will soon nose-dive...hence in addition to legal department, most good companies have the PR department.

You also saw GTB making a media publication on the case, then EFCC....and people want him to just sit by and wait for the court process, when even the people charged with prosecuting the case fairly are not?

If he didn’t response now, most people will say, he must be quilty, hence you could not defend his case. In fact, the case before the Supreme Court now only gain media prominence because of this case, GTB and EFCC would have taken that route as well.

Anytime the Prosecuting team goes public about a case they intend filing or had filed in court; the defendant must also response publicly.

11 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
PLEASE, how do I open a current account with GTB and close it back......

Answers needed asap
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
bokunrawo:
Mr man its like you've not been following this case critically, the problem on ground is about an unlawful arrest by Efcc without speculating the exact offence committed by the culprit, and in view of the whole scenario the arrest was a forceful one, from all indication the Efcc body actions are against the Constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria and Fundamental human right (Right to fair hearing). However even if the man is guilty of any offense whatsoever the method Efcc used in handling the case is abysmal.
Which case do I want to follow again with a business man? Let him explain himself with facts to the EFCC and stop this nonsense pity party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Customer80: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Batam:
You will need to tell the court this claim(s) because a lot of us here are novice when it comes to bank loan or International finance.
What me I know(pardon my english) is when you borrow money do international trade, the bank will collect the original documents of the goods as security to the loan
you have declared yourself a novice, why commenting? Collateral was collected by GTBank (properties) apart from the 25%lc, the bill of lading is not the collateral

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by ajl: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
ozohtony:
Can this country ever be great again?

Has Nigeria been a great country at a point in the past? It always has the potential and has never attained greatness. One could claim that Nigeria has great people and culture but collectively as a nation, answer is No.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by dammytosh: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Answer the charges Uncle.

Stop whipping sentiments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nasir123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

EFCC has not filed any case, he has not been served. EFCC made this matter a media one, and he has the right to response via that media. If they had filed the case, they would have served him before rushing to the media.

Yes, what he is doing is what any screw businessman should have done. As a businessman, your public image matters a lot, you might win a thousand court cases behind close doors, but if you allow your public image and to be tarnished without taking them heads on publicly, your business and patronage will soon nose-dive...hence in addition to legal department, most good companies have the PR department.

You also saw GTB making a media publication on the case, then EFCC and you want him to just sit by and wait for the court process, when even the people charged with prosecuting the case fairly are not?

Let me agree with you,because I'm not in their mist.
But if I where him,I won't follow that route(knowing fully well the way the matter is been etnictize in the media).

They are many ways to kill a rat without shelling blood'
I wish him well.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by arrestdarrester: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
From day 1 I have said it.

This man is a criminal and he knows it. Stop trying to get public sympathy and go the courts to prove your innocent.

And those empty Egg Heads that were rushing to take their money out of GTB, how come you guys are now ashamed to show us pictures of you taking your money back to the bank?

Egg Heads.

Did you just 'think' and 'type' this?

I advise you read yourself again and make correction or read the entire story again before commenting hogwash

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by shekauvsbuhari: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

This man is a criminal and he knows it. Stop trying to get public sympathy and go the courts to prove your innocent.

And those empty Egg Heads that were rushing to take their money out of GTB, how come you guys are now ashamed to show us pictures of you taking your money back to the bank?

Egg Heads.
its "prove your innocence" not innocent. Stop polluting the forum with bad grammar and your hate-induced lies.

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
dammytosh:
Answer the charges Uncle.

Stop whipping sentiments.

answer what charges? Did you read the release at all?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

Egg Heads.

The onus of proof is on EFCC and not Chukwuma.It is the EFCC that should prove his guilt.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
What is laughable in the fraud issue on ground? If you have a case with EFCC simply go defend yourself with facts and if not satisfied take it to court to any extent.

Don't just whimp up nonsense sentiments every time just because some fools on social media will cry baby which will do nothing to the case.

In this same country Akingbola of intercontinental back was charged and convicted for fraud. Ibru also was also charged and convicted. Innoson you are not an angel whom can not commit fraud, you are a business man like any others.

SP BECAUSE HE IS A BUSINESS MAN LIKE OTHERS MEANS HE IS GUILTY BRO? DID YOU STUDY LOGIC AT ALL IN SCHOOL?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Cargo36: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Go to court and defend ur self. Why the media?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by arrestdarrester: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
What is laughable in the fraud issue on ground? If you have a case with EFCC simply go defend yourself with facts and if not satisfied take it to court to any extent.

Don't just whimp up nonsense sentiments every time just because some fools on social media will cry baby which will do nothing to the case.

In this same country Akingbola of intercontinental back was charged and convicted for fraud. Ibru also was also charged and convicted. Innoson you are not an angel whom can not commit fraud, you are a business man like any others.

You have just made a jaundiced assessment of the issues. Are you so ignorant that you do not know the case is on appeal to the Supreme Court? Or you did not see the 'Temp' in the charge number by EFCC? Or you conveniently forgot he was not the first to go public with the matter? Which of these are you ignorant of? Try and be objective a bit. It will help a balanced assessment of issues.

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cargo36:
Go to court and defend ur self. Why the media?

He is already in court and has already given GTB 3-0 in court

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Cargo36: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Go to court and prove ur self
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

SP BECAUSE HE IS A BUSINESS MAN LIKE OTHERS MEANS HE IS GUILTY BRO? DID YOU STUDY LOGIC AT ALL IN SCHOOL?
It's like you have a problem with comprehension. Who has pronounced him guilty or who has judged him? If he has a case with EFCC let him tackle with him. He is not a saint that can't commit fraud.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
It's like you have a problem with comprehension. Who has pronounced him guilty or who has judged him? If he has a case with EFCC let him tackle with him. He is not a saint that can't commit fraud.

Are you ignorant of the fact that the case has been in court for years now and he has been winning all this while? Why did the EFCC make the stupid charges public? They started the media war

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

Egg Heads.
Innoson is a fraud. The man knows he did wrong but using the mode of potopoto children against Gtb to feign innocenti.
Where did innoson get the bill of laden document's which is still in the banks possession to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines?
He forged the BL documents and through his agent bribed some staff of the line to get the shipments released without the bank knowledge.
With this kind of attitude one will not be surprised if he shortchanged customs (govt) on custom duty .
Efcc is right on point and Gtb has not done anything bad.
Those that do not understand shipping transactions should go and research rather than be myopic and tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
arrestdarrester:

You have just made a jaundiced assessment of the issues. Are you so ignorant that you do not know the case is on appeal to the Supreme Court? Or you did not see the 'Temp' in the charge number by EFCC? Or you conveniently forgot he was not the first to go public with the matter? Which of these are you ignorant of? Try and be objective a bit. It will help a balanced assessment of issues.
Try to read with your head,there are different cases in court, for this new case of fraud levelled against him, he should defend himself. He is not immune to be charged with new allegations as investigation continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Commences Removal Of ATM Maintenance Fees And Reducing Bank Charges / Crowd Funding In Nigeria. Intelligent minds, lets discuss. / Packaged Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.