Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable (18989 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Try to read with your head,there are different cases in court, for this new case of fraud levelled against him, he should defend himself. He is not immune to be charged with new allegations as investigation continues

lol This is not the first tie this fake charges will be filed.It was initially filed by the police and later withdrawn.Innocent took them to court seeking a complete acquittal.The case is still in court

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Are you ignorant of the fact that the case has been in court for years now and he has been winning all this while? Why did the EFCC make the stupid charges public? They started the media war
Are you daft with him that he is not immuned to any allegations and he has a right to defend himself with facts in the law court. If he had won 1000 charges dosent mean he can't loose 1 against him.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Are you ignorant of the fact that the case has been in court for years now and he has been winning all this while? Why did the EFCC make the stupid charges public? They started the media war
Which winning?
All these pdp scumbags here like this one always spewing rubbish.

Where did innoson get the bill of laden document's still in the bank possessions to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

lol This is not the first tie this fake charges will be filed.It was initially filed by the police and later withdrawn.Innocent took them to court seeking a complete acquittal.The case is still in court
Then let him defend himself with facts if facts of fraudulent documentation is levelled against him.
Have you seen the shipping documents to know he is innocent? or you are telling me as a business man he can't commit crime
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by lazygal: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
From day 1 I have said it.

This man is a criminal and he knows it. Stop trying to get public sympathy and go the courts to prove your innocent.

And those empty Egg Heads that were rushing to take their money out of GTB, how come you guys are now ashamed to show us pictures of you taking your money back to the bank?

Egg Heads.

Who is a criminal ..may God judge you from here for that evil statement
May you and all others trying to destroy this innocent. Hardworking man be put to shame and disgrace

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Are you daft with him that he is not immuned to any allegations and he has a right to defend himself with facts in the law court. If he had won 1000 charges dosent mean he can't loose 1 against him.
My brother it's Gtb I blame for acting to protect client and bank relationship for a man that has consistently refused to honor settlements agreement with the bank.
They should have moved against him long before now, the man is using the mode of potopoto children against Gtb to feign innocenti. This man evaded duty payments and also fail to honor a commercial agreement/contract with the bank. And potopoto children are dancing skelewu on top a fraudulent brother.
They will destroy this man the way they destroy gej with thier paper weight boisterous ways.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by arrestdarrester: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Try to read with your head,there are different cases in court, for this new case of fraud levelled against him, he should defend himself. He is not immune to be charged with new allegations as investigation continues

You seem to have a problem. It appears you don't know the present charge has not been filed in court. So which new case of fraud are you talking about? The one that has not been filed by EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:

if they have anything new thing on him what now stopped the EFCC fro filing the charges in court rather than doing a media show?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Then let him defend himself with facts if facts of fraudulent documentation is levelled against him.
Have you seen the shipping documents to know he is innocent? or you are telling me as a business man he can't commit crime
He has been defending himself in court ad has been winning.Its like you didn't understand this press release? He is mocking the EFCC and daring them to go to court

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
arrestdarrester:

You seem to have a problem. It appears you don't know the present charge has not been filed in court. So which new case of fraud are you talking about? The one that has not been filed by EFCC?
Pls enlighten me about the present allegation
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
lazygal:

Who is a criminal ..may God judge you from here for that evil statement
May you and all others trying to destroy this innocent. Hardworking man be put to shame and disgrace

Where did innoson get the bill of laden document's which is still in the bank possessions to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines I dey wait for your response on this specific question to you !!!

Before a shipping line will release a shipment, an original bill of laden fully endorsed must be presented to the shipping line releasing counter. How did innoson released this shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines? When this same documents is still with the bank, unendorsed by the bank!

Naa forgery those people do to forge the document's and bribed thier way with some staff of the shipping line to get the shipment released.

I dey vex with Gtb for handling this issue with kid gloves since the man refused to behave as a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
back2sender:

Where did innoson get the bill of laden document's which is still in the bank possessions to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines I dey wait for your response on this specific question to you !!!

Before a shipping line will release a shipment, an original bill of laden fully endorsed must be presented to the shipping line releasing counter. How did innoson released this shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines? When this same documents is still with the bank, unendorsed by the bank!

Naa forgery those people do to forge the document's and bribed thier way with some staff of the shipping line to get the shipment released.

I dey vex with Gtb for handling this issue with kid gloves since the man refused to behave as a gentleman.

maybe the GTB should sack their SAN and hire you.I hope you have informed them on their website

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
Pls enlighten me about the present allegation

bros the EFCC did a media show with the so-called charges.As at today there are yet to be filed in any court!!! Did you not read the OP?

By this temporary number it means that the charge is not yet before any court in Lagos State. Also, it means that the charge cannot be acted upon by any court in Lagos State and it cannot be served on any party as well.

“As it is, the charge has not been filed. So why the media noise by the commission of filling fraud charges against Innoson? We believe that it is a Volte face. Furthermore we are alarmed at how low EFCC could descend to be used by GTB to destroy the Nigeria’s foremost entrepreneur. We have it now in good authority that there is a grand conspiracy by an International competitor of Innoson Vehicles who have conspired with a financial institution to pull down Innoson Vehicles at all cost because of the latest increase of patronage of Innoson Vehicles by the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by magiki(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by sammhi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

This man is a criminal and he knows it. Stop trying to get public sympathy and go the courts to prove your innocence.

And those empty Egg Heads that were rushing to take their money out of GTB, how come you guys are now ashamed to show us pictures of you taking your money back to the bank?

Egg Heads.
You are a big dunce . How did you pass out from college ? Maybe you didnt ! This case has gone up to appeal court and GTB lost and now in Supreme Court. So if innososn is guilty let the court decide. People like you make Nigeria backwards

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

He has been defending himself in court ad has been winning.Its like you didn't understand this press release? He is mocking the EFCC and daring them to go to court
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/breaking-efcc-files-fraud-charge-innoson/amp/
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Customer80:
you have declared yourself a novice, why commenting? Collateral was collected by GTBank (properties) apart from the 25%lc, the bill of lading is not the collateral
You are an illiterate in that field sentiment apart. It will take a banker in that dept. to explain to you in detail which I think you will still doubt.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by linearity: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

clods like these are the reason this country is still backwards. i dont think a reputable and big bank would go to this extent if they arent sure or without evidence. This is 2017 everybody has a smart phone and the internet is ever present and a case between these two companies will be closely monitored and always on social media. there will be evidence upon evidence because both parties have an image to protect. if he is innocent let him defend himself in the court of law, he is rich and can afford a good legal representation. nobody stops his business from operating.

we complain about corruption in Nigeria yet whenever there is a process to deal with corrupt Nigerians you all pick up ur phones and type rubbish because the internet is available for every idiot to spew thrash.

its obvious Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

Firstly, There is not case in any court of law for him to defend. EFCC has not filed any charges....He is responding publicly to EFCC public response and display of a document they say, they filed or intend to file...But according to him, he has not been served any court proceeding and based on his legal team's knowledge about court cases, since the EFCC public displayed document have a temporary number, it means it has not been filed.

Secondly, anytime the prosecution in any high profile case; came out and make a public statement about a case they intend filing in court or has filed in court and even go to the extend of uploading that document to the public...any defendant and a screw businessman must response publicly as well. You can't sit idea and allow the Prosecution, who suppose to be professional run a media circus with the case.

Based on past experiences, we know that this case will go no where....so, the only knowledge that the public will have about this case is the current media circuss from EFCC, GTB and Innoson; and he will be doing his brand a great damage if he does not file a public rebuttal. I believe he is not naive about the court process either and must have gotten a good legal team behind him...otherwise, he would not have been winning multiple rounds of the current case with GTB, which GTB had appealed to the Supreme Court after they last lost at the Appellant court.

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

maybe the GTB should sack their SAN and hire you.I hope you have informed them on their website

Am not an indomie generation pikin that you people rigmarole here on nairaland.

Am still waiting for your response on the below;

Where did innoson get the original bill of laden document's which is still in the bank possession to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines??

This is where the fraud was committed and the bank because of client relationship did not act decisively until now.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

bros the EFCC did a media show with the so-called charges.As at today there are yet to be filed in any court!!! Did you not read the OP?

By this temporary number it means that the charge is not yet before any court in Lagos State. Also, it means that the charge cannot be acted upon by any court in Lagos State and it cannot be served on any party as well.

“As it is, the charge has not been filed. So why the media noise by the commission of filling fraud charges against Innoson? We believe that it is a Volte face. Furthermore we are alarmed at how low EFCC could descend to be used by GTB to destroy the Nigeria’s foremost entrepreneur. We have it now in good authority that there is a grand conspiracy by an International competitor of Innoson Vehicles who have conspired with a financial institution to pull down Innoson Vehicles at all cost because of the latest increase of patronage of Innoson Vehicles by the Federal Government.

Are you OK sir?

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has filed a fraud charge against Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, alias Innoson, his company Innoson Nigeria Limited and his brother Charles Chukwuma.

Founder and chairman of Nigeria’s automobile company, Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma.
The charge was dated 30 November, 2017 and filed at a Lagos High Court.

In the case, the EFCC is accusing Innoson of obtaining containers of motorcycles spare parts by false pretences between 2009 and July 2011 in Lagos, ‘with intent to defraud.

The goods, said to be property of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, were allegedly obtained from Mitsui O.S.K Lines Limited in Apapa .

The anti-graft agency claims that Innocent Chukwuma and Charles Chukwuma, “with intent to defraud induced the staff of Mitsui O.S.K and Maersk Line Limited to deliver”, to them through their clearing agents, the motor cycle spare parts, moulds of spare parts and steel structures and raw materials called polyvinlchlorid, imported from China.

The charge said the accused falsely pretended that they were authorised by GTB to clear the goods and take delivery of them.

EFCC had on Tuesday arrested Innoson in Enugu, stirring some controversy that the arrest bore some ethnic motive and that the agency should not have waded into a dispute between GTB and the businessman.

Central to this was the story was that the parties were engaged in a dispute over illegal deductions from Innoson’s accounts by the GTB, with Innoson claiming that the bank was indebted to him and his company to the tune of billions of naira. In press and TV interviews, he said he had gotten judgement at both lower and appelate courts and that the GTB has an appeal at the Supreme Court.

GTB responded tersely that it would not join issues with the businessman as the issues between them are in the court.

The EFCC in releasing Innoson on bail Wednesday, explained that he was arrested after he refused to honour invitations by the Commission. He had been arrested by the commission before and granted administrative bail. But he reneged on the bail and his surety could also not be found.

The agency said Innoson and his brother, Charles Chukwuma (who is still at large), were being investigated by the Insurance and Capital Market Fraud Section of the Commission’s office in Lagos over matters bordering on N1.47billion fraud and forgery and other infractions. He was also alleged to have used forged documents to secure tax waivers.

‘Unfortunately the industrialist resisted arrest and stirred controversy by bringing six truck-loads of thugs to block the entrance to his Plot W1, Industrial Layout, Abakaliki Road, Emeni, Enugu, home.

”This was after he initially misled the Police Command by informing them that his home had been invaded by armed robbers and kidnappers despite the fact that operatives of the Commission duly identified themselves to policemen guarding his home.

”His unruly thugs encircled and manhandled operatives of the Commission who had gone to effect the arrest.

“Consequently, a distress call was sent to the Commission’s Enugu Office for reinforcement.

`’In all of this, the Commission’s operatives acted with decorum and civility.

”No one was manhandled or assaulted by the EFCC team, and not a single shot was fired, despite the provocation.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

Firstly, There is not case in any court of law for him to defend. EFCC has not filed any charges....He is responding publicly to EFCC public response and display of a document they say, they filed or intend to file...But according to him, he has not been served any court proceeding and based on his legal team's knowledge about court cases, since the EFCC public displayed document have a temporary number, it means it has not been filed.

Secondly, anytime the prosecution in any high profile case; came out and make a public statement about a case they intend filing in court or has filed in court and even go to the extend of uploading that document to the public...any defendant and a screw businessman must response publicly as well. You can't sit idea and allow the Prosecution, who suppose to be professional run a media circus with the case.

Based on past experiences, we know that this case will go no where....so, the only knowledge that the public will have about this case is the current media circuss from EFCC, GTB and Innoson; and he will be doing his brand a great damage if he does not file a public rebuttal. I believe he is not naive about the court process either and must have gotten a good legal team behind him...otherwise, he would not have been winning multiple rounds of the current case with GTB, which GTB had appealed to the Supreme Court after they last lost at the Appellant court.
Where did innoson get the bill of laden document's which is still in the bank possessions to release the shipments from mitsui O.S.K Shipping Lines?? I need you to tell us how this happened since the man is innocenti, waiting for your response.
This is the crust of the matter

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by brainpulse: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
arrestdarrester:

You people are born liars and fraudulent naturally, which case has not been filed under court? My problem with you people is that when one illiterate starts with emotional lie and rumour all of you just believe without investigation and holding the truth.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/breaking-efcc-files-fraud-charge-innoson/amp/
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by uchennaq(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

This man is a criminal and he knows it. Stop trying to get public sympathy and go the courts to prove your innocence.

Egg Heads.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by SoNature(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
In all this, I blame the media because we don't understand the phrase, investigative journalism.

I can't believe that to date this GTB/Innoson/EFCC drama is unfolding yet no media house has gone behind the scenes to unravel the real story.

Much as Sahara Reporters have been topnotch in investigative journalism, I've yet to see them unravel the misery behind this embarrassing quagmire.

Indeed, Nigeria and her media are a joke!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by back2sender: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:
You people are born liars and fraudulent naturally, which case has not been filed under court? My problem with you people is that when one illiterate starts with emotional lie and rumour all of you just believe without investigation and holding the truth.

Don't mind these people. I have asked them a question and waiting for thier response before I will throw another question to them that will tie them and further expose thier foolishness and penchant for supporting fraud.

Igbo people are my in-laws but I hate their approach to nation building, the way they play politics and penchant to cheat.

An igbo man naa him own brother worst enemy. See how they are destroying innoson by false support of camaraderie, rather than ask him to go and settle with the bank.

Don't be surprise igbo business men are eyeing innoson business and looking forward to his downfall asap.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Bobby808: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:

Egg Heads.
Na God Almight go punish Buhari and all others like you for turning this country to the most useless and aimless society. This was a country people were proud of that yes indeed I belong to a country but today this country has become a lughing stock across the entire human race just because we now have a mad man call Buhari as the president. Tufiakwa. It will never be well with people like you and Buhari since you decide to make this cointry to look rubbish.. Just tell me if with this empty style of doing things why would this country be described as a place for normal human brings other than a zoo? Indeed Buhari is carrying with him brain with holo blocks.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by tbliss22(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
kidman96:

clods like these are the reason this country is still backwards. i dont think a reputable and big bank would go to this extent if they arent sure or without evidence. This is 2017 everybody has a smart phone and the internet is ever present and a case between these two companies will be closely monitored and always on social media. there will be evidence upon evidence because both parties have an image to protect. if he is innocent let him defend himself in the court of law, he is rich and can afford a good legal representation. nobody stops his business from operating.

we complain about corruption in Nigeria yet whenever there is a process to deal with corrupt Nigerians you all pick up ur phones and type rubbish because the internet is available for every idiot to spew thrash.

its obvious Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

I just really don't know what to say, they kept ignoring the fact that there are documents already all over the media justifying the fact that he carried out some shaddy deals without the knowledge of the bank (Gtbank) that loaned him heavy cash for his business.

However, we shall see how the drama transpires and what really amazed me was the maturity played by GTBank.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Vivere: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

Point of correction: A case has been filed against Innoson in court, by the EFCC. This case is totally different from the ongoing one between GTB and Innoson, which has to do with excessive interest charges on his account with the bank.

Breaking: EFCC files fraud charge against Innoson | 24 DEC 2017

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has filed a fraud charge against Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, alias Innoson, his company Innoson Nigeria Limited and his brother Charles Chukwuma.

The charge was dated 30 November, 2017 and filed at a Lagos High Court. In the case, the EFCC is accusing Innoson of obtaining containers of motorcycles spare parts by false pretences between 2009 and July 2011 in Lagos, ‘with intent to defraud.

The goods, said to be property of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, were allegedly obtained from Mitsui O.S.K Lines Limited in Apapa . The anti-graft agency claims that Innocent Chukwuma and Charles Chukwuma, “with intent to defraud induced the staff of Mitsui O.S.K and Maersk Line Limited to deliver”, to them through their clearing agents, the motor cycle spare parts, moulds of spare parts and steel structures and raw materials called polyvinlchloride, imported from China.

The charge said the accused falsely pretended that they were authorised by GTB to clear the goods and take delivery of them.

EFCC had on Tuesday arrested Innoson in Enugu, stirring some controversy that the arrest bore some ethnic motive and that the agency should not have waded into a dispute between GTB and the businessman.

Central to this was the story was that the parties were engaged in a dispute over illegal deductions from Innoson’s accounts by the GTB, with Innoson claiming that the bank was indebted to him and his company to the tune of billions of naira. In press and TV interviews, he said he had gotten judgement at both lower and appellate courts and that the GTB has an appeal at the Supreme Court.

GTB responded tersely that it would not join issues with the businessman as the issues between them are in the court.

The EFCC in releasing Innoson on bail Wednesday, explained that he was arrested after he refused to honour invitations by the Commission. He had been arrested by the commission before, and granted administrative bail. But he reneged on the bail and his surety could also not be found.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by arrestdarrester: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
brainpulse:

You just swallowed the Vanguard story hook, line and sinker and turn around to insult others because of the story? Innoson said the so called case has not been filed in court, otherwise he should be served notice!

You know what is funny about all these? Nigeria has become a place where the media tries cases.

Wait for supreme court judgement on the GTB vs Innoson case and stop all these please!

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by arrestdarrester: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Vivere:

Point of correction: A case has been filed against Innoson in court, by the EFCC. This case is totally different from the ongoing one between GTB and Innoson, which has to do with excessive interest charges on his account with the bank.

The guy said this so called filing does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable by Vivere: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
arrestdarrester:
You just swallowed the Vanguard story hook, line and sinker and turn around to insult others because of the story? Innoson said the so called case has not been filed in court, otherwise he should be served notice!

You know what is funny about all these? Nigeria has become a place where the media tries cases.

Wait for supreme court judgement on the GTB vs Innoson case and stop all these please!

Guy, the fact that Innoson may have evaded the chance of being served with the court notice, does not mean the case has not been filed!

arrestdarrester:
The guy said this so called filing does not exist.

Where is his proof?! shocked Did the court registrar confirm to him that the case had not been filed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down? / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 / CBN Commences Removal Of ATM Maintenance Fees And Reducing Bank Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.