Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child (1013 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / "Her Mother Needs Some Cane": Little Girl Arrives Her Graduation With Eye Lashes / Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by bloodmoneyspita: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have this neighbor who put eyelashes on her baby and secondly she's not using baby oil on her baby but instead uses one cream that I suspect to be bleaching cream.

is this normal for a mother to do this?
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I have this neighbor who put eyelashes on her baby and secondly she's not using baby oil on her baby but instead uses one cream that I suspect to be bleaching cream.

Mind your business. Na your pickin? angry
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by LessNoise: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by bloodmoneyspita: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorakpabome:

sometimes she usually plates her child's hair and the child will be crying seriously.
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Deicide: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorakpabome:

Which kin stupid mentality be this one?
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Call the mother and enlighten her about the implication of what she's doing.

bloodmoneyspita:

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
Which kin stupid mentality be this one?

mens vestrum negotium
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Sturmbannfuhrer: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
madridguy:
Call the mother and enlighten her about the implication of what she's doing.

Really? Coming from a Muslim like you? Why give out advise you can't use? Would you like to know how many egregious things Islam permits to be done to children? Should I call you and speak to you about it?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:

Really? Coming from a Muslim like you? Why give out advise you can't use? Would you like to know how many egregious things Islam permits to be done to children? Should I call you and speak to you about it?

Don't mind the busybodies. Let them report her to Nigerian Child Services then (if we have one) smiley
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by habsydiamond(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

that's what u get when someone is not nurtured properly about what motherhood means..this one is not a mother ooo na murderer she be...

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Must everything based on religious sentiments? Can't you just think outside the box? The OP is about to prevent someone from skin cancer and you're here saying another thing.
Open thread about religion and invite tongue

Sturmbannfuhrer:

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Sturmbannfuhrer: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
madridguy:
Must everything based on religious sentiments? Can't you just think outside the box? The OP is about to prevent someone from skin cancer and you're here saying another thing.
Open thread about religion and invite tongue

As for thinking, if the eye lashes are proven to be a dangerous adornment for a child, then we have an issue. However, artificial eye lashes, if used properly are safe for children.
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/eyelash-care/lash-care-faqs/how-old-should-be-you-to-wear-false-eyelashes.html
The cream being used is still suspicion. No concrete evidence, no point wasting your concerns on that.

The world is already bleeped up as it.
Advise (that you can't use) is what we do not need from you. By being a Muslim, you've lost ground to talk/advise on some things.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nne5: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fake lashes on a baby? That's crazy I've never heard of that before.

For the bleaching cream,I don't understand why so many mothers use body lightning creams on their babies these days.
One was even 'advising' me the other day on the creams I should use for my baby when I deliver.

I was surprised because while she was 'advising' me,she was so bold.She said it'll make the baby's complexion cuter.

Mehn!I was shocked.I thanked her for her advice and carried myself outta there.

This world don spoil finish oo

Op mind your business abeg.Whatever rocks her canoe.
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Abjay97(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

p
Its normal, i mean its not abnormal at all. But wait till she turns 18, all hell will be let lose
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

sometimes she usually plates her child's hair and the child will be crying seriously.

Which kin 'plate'
Abo or abo ajashe
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
I as an adult rarely fix fake lashes cos its not comfortable, talk more of a child.

She is a bad parent.
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by madridguy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
So being a muslim is a crime shocked

Sturmbannfuhrer:

As for thinking, if the eye lashes are proven to be a dangerous adornment for a child, then we have an issue. However, artificial eye lashes, if used properly are safe for children.
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/eyelash-care/lash-care-faqs/how-old-should-be-you-to-wear-false-eyelashes.html
The cream being used is still suspicion. No concrete evidence, no point wasting your concerns on that.

The world is already bleeped up as it.
Advise (that you can't use) is what we do not need from you. By being a Muslim, you've lost ground to talk/advise on some things.
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by bloodmoneyspita: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abjay97:
p
Its normal, i mean its not abnormal at all. But wait till she turns 18, all hell will be let lose
Thanks
Re: Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child by bloodmoneyspita: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2018
savage

(1) (Reply)

Dear Wives: Some Of Your Actions Is Driving Your Husband Away / As A Man Share The Foolish Things You Have Ever Done For Love / Mother Hen Dies After Killing A Snake In A Battle To Save Its Chicks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.