Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? (20577 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Animegirl(f): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2023
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Block them, especially when they're very toxic.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Venusman(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin be Una problem?
Nothing change whether you block or leave unblocked.

Why is it hard for you to go on with your life without thinking of your X

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by talented321: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Depend on how the relationship end'' but if ur mind is not that strong then block them for peace of mind.
Avoid competition after breakup'' e get why

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by slawomir: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Who da fuckkk still block ex this twenty first century?
I don't block anybody

Life is not all about relationships only

There is more to life than sex and relationships

Even self you can still knack your ex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation day
All the time I don't leave women with anger and quarell
Infact when they are with me I always say this to them
Hey baby girl there might be circumstances beyond our control that might lead to break up in the future but one thing I will promise you is that am gonna be your friend till the end of time

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by tonicyril: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Animegirl:
"I'd like your opinion on this: Is it okay to block your exes on every online platform, or is it better to let them watch how we succeed and overcome the pains that come with heartbreak?"

What gives u the impression that they are not succeeding more than you?? grin

U think say life na nollywood abi

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Carcholce: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
“Let them watch you succeed” as if they will sit back and not pursue their goals.

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Block them, what do you need their prying eyes for?

10 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by fourboys: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2023
What if U don't succeed nko?? Life isn't some kind of Cinderella story

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Jennyclay(f): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2023
It depends on the type of Ex.

If your Ex boyfriend is as broke as Zonefree that can’t even afford to buy common chicken to celebrate Christmas, Biko do yourself a favor to block him in every area of your life undecided

But if your Ex boyfriend is rich, Biko don’t block him, he would still be sending you money.

Personally, I accept money and gifts from Ex and current boyfriend

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Purvan(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Get a life you mf c0cksucker

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by vincenteger: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2023
You are only showing them how weak of a person you are by blocking them.

Allow them
You might still need them in future.
An ex is not always an enemy

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Animegirl:

If you like block or not, who will be successful will be. Who will meet a better partner will. Comot all those childish Telemundo thoughts from ya head.

This is Real Life.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Rokiat(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Do whatever you like, just don’t even think about them level up to a degree you are out of their league and they can’t reach you anymore.

No need to even try to prove anything to an ex they ain’t worth shit and ain’t that important. If you thinking of how to prove something to them then you ain’t yet over them.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by okrikaboi: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Fu**ked my ex sister and still succeeded all in her face. There's more to come especially throughout this August. The balling no be here, she don dey worwor sef but I swear say I still love her. Will drunk-call her one of these days to pour my heart out. So many hoes but they are not her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Bennysam: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Venusman:
Wetin be Una problem?
Nothing change whether you block or leave unblocked.

Why is it hard for you to go on with your life without thinking of your X
He ask a simple question, why are you ranting

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Block the MF and move on with your life ASAP.......There shouldn't be any room for an Ex to get close unless you still has some feelings for him/her.....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by talented321: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
I swear' when i see the writeup i just smile''
tonicyril:

people dey sha''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by fineberry(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Anything that work for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Venusman(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bennysam:

He ask a simple question, why are you ranting
ranting your ass

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Trustmea: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
tonicyril:

grin that's what some ppl don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Womanizer(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
I have never blocked any of my exes because I like to leave allowance for the possibility of fuçking her in public grin

Someone like Jennyclay is a good candidate for this grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by JustPowerApps(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Learn to move on without blocking anyone cheesy

If your ex is like me who literally see ghosting and blocking people as drama, you may end up embarrassing yourself the more before the guy.

You don't need drama to prove to people they are not the best for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by eazzzy1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
You are done with them and you don’t want them to ever contact you again. Block ‘em.

Some exes start showing off a new partner as soon as you breakup, if you don’t want to see this. Block ‘em.

Sometimes you know you can’t stop yourself from contacting them, but you don’t want to. Delete and block ‘em.

You decide what is ok and what’s not in your life. Block if it makes you feel good, unblock if you change your mind. You are on earth to feel good, take any decision that makes you feel good. If there are consequences you will bear it alone.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by tonicyril: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Trustmea:

grin that's what some ppl don't know.

Leave her, e go soon shock her

Life is not how we planned or want it, life is how it wants itself to be

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by AmancalledGod: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
And who tells you, you gonna make it before them

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by DenreleDave(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Animegirl:

Who tell you say you go even succeed?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by minasu190: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Life goes on, if I still have her, no need to block her and I won't try to impress her..i will do my thing.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by Streetmovement(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Blocking or no blocking does not change anything but for your peace of mind and mental health do the one wey sure for you, nothing go happen and truth be told it doesn't change the outcome of your life or theirs.

Life no be fairytale or Disney world cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by inoki247: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol what du u people call success sef so you want to succeed bkuz u want to show off or bkuz u want the best for yourself and comfort....

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by livenija: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Or fail
Re: Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? by King3urna(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
I don't have ex if we break up I don't know you 🙄

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.