Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? (36857 Views)

What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Eating Of Placenta | Why Or Why Not | 3 Awesome Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by chewwie(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Burning and burying are both wrong.. It should be eaten.
Do well to eat your child's
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by chewwie(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
LandOwners:

My dear,, I'm laughing at the people saying burn it.
When I had my son, I tried burning the placenta for three good days.
The thing refused to burn. there is no tactics that I didn't apply to burn this thing, yet it refused burning.
The blood on it was just too much.

I had to dig a big hole and bury it jareee
Fetal cord blood, you should have had the hospital extract the blood under sterile conditions, it serves various critical medical conditions

1 Like

Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by lexxyrule(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Burning and burying are both wrong..
It should be eaten.

Please share pictures while eating your baby's own
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by lexxyrule(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Wetin oyinbo dey do with their pikin placenta?

Some dry it, make it into pallet or tablets and take as drugs... Some even mix it with maryk and puff the shit out good
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by lexxyrule(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Holysuck:
Today is my birthday , nairalanders show me some love.

What happened to your placenta bayi?
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by AuroraB(f): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=AudioMonkey post=84242915]

Any hospital that can misplace placenta on the flimsy excuse of 15 births a day, is capable of misplacing the baby. Even after an operation, the removed part is given to the families of the patient to submit for further test for cancer or other things. It's the duty of an hospital to provide any necessary parts removed from patients. Nothing like too busy in that.

Well, if you live where you couldn't have access to soil, then perhaps planting it back into the soil of your tummy is a good option. undecided[ /quote] cheesy
Werey

1 Like

Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
ndcide:

How do you burn it

Go to your backyard, douse it with fuel and incinerate it. It will burn.
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by oblaak(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Holysuck:
Today is my birthday , nairalanders show me some love.
Why posting your picture here on nairaland? Are you dying from lack of attention or what? Your mumu never do?
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by ndcide(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
DonCaxton:

Go to your backyard, douse it with fuel and incinerate it. It will burn.

More like burning raw meat outside?

Just hope it doesn't attract attention. With all these small compounds in Lagos
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by Generalyemi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
iAudio:
Deuteronomy 28:57-59 New King James Version (NKJV)

read the previous verses ...Anti Christ
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by alexyanalysis(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
It should be properly buried because human bodies are meant to be buried and from the holy books, one can generalize that all things pertaining to human flesh are going back to the dust just like these stuffs were equally made from dust. Just my opinion please.
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by DAVE5(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2019
iAudio:

FemolasticA:

[quote author=raymondele86 post=84229501]

I've read it and there was no mention of placenta...

Please don’t just read Deuteronomy chapter 28: 57- 59 alone
But rather it is advisable that anybody that saw his bible quotation reads from 28: 15 - 68

It was not recommended that placenta should be eaten at all, it’s rather a curse on anybody that disobeys God, but Jesus has paid the price on our behalf so we’re redeemed from such curses when we disobey but not a reason for us to go on a disobedience spree

RillJ:
Nothing to do with the recommendation that the placenta should be eaten. Go and read the chapter again.

@ iaudio go make people commit sacrilege
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by Holysuck(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2019
oblaak:

Why posting your picture here on nairaland? Are you dying from lack of attention or what? Your mumu never do?
What's your point bro
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by jacoik(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2019
iAudio:

why did you come here to quote nonsense guy! why not read from chapter one of this verse you quoted now to get more understanding than misleading people here. don't condemn yourself ok
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by nicelaw(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Valwezzy:
Eating your placenta? lipsrsealed
What the F##k!
Anyways, burn it, then pack the Ashes and bury it. grin.

what's wrong eating it please.. Educate us.. Thanks
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by nicelaw(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Eating is better... placenta is the sweetest meat i have ever eaten.
Are you a mother?
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by LandOwners: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
chewwie:

Fetal cord blood, you should have had the hospital extract the blood under sterile conditions, it serves various critical medical conditions

Wasn't aware of this...
Meeehhenn, the blood was just too much.

I wasted over 5 liters of fuel trying to burn it with firewood and everything I can think of.

At the end, I buried it.
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by hakym619(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
sunshineV:

Use it to play 2 odd den come back
sharaaaaap!
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by sunshineV(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
hakym619:
sharaaaaap!

Broke bwoy
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by Tayorshd87: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2023
PqsMike:
Flush the damn thing down the closet ..!

Too much spirituality... The stuff is just a piece of flesh and useless after safe delivery...

God bless you for this jare
Re: Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? by spencekat(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Burning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / I Want To Be Fat / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.