Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (42423 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sleeping with someone's girlfriend while she is on phone with fiance/boyfriend / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by charlizonto: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2017
COPY CAT!! Don't go and form your own proposal sad
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by Fkforyou(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2017
I will propose to you while lying in bed... tongue.

If you like, reject am, I go continue my sleep... angry tongue undecided

This proposal of a thing would just put everyone under pressure.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by Freethought(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
A public proposal is all shades of wrong. It gives the partner (usually the girl) two choices:

Accept the proposal or humiliate the man in public.

Of course, the person will most likely say yes but one can never tell if the proposal was accepted in love and honesty; and not that they were boxed into a corner.

This rubbish must stop in 2017.

Of course it must
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by Rejoice5000(f): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Lubbish emagine nunsence:public display of Love no dey last biko:wen u knew he or she is the one why the public display biko:NA INSIDE ROOM MY HUBBY ENGAGE ME OOH:WEN WE DON ALREADY FIX OUR DATES SELF:
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
A public proposal is all shades of wrong. It gives the partner (usually the girl) two choices:

Accept the proposal or humiliate the man in public.

Of course, the person will most likely say yes but one can never tell if the proposal was accepted in love and honesty; and not that they were boxed into a corner.

This rubbish must stop in 2017.

Dat gal wud still hv said yes even if he proposed on the moon. Just look at her
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by worlexy(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
bloodqueen:

FADA NIGERIA...cnt we appreciate sometin for once witawt bringin naija's problem into it
yes we can
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by uzoexcel(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
they better not try this for either Marvels Avengers:Infinity or The Black panther...
there ll b a riot
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by wilyparker(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
sinaj:
Awww this is so sweeeeet kiss kiss kiss
babe where in Phc are you?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema by sinaj(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
wilyparker:
babe where in Phc are you?
u know dat brown roof dat is bhind dat biiig tree close to dat aboki shop if u cross dat main road?

Ehen is dat place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.