Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? (42408 Views)

Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:18pm On Apr 04
I need very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by immortalcrown(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04
You don't need public opinions on this because the public does not know how you intend to approach him and how he will respond.

Take the risk wisely. It may favour you. It may not favour you. But as long as you do it wisely, you will not regret it. You will regret it if you do it foolishly.

There is no particular step to be termed wise here. His attitude towards you determines what will be wise for you to do.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:21pm On Apr 04
immortalcrown:
You don't need public opinions on this.

I feel I do. Please you people should let me express myself any way I want. Stop trying to shut me up.

Public opinion on matters like this sometimes go a long way before I make a fool of myself.

Please allow me

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by immortalcrown(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

I feel I do. Please you people should let me express myself any way I want. Stop trying to shut me up.

Public opinion on matters like this sometimes go a long way before I make a fool of myself.

Please allow me
The sentence you quoted does not, in any way, mean an attempt to shut you up. It seems you are the type that act with instinct rather than with reasons. No word in that sentence sounds rude.

Meanwhile, I have added an explanation to the sentence. Read the comment again.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:25pm On Apr 04
immortalcrown:
Y

Take the risk wisely. It may favour you. It may not favour you. But as long as you do it wisely, you will not regret it. You will regret it if you do it foolishly.

There is no particular step to be termed wise here. His attitude towards you determines what will be wise for you to do.

That's what I want to know. How do I go about it wisely?

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by kpakpakpa(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04
Don't be too cheap hanty!

Its not everything that glitters outside is gold, many of such characters are poison

He should shoot his shoot at you instead, and not the other way round cos he may justify his bad actions towards you one day, you force yourself on him remember.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:29pm On Apr 04
immortalcrown:
The sentence you quoted does not in any mean an attempt to shut you up. It seems you are the type that act with instinct rather than with reasons. No word in that sentence sounds rude.

Meanwhile, I have added an explanation the the sentence. Read the comment again.

Your first line of statement sounded like you were hushing me up. I didn't know you were still going to add more to it. Anyways, seen. But I need suggestions.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by immortalcrown(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:
That's what I want to know. How do I go about it wisely?
How he treats you determines what will be considered wise for you to do.

Let me just say you should start by telling him you like his philosophy and want to be his friend. If he responds well, you can proceed to tell him you wish to meet him. If he agrees to meet you, how the meeting goes will determine your further steps.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:34pm On Apr 04
kpakpakpa:
Don't be too cheap hanty!

Its not everything that glitters outside is gold, many of such characters are poison

He should shoot his shoot at you instead, and not the other way round cos he may justify his bad actions towards you one day, you force yourself on him remember.

What if he doesn't say anything because I didn't put my pics on my profile though I introduced myself as a single bornagain sister. I just have the prompting to try because the guy is a very good guy from his videos Ive watched and the things he preaches to the youth. Such men are difficult to come by these days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Stevenbright(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04
Please shoot!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by EreluRoz: 6:43pm On Apr 04
That's enough greenlight already but you may go further. Funny enough most guys don't quickly grab a greenlight.

If you are not very smart as a guy you'll not understand some kind of greenlight. My own greenlight is very funny, you'll never have a clue except you are way too smart.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by kpakpakpa(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

What if he doesn't say anything because I didn't put my pics on my profile though I introduced myself as a single bornagain sister. I just have the prompting to try because the guy is a very good guy from his videos I watch and the things he preaches to the youth. Such men are difficult to come by these days.
I don't like to argue online madam, some pastors who preach on the pulpit almost everyday are fake.

I'm not against you trying, just be careful cos like i said not all that glitters is gold

Just be careful biko

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04
Why do you think you deserve him?

Cos the way u admire him, a lot of women also feel d same

Can you tell us, why u think u stand out and should get the prize?

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:07pm On Apr 04
Clown... What is inside gown or skirt&blowse...? Clown, you don't wears your gown...? Better be wearing your gown... If you like, frown!, you can't have a crown or becomes a crown... You may just be able to drink three crown... Since you have been wearing gown or your gown, you have not seen a crown or a clown that would be your crown...? Maybe you should starts drinking three crown, it may helps you to find your crown or a crown... Wear or continues to wear your brown gown..., maybe you would see a crown...? Are you a clown or you are this brown clown...wearing brown gown, and looking for brown crown... That isn't your own... Look deep down or look at yourself deep down, did you needs a crown? No! You don't need a crown..., you just need a brown gown or your brown gown; with the colour of a crown...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel30a2:
Clown... What is inside gown or skirt&blowse...? Clown, you don't wears your gown...? Better be wearing your gown... If you like, frown!, you can't have a crown or becomes a crown... You may just be able to drink three crown... Since you have been wearing gown or your gown, you have not seen a crown or a clown that would be your crown...? Maybe you should starts drinking three crown, it may helps you to find your crown or a crown... Wear or continues to wear your brown gown..., maybe you would see a crown...? Are you a clown or you are this brown clown...wearing brown gown, and looking for brown crown... That isn't your own...

Gown ke?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:10pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
That's enough greenlight already but you may go further. Funny enough most guys don't quickly grab a greenlight.

If you are not very smart as a guy you'll not understand some kind of greenlight. My own greenlight is very funny, you'll never have a clue except you are way too smart.
Green light ko, green light ni... EreluRoz, gives me green light...
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Sapasenator: 7:41pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel30a2:
Clown... What is inside gown or skirt&blowse...? Clown, you don't wears your gown...? Better be wearing your gown... If you like, frown!, you can't have a crown or becomes a crown... You may just be able to drink three crown... Since you have been wearing gown or your gown, you have not seen a crown or a clown that would be your crown...? Maybe you should starts drinking three crown, it may helps you to find your crown or a crown... Wear or continues to wear your brown gown..., maybe you would see a crown...? Are you a clown or you are this brown clown...wearing brown gown, and looking for brown crown... That isn't your own... Look deep down or look at yourself deep down, did you needs a crown? No! You don't need a crown..., you just need a brown gown or your brown gown; with the colour of a crown...

Have you ever considered a visit to a psychiatrist?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Emmanuel30a2: 7:53pm On Apr 04
Sapasenator:

Are you a psycho...? You don't even knows analogy, let alone dermatology...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Sapasenator: 7:55pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel30a2:
Are you a psycho...? You don't even knows analogy, let alone dermatology...

There you go off again!

Honestly, a visit will definitely be in your best interest.

I may be able to help, is there an history of mental illness, say, in your family?

I am just concerned about you!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Ab025(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04
If the guy is as good as you described here.....then I am sure more than a hundred ladies are also drooling over him.

No be only you like better thing na.

He may not be married doesn't mean he is single, but step up and shoot your shot..

It's either you win or loose. Whichever way....your life must continue.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04
Have you removed the womb?
What's the point shooting your shot if he wants kids?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:55pm On Apr 04
immortalcrown:
How he treats you determines what will be considered wise for you to do.

Let me just say you should start by telling him you like his philosophy and want to be his friend. If he responds well, you can proceed to tell him you wish to meet him. If he agrees to meet you, how the meeting goes will determine your further steps.

Ok. I already started something in that line of conversation, appreciating his concept of catching them young and instilling moral values in them. So I think I'm on course. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:01pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:

I'm a mature adult who knows what she wants. I don't need to go start doing all the girly pretence "catch my green light" game. Im the one who wants it and I'll go direct if it enters my head . Highest he go turn me down, he won't beat me now. Abi. grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:04pm On Apr 04
illicit:
Why do you think you deserve him?

Cos the way u admire him, a lot of women also feel d same

Can you tell us, why u think u stand out and should get the prize?

**For where I keep that my 6 by 6 somebody wan chop pako this night** grin

Why don't I deserve him? I've kept myself pure for so long and I'm wiser and better in handling relationship matters by the grace of God. So? Only a blind man will throw away a golden opportunity like me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by EreluRoz: 9:17pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a mature adult who knows what she wants. I don't need to go start doing all the girly pretence "catch my green light" game. Im the one who wants it and I'll go direct if it enters my head . Highest he go turn me down, he won't beat me now. Abi. grin
If you are that bold then go ahead, nothing is wrong with it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by fyzaila: 9:17pm On Apr 04
Please my sis go ahead, que sera sera, whatever will be will be. My own is, don't be to pushy or act desperate. Go to his page and like all his videos and make sure you have one or two of your pics on your dp and page. Because he might not take you serious by sending him a dm anonymously requesting for a friendship. Do you know how many ladies send him same dm? So he need to see you and be attracted as well.

All the best dearđź‘Ť, i like how you keep us entertained here. It shows you have no problem and free spirited. And also how you pay no attention to haters shuuuing you up. They have no joy and don't want joy for others.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Idonweak: 9:23pm On Apr 04
Are you a virgin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by GodHimself: 9:24pm On Apr 04
cheesy

Sapasenator:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by UjuJoan2: 9:26pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:
I need a very mature advice here.

I'm a picky person when it comes to making relationship choices. For me the attractiion has to come from my end otherwise I'll find it difficult to accept the individual.

There's this guy, very mature and. I'm sure will be older than me or we'll be of same age I love watching his contents on Facebook and what attracted me to him was one of his sit down videos where he talked about premarital sex and the dangers of engaging in it as a Christian. I was wowed that a dark handsome man like him could speak against such practices and his audience that day were youth and teenagers.

I began to observe him and noticed he addresses the youth more and is always teaching them moral and academic lessons. I somehow felt connected to him and one day summoned the courage to ask him if he's married. He didn't reply.

I recently came across his video again and asked him for the last time on his comment section if he's married and I said this was the last time I was going to ask him this question. He now replied that he is not married.

I don't know, would it be wise if I take a shot at him or try being his friend. He's a Born again brother and my spec.

Please sincere advice.

If you think because he preaches against pre-marital sex, he doesn’t engage in it, you have a huge shock coming your way.

Shoot your shot, but tread with caution!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by Nicepoker(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04
Dead on arrival. grin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by GodHimself: 9:30pm On Apr 04
shocked
liking all my photos is a greenlight…

fyzaila:
Please my sis go ahead, que sera sera, whatever will be will be. My own is, don't be to pushy or act desperate. Go to his page and like all his videos and make sure you have one or two of your pics on your dp and page. Because he might not take you serious by sending him a dm anonymously requesting for a friendship. Do you know how many ladies send him same dm? So he need to see you and be attracted as well.

All the best dearđź‘Ť, i like how you keep us entertained here. It shows you have no problem and free spirited. And also how you pay no attention to haters shuuuing you up. They have no joy and don't want joy for others.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? by fyzaila: 9:35pm On Apr 04
GodHimself:
shocked
liking all my photos is a greenlight…

Not necessarily green light, but it will catch your attention abit. Like who is this liking all my post? 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.