Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! (2363 Views)

Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

The last part got me laughing lol.

If you are having sex with her and she not your girlfriend, if she says pay her after sex and you got the money? Why not dude, at least she gave you a good time, make her happy man, if you don't wanna pay, then stay away from sex.
gave me what good time? if I recall I'm the one jerking my body and thrusting till I cum while she just lying there like a dead rat.
Re: If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! by Peterosky(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Purebeerry:
You don mean it cheesy.
.I am serious. Please do give me the chance to prove it.
Re: If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! by Jimi23(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Mrbolt555:
This girls are so useless oo. A girl with a good job still wants to be doing runz. They so greedy. Look! if your not a prostitute I will never give u a dime after sex! y tf should I pay u money for what? this nigerian girls are so useless iswear. Make all this ritualist come carry all these Girls cut their head off Iswear.

You are a mentally derailed person.analysing you, you are a retired gigolo. You have been giving sexual services to your grandmas mates in exchange for money& favours. Rape your daughter to death or Your mama free dry pussy is there. Go fvck it since your leaking brain place prostitute higher than girlfriend or wife.These Nigeria girls. Go meet foreign girls nsh.. You hailing bobrisky cos u gay. No pussy so you make do with s.hit hole becos you no want spend poo. My wife appreciate me as I spend on her. You go die without wife with your stupid mentality. One man like you in my neighbourhood without a wife(olosho na im wife) died maggots cane out of his house before anyone knew. No one could touch his corpse because it was rotten. Your mentality is self destructive. Think twice selfish dude.
Re: If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jimi23:

You are a mentally derailed person.analysing you, you are a retired gigolo. You have been giving sexual services to your grandmas mates in exchange for money& favours. Rape your daughter to death or Your mama free dry pussy is there. Go fvck it since your leaking brain place prostitute higher than girlfriend or wife.These Nigeria girls. Go meet foreign girls nsh.. You hailing bobrisky cos u gay. No pussy so you make do with s.hit hole becos you no want spend poo. My wife appreciate me as I spend on her. You go die without wife with your stupid mentality. One man like you in my neighbourhood without a wife(olosho na im wife) died maggots cane out of his house before anyone knew. No one could touch his corpse because it was rotten. Your mentality is self destructive. Think twice selfish dude.
A condom would have prevented such a waste to come to life. *spits*
Re: If Your Not A Prostitute, I'm Not Paying U Shit After Sex! by Jimi23(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Mrbolt555:
A condom would have prevented such a waste to come to life. *spits*

You are the waste of time. Do you use condom with bobrisky?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships / A Chat Between Two Guys Sharing The Same Girlfriend / Ladies Can U Date Guys Who Wear Glasses...seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.