Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station (642 Views)

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by JuanJO(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2017
according to a facebook user. they catch a criminal in his street. He wrote "Even on 30th December today some cowards still ho ahead to risk their lives by robbing what will take them to early grave...this fool was caught this morning by our streets vigilante group...they came to rob the battery that supplies light to glo network mast in my streets,some people still want to meet up today because of things of this world.....GOD please gives me the grace to see 2018 and I know every other things will come to me one by one"

Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
When glo ni set use am, abi network show for your phone.
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Now somebody will come here with 2mb free data to blame government for this.
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by JuanJO(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2017
thunder don fire him Xmas plan
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
i will luv to see our politifians being tided up like this

i.e buhari
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by chukslawrence(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2017
spending his New year behind bars
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by Tugsramm(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2017
JuanJO:
according to a facebook user. they catch a criminal in his street. He wrote "Even on 30th December today some cowards still ho ahead to risk their lives by robbing what will take them to early grave...this fool was caught this morning by our streets vigilante group...they came to rob the battery that supplies light to glo network mast in my streets,some people still want to meet up today because of things of this world.....GOD please gives me the grace to see 2018 and I know every other things will come to me one by one"
Re: Criminal Caught Trying To Steal Batteries From Glo Mast Station by AK6464(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
embarassedChristmas hustle

(1) (Reply)

Delta State: 5 Cold Case Murders 2017 Couldn’t Solve / Fake Blind Beggar Nabbed With Her Son In Ondo State (photo) / Reverend Father Dies In Ghastly Road Accident Along Oba-nnewi Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.