Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Too Choosy. (33298 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by kaybams1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Truth is these things are overrated. We mystify it cos we haven't had our fill of it yet. It's just the mind doing the trick, with the help of curiosity. But as you get older in experience, your priority tend to change somehow. But then, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by TomHagen: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah, I know. Dogs are more loyal than men.
Damn right.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Angy55(f): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
greiboy:
You are welcome sis
Hope you are enjoying the holiday? wink

No cry cry cry
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Obodo999(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
t00dugged:
Content is the key to life, If only we can all be contended with who we eventually settle down with and concentrate our energy to build our homes and shut out distractions,the family system better for us all

This is the MOST sensible response. Very spiritual and intellectual. wink
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Obodo999:

This is the MOST sensible response. Very spiritual and intellectual. wink
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by OgahBohz: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Toks2008:

And this is exactly why cheating can never stop in anyway cos everyone wants to have their cake after eating it

point of correction everyone wants to have half of their cake nd keep d other half
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by OgahBohz: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Honestly the thing tire me...

e taya me pass u sir
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by OgahBohz: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
torres89:
U can't have it all when it comes to a woman

Beauty without brains or no beauty with brains

Even if she's beautiful and as brains, something must still be lacking...

.most times wen u meet the beauty nd brained ones, they are often too serious with EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by ghostwritter(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
The knowledge of me spending my entire life with another daughter of Eve makes my heart-beat go skrii-yaa kpaakpaa!
I will get tired of one woman easily.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by OlivetBen(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
stupidity:
Mhen!!!! If only God didn’t create woman specially, I mean why give them assx that disturbs the peice in my boxer? If to say we all get flat yansh, believe you me, cheating for not be like this. Coz majority of we guys Dey follow big assx signals.
I don't believe you. What about guys that go for their fellow guys? What of Chinese ladies that have flats still their guys die for them.
It is society that defines and determine trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by correctguy101(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
QuietHammer:

Neither does a "just there" body keep a man.

You're really QuietHammer, is how you hammer the guy fingers from typing more rubbish...
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Angy55:

No cry cry cry
cry why
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Sike(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
THE THING JUST DEY GO SKRRRRRRAAAAAA FOR US.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Angy55(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
greiboy:
cry why

You promised to take me to Dubai but you didn't show up.. cry cry
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by OlivetBen(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
geesunge:
It's not possible to see a lady that has all the qualities an average man wants. Some ladies are beautiful and have good shapes, well educated and intelligent. But you get turned off when you engage them in a conversation for few minutes after realizing they lack good manners. I discovered many educated ladies are not always submissive. I feel, it's better one settles for a lady that has good characters. Though many ladies fake that when your level of commitment to the relationship is made know. They later reveal their true characters when they are finally hooked and married. Even if a lady is the most beautiful in the state, once she begins to frustrate the man, he gets tired and considers settling for an ugly lady that will give her peace of mind and respect her.
The fact is your woman's weakness is the strength of another man's wife. Therefore, make sure you always focus on your wife's strength.
You commented well

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Angy55:

You promised to take me to Dubai but you didn't show up.. cry cry
grin grin

You are sure it is not idumota in lagos.. Maybe you confused the d in idumota for the d in Dubai grin
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Angy55(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin

You are sure it is not idumota in lagos.. Maybe you confused the d in idumota for the d in Dubai grin
Hahahah. You ehhh grin grin grin.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by 234GT(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
My problem is I can't marry a short lady. I don't see that as being choosy.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Angy55:
Hahahah. You ehhh grin grin grin.
Abi wantin we go do now... You know I will love to see that your picture.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Angy55(f): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
greiboy:
Abi wantin we go do now...
You know I will love to see that your picture.

grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Bibidear(f): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Inkredible:

Ordinary not so spectacular men.
Touts, bus drivers and the ilk got to procreate.
Abi who where you thinking before?
so u wanna marry someone who has a banging body abi
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Bibidear(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fabuloski:

Then The Lady Should Woo The Guy Na, Abi. So If The Lady Cannot Woo The Guy, Then She Will Have To Wait For Such Guyz Who "Will" Desire Her.
oh ok
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Obodo999(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
t00dugged:
thanks

You are welcome. GOD bless you for your husband .
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
OlivetBen:

I don't believe you. What about guys that go for their fellow guys? What of Chinese ladies that have flats still their guys die for them.
It is society that defines and determine trend.
bros I said “majority” of guys.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Neozy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
A banging body doesn't keep a man. Ask Jennifer Lopez, ask Beyonce. grin
They are not actually as beautiful as the pictures they post on social media.
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Men who are picky are likely to make mistakes in marriage. If you are interested in physical appearance alone you have lost the battle before it begun. Marriage is not all about sex or been turned on. You have to consider level of compatibility. Physical, character, spiritual etc.... Do not Marry because of beauty or boobs. Marry someone who has qualities of a good husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by t00dugged(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Obodo999:

You are welcome. GOD bless you for your husband .
i guess you mean future husband, anyway,a big amen to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
there is a guy 4 every girl and vice versa, u can't have it all. make it scale of preference
Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
geesunge:
It's not possible to see a lady that has all the qualities an average man wants. Some ladies are beautiful and have good shapes, well educated and intelligent. But you get turned off when you engage them in a conversation for few minutes after realizing they lack good manners. I discovered many educated ladies are not always submissive. I feel, it's better one settles for a lady that has good characters. Though many ladies fake that when your level of commitment to the relationship is made know. They later reveal their true characters when they are finally hooked and married. Even if a lady is the most beautiful in the state, once she begins to frustrate the man, he gets tired and considers settling for an ugly lady that will give her peace of mind and respect her.
The fact is your woman's weakness is the strength of another man's wife. Therefore, make sure you always focus on your wife's strength.
one fowl 4 u

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Greystone: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Shayneward1:
Sometimes the bootilicious lady that you desire or lust for is an asshole in other aspects of life.

So you marry the decent but no so outwardly gifted individual and continue to knack the bootilicious lady

Win-win.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
LoveDocAdeshina:
Men who are picky are likely to make mistakes in marriage. If you are interested in physical appearance alone you have lost the battle before it begun. Marriage is not all about sex or been turned on. You have to consider level of compatibility. Physical, character, spiritual etc.... Do not Marry because of beauty or boobs. Marry someone who has qualities of a good husband or wife.

Story...that is why some men marry Titi cos of good character and start chasing Abigail because she has good curves.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Is Too Choosy. by sinceraconcept(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
I came to realise these days that Ugly women also have bad attitudes. good attitudes isn't about looks. even beautiful women are nicer because they don't want their behaviour to ruin their beauty. look at how nice and humble Juliet Ibrahim us,still into foundation,she doesn't want her attitude to ruin her beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.