Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62030 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
But ur mother bred an outstanding gigolo.And you are Igbo,so am following in ur steps big brother.Anu npama

Hoe pls be thankful it's not your matter that it's been discussed.

But I'm pretty sure your secrets would be out sooner than you expected.

At least your mama taught you how to cover your tracks just like she does to deceive that drunk you call Father.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Donjazzy12(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
mekuso89:
OK the hoe is now married to a rich man how about your sister is she married ?
Of course ugly men like you can only relate to marrying prostitutes! There are a lot more decent girls married to rich men. And even though she married a 2nd rate singer like Oritsefemi, her prostitution has refused to go away!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by OldBeer: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
Ur mother is a public hoe meant all ur father's kinsmen goat.I didn't mean to bring to bring parents into this but u caused it.Dan shegiyya
All is fair on this misogynist site.
Feel free to attack everything about them.
Thats the only way to deal with these small bastàrds.

5 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mcquine:

Hoe pls be thankful it's not your matter that it's been discussed.

But I'm pretty sure your secrets would be out sooner than you expected.

At least your mama taught you how to cover your tracks just like she does to deceive that drunk you call Father.
.love-vendor oh sorry gigolo.I don't have any secret except the one I had with ur useless old fool of a father.He wanted to eat my shit but I had pity on him and offered him my pee instead yipeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by TheUbermensch: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Because she has a BSC or MSC doesn't change anything. Many girls in universities these days sleep around, and they still graduate. Sleep around some more while working on their MSC and sleep around beyond that. So?

Her response was rather shallow. She should have just kept shut.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
OldBeer:
All is fair on this misogynist site. Feel free to attack everything about them. Thats the only way to deal with these small bastàrds.
.Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
.love-vendor oh sorry gigolo.I don't have any secret except the one I had with ur useless old fool of a father.He wanted to eat my shit but I had pity on him and offered him my pee instead yipeeeeeee

Lol you wish.

From where I come from we don't do Hoes.

We despise them.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
darlenese:

seriously it has to stop especially here on Niaraland , if u argue with a guy the next thing u hear is "Olosho". the painful part of it is that they assume every female here is single and searching not minding the fact that there are lots of married women on this forum . Men should learn to show respect to women .
That's it.They think every woman is a slut

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mcquine:

Lol you wish.
From where I come from we don't do Hoes.
We despise them.
But ur father doesn't despise me

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by ADIEMUS(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

i see say you dey vex, pele buh there is nothing we can do about it. you lot are oloshos. how many men don sample you before you marry?
lol how many girls don sample you before you marry??
You think say nah only girls fit be Ashawo.Boys ehnn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
How has she spoilt your image ? If she hoes she is not using your body , so how has she spoilt your image ? When guys go around with anything g in skirts do their fellow men come out to say anything ? It’s only women u will see tearing other women down !
safarigirl:
They accuse them of being hos and the next thing for them to do is come up with some BS "Been through the fire" tales for their fellow sisters.

Na so dem call out Toke and that one came with her own story as well.

All these people wey go dey spoil the image of women, only to marry and start acting like they suffered as much as Mary the Mother of Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
But ur father doesn't despise me

At least we both now agree that you're a WHOR3! checkmate.

Good bye b1tch sorry for Nigerian Men.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
You lost respect for the women but didn’t lose respect for the bling bling politician or the drug pushing guys ! Women really need to live their lives instead of listening to hypocritical nonsense like what a lot of men spew out !
humilitypays:
Forget it, most Nigerian celebrities who married after they became famous married corporate hoes.

Do you want to know more about Nigerian big chicks Role with some big guys and guys into big time drug pushing or be close to a bling bling Naija politician and your respect for most pretty ladies in Nigeria will diminish.

Go to USA, our ladies sleep around like fowl just because of financial freedom and civilisation forgetting their root.

Its a shame ladies now want to be like men even in sleeping around with rich dudes and still form slay queens.

So don't dispute the fact that she maybe guilty as accused and not all hoes in Naija stand on the road, some roll via contact and coding cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by OlaMiki: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Fellow olosho member vexing grin grin grin grin grin grin are u also in ikeja branch ?
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by unapapadeycraze: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelechiMarie:
Oh I'm not angry, far from it. I'm all for chastity but I also know people have the right to live their lives as long as they make the right decisions. It's quite immature for you to assume every lady who has had sex is a prostitute, you and I know fully well how most guys blow these things out of proportion. Guys be claiming they've been there, done that when it's a lie. BTW chastity cuts both ways you know.
Single.

it's the right decision to be whoring around? C'mon, we are in nigeria, a lady is not permitted to w..h.or.e around. As a guy, you can have as many fvck partners as you desire buh if a lady does that, she becomes a w.h...o.re. Na pasuma talk am, no be me. What's up na? I'm single too, oya let's minglecheesy.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Amakavula:
I can't believe you a lady saying all this. It's painful are join men bring down a fellow woman. You, of all people should know the kind of pressure women face in this Country. The limitations et al. Yet you can't pick any great stuff from the story but to draw to her mistakes and errors. I don't condone prostitution but I understand choices women have to make, you don't know her story. Yet she , against all odd and got degrees and became someone but you are attacking her.
the only mistake and error here is that she put mouth inside talk that she should have ignored.

So, I assume you know her story, hence your spirited argument? What odds did she face? Please, enlighten me so that I can understand her struggle.

Because my own struggle stems from the acts of women who have been sleeping around and men now assume all women are easy and pre-marital sex ia the norm. So, who will I blame if not the women who agreed to sleep with these men? If they had rejected the men, then I wouldn't be looking like some odd person whenever I do the rejection they should have. Now, it's normal. And failure to participate makes you an outcast.

So, tell me this struggle, let me see if it is worth any empathy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mcquine:

At least we both now agree that you're a WHOR3! checkmate.
Good bye b1tch sorry for Nigerian Men.
.Sorry for your father.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
So ! Being a hoe is not a crime ! It just means you have a healthy sex live and you don’t care what bleeding hypocrite male punks think ! Hoeing all the way . Thank you
Buletsir:

u are a hoe. Admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Spidermon: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
In this same Nigeria, we have seen pHD graduates employed as truck drivers by Dangote...

....so why MBA no fit be olosho??

And the way all these girls dey support am?
na olosho work be the reigning "small and medium scale" enterprise amongst slay mamas.

Oritsefemi sef mess up. We dey talk of Davido show wey trend for worldwide twitter and had MoHits and TuBaba perform....and you are mentioning your traditional wedding....

Is that not madness ??

Nabila, come jare make I sing for you

** in CDQ's voice **/ Wo Refix

Funke!! Funke !!!
Ogbowo fema lole
Lai sepe moko pele
Iwo omo pay as you go
You wan form holy nibo
Which kain play be that, stop it (2x)
Iru oro oshi wo niyen
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by introvertme: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
how many street hoes gat MBA with distinction? I tire for some people and their reasoning

I think the guy meant runsgirl
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
How has she spoilt your image ? If she hoes she is not using your body , so how has she spoilt your image ? When guys go around with anything g in skirts do their fellow men come out to say anything ? It’s only women u will see tearing other women down !
it is because she has hoed that men think hoeing is normal and acceptable, it is because y'all have been hoeing that my refusal to hoe is abnormal.

If men are chasing everything in skirt, does that mean women cannot reject such advances? Did anybody rape all these women that none of them can stand up for what is right?

If your idea of supporting women is supporting loose behaviour, then I would rather not support them. When women are doing great things like changing the world with new ideas, I will support them, the women like Chimamanda and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, women like Oprah, those are the women you raise and exalt, you cannot also exalt these ones that have contributed to the narrative of indecency and moral decadence in the process

And just because men glorify their whoring ways doesn't mean women should do same. We should not all embrace madness as normal. Stop waving the gender card to glorify all sorts of nonsense.

If I see a male ashawo, I will call him just that, if everybody learnt to stop embracing hoes and twisting the narrative to make such nonsense acceptable, it would eventually stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by introvertme: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
dominique:
I don't know why she's dignifying that scumbag with a response. A lot of people are angry and frustrated and taking that frustration on anybody they come accross on SM hiding behind a keypad.

People say it openly these days ,so it's not about using SM as a guise.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls face the men asking you for sex ! Because you don’t want to have sex everyone else should close their legs ? You chose that lifestyle and women who want to have sex chose theirs ! You can start wearing hijab so men dont even ask you out talk more of asking you for sex - men are asking you for sex but you are blaming other women for your problems -you have serious alake oloko issues !
safarigirl:
the only mistake and error here is that she put mouth inside talk that she should have ignored.

So, I assume you know her story, hence your spirited argument? What odds did she face? Please, enlighten me so that I can understand her struggle.

Because my own struggle stems from the acts of women who have been sleeping around and men now assume all women are easy and pre-marital sex ia the norm. So, who will I blame if not the women who agreed to sleep with these men? If they had rejected the men, then I wouldn't be looking like some odd person whenever I do the rejection they should have. Now, it's normal. And failure to participate makes you an outcast.

So, tell me this struggle, let me see if it is worth any empathy

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by tollytexy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life

ME TOO
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I have absolutely no problems with having sex - unfortunately for you no matter how angry you get people will still have sex - a million bibles and Qurans can’t stop it so what do you think your anger will accomplish ? Women will always hoe - there is nothing you or any slut - shaming hypocrite can do about it ! I love my hoes !!!
safarigirl:
it is because she has hoed that men think hoeing is normal and acceptable, it is because y'all have been hoeing that my refusal to hoe is abnormal.

If men are chasing everything in skirt, does that mean women cannot reject such advances? Did anybody rape all these women that none of them can stand up for what is right?

If your idea of supporting women is supporting loose behaviour, then I would rather not support them. When women are doing great things like changing the world with new ideas, I will support them, the women like Chimamanda and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, women like Oprah, those are the women you raise and exalt, you cannot also exalt these ones that have contributed to the narrative of indecency and moral decadence in the process

And just because men glorify their whoring ways doesn't mean women should do same. We should not all embrace madness as normal. Stop waving the gender card to glorify all sorts of nonsense.

If I see a male ashawo, I will call him just that, if everybody learnt to stop embracing hoes and twisting the narrative to make such nonsense acceptable, it would eventually stop.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
I have absolutely no problems with having sex - unfortunately for you no matter how angry you get people will still have sex - a million bibles and Qurans can’t stop it so what do you think your anger will accomplish ? Women will always hoe - there is nothing you or any slut - shaming hypocrite can do about it ! I love my hoes !!!
then f*ck off my mentions.

Me, I have a problem with it, and I am speaking against it, don't tell me how to feel, what to say and certainly, don't give me some BS story about supporting my fellow women hoeing around.

Let hoes stand for each other like you are standing for your sisters now, and let the rest of us stand against such acts. I cannot support someone that goes against my beliefs just because she has a vagina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by oyinda1599(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Neymar1095:
If she was an ashawo and so, Girls that F..uck for free are they not stupid and useless
pls help me tell them..... cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pataricatering:
Pls face the men asking you for sex ! Because you don’t want to have sex everyone else should clean as their legs ? You chose that lifestyle and women who want to have sex chose theirs ! You can start wearing hijab so men dont even ask you out talk more of asking you for sex - men are asking you for sex but you are blaming other women for your problems -you have serious alake oloko issues !
y'all hos need to stop getting sensitive when they call you a ho then. Embrace it, be proud of it like that Queen Farcadi. Stop trying to justify hoeing, that's all I'm saying.

I support anybody using their vagina to get ahead in life, however, I have issues when you become defensive once anybody accuses you of doing that. Nabila should keep shut next time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelechiMarie:
bikonu these ones are not men. Half of the things they say here on Nl, they wouldn't dare in real life, heck most of them are begging for dates in real life. Just ignore most of the time and know when to give them their medicine hot.

True talk. I no dey even reply them again, I just wait for the moment and give it to them hawt!! Them go quote me tire, I no send cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by NeutralJUDGE(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life
Hope you have registered for Jamb and studying as well,,if you haven't registered,p.m me. Stay away from bet9ja,it doesn't pay! No time to be defocused
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming!
Our past can truly haunt us. That's what!

unapapadeycraze:

i see say you dey vex, pele buh there is nothing we can do about it. you lot are oloshos. how many men don sample you before you marry?
This was unnecessary.
airex:
You didn't deny it either
Deny what? That she is not a prostitute because a troll who didn't know her or anything about her accused her of being Olosho? You guys really disappointed me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by jalay(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelechiMarie:
I am female though cheesy

Noted
Married or Searching?
Perhaps 2018 is on request

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.