Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62087 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by shomutuski(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
by the power vested in me!

I now proclaim you an

OLOSHO!!!!!!!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming!

I have a question please.

What is the meaning of "slutshaming"?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bizibi:
The guy that made the hoe statement hit her in the heart,cmon hoes can have a bsc,MSC and MBA later in life.....her response shows she was a hoe but it is none of my biz.her life,her business.

The husband looks like a hoe customer too,well it is still none of my biz.

Talk about birds of a feather.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
humilitypays:
Forget it, most Nigerian celebrities who married after they became famous married corporate hoes.

Do you want to know more about Nigerian big chicks Role with some big guys and guys into big time drug pushing or be close to a bling bling Naija politician and your respect for most pretty ladies in Nigeria will diminish.

Go to USA, our ladies sleep around like fowl just because of financial freedom and civilisation forgetting their root.

Its a shame ladies now want to be like men even in sleeping around with rich dudes and still form slay queens.

So don't dispute the fact that she maybe guilty as accused and not all hoes in Naija stand on the road, some roll via contact and coding cool

Word!

My job confirms all you've said. You need to check out the females in a lot of gigs I anchor. Well spoken, mannered, beautiful as ? dressed to kill but...

They all share one thing in common...high class, corporate call-girls (yes, a lot of them hold down well paying jobs). Lest I forget, a lot of them are also drug addicts!

Sighs... God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by victorioushands: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
What an arrogant slut!

Slut-shaming? Should be we slut-praising instead?

You need deliverance and that man who married you needs dry fasting and prayers.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
if she really be ashawo and her husband no mind na wetin concern other ppl for d matter? cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Word!

My job confirms all you've said. You need to check out the females in a lot of gigs I anchor. Well spoken, mannered, beautiful as ? dressed to kill but...

They all share one thing in common...high class, corporate call-girls (yes, a lot of them hold down well paying jobs). Lest I forget, a lot of them are also drug addicts!

Sighs... God help us.
they sniff cocaine like tonto dike?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by airex(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
maasoap:

Our past can truly haunt us. That's what!

This was unnecessary.

Deny what? That she is not a prostitute because a troll who didn't know her or anything about her accused her of being Olosho? You guys really disappointed me.
A customer is always right. Keep it up
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Word!

Sighs... God help us.
you have to take drugs or alcohol to take that much dick in this life.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=IFearGod post=63748547][/quote]
The question is do you?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Mac2016(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women that they dont even know especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland..once there's a back and forth even on intelligent arguments or topics..they resort to calling you a slut to score a point. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming and sexually insulting women!
That's why it better to marry as a virgin. Oritsefemi would have defended her himself had it been he deflowered her on their wedding night, at least!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
safarigirl:
you have to take drugs or alcohol to take that much dick in this life.

Hahahhahaha....hahahahaha...Jesus! Hahahaha...hehehe..lawd!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silumi:

The question is do you?

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by SirBunky85(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women that they dont even know especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland..once there's a back and forth even on intelligent arguments or topics..they resort to calling you a slut to score a point. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming and sexually insulting women!
Good submission. I still wonder how an olosho could get a distinction in MBA. faceless people go just dey insult Person wey don achieve pass dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by SirBunky85(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:
What's with the certification brag?
Yes, she's right to brag to prove to your likes dat she's too serious on her studies to have time for yr baseless allegations against her person
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
SirBunky85:

Good submission. I still wonder how an olosho could get a distinction in MBA. faceless people go just dey insult Person wey don achieve pass dem.
so, you think an olosho cannot be book smart? That is such a stereotype!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:

they sniff cocaine like tonto dike?

Bro, if I tell you what I've seen, been privy to courtesy of my job, you nor go believe.

The seemingly innocent looking ones are the most guilty! Fear these girls o! Fear them.

Na crack cocaine? codeine don reign pass! Na heroine? If you see how wasted they get in gigs (especially the soirées), you'd be shocked. At this rate, they outshine the fellas sef!

The whole Lagos is filled with cheating wives, pothead cute and successful corporate runsgals, junkie pastor daughters, bi and homo epitome of beauty (that's the sad part, these girls are so beautiful and outgoing) and whatnot.

It breaks my heart to see our sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins, friends and momas like this.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga,keep your manhood holy for your wife, so she doesn't end up mocked like Annie.

Except men would start caressing and entering each other's butt.
I don't see how female chastity can be effectively achieved without that of their male counterparts.

Unfortunately, the gentleman is right.

There are certain things that society has come to accept. They may be skewed ideologies intrinsically, but it is what it is. Really wish things could change you know...kill the 'ole double standard thing but...

Life ain't fair.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Bro, if I tell you what I've seen, been privy to courtesy of my job, you nor go believe.

The seemingly innocent looking ones are the most guilty! Fear these girls o! Fear them.

Na crack cocaine? codeine don reign pass! Na heroine? If you see how wasted they get in gigs (especially the soirées), you'd be shocked. At this rate, they outshine the fellas sef!

The whole Lagos is filled with cheating wives, pothead cute and successful corporate runsgals, junkie pastor daughters, bi and homo epitome of beauty (that's the sad part, these girls are so beautiful and outgoing) and whatnot.

It breaks my heart to see our sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins, friends and momas like this.
hmmm na wa na washocked.anyway no right thinking man would want to get involved with an actress or any lady in showbiz.i can admire them from a distance oo but it will be disastrous for any man getting involved with them....except u want to die early sha.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by delishpot: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

same childish reply. sheeee your husband married you as a virgin? shagonbugo. olosho get variety, nor be all of them dey stay road. awon olosho se online business nowadays.

Even if.... lets pretend that we heard what you said, Is it your vagina she used to do her Olosho? Did her husband cry to you that he was dissapointed on his wedding night? Why una no dey mind una business like this? You talking, are you a virgin? Even if you are, what is your business with other people's vaginas?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silumi:
Correct Woman.they will always hate...let them.ashawo or not aw is it anybody's business.

Au contraire, it is everyone's business.

The biggest lie we tell ourselves is the good 'ole "I don't give a damn about what anybody thinks or says about me as long as I'm happy with myself bla...bla...bla"

Deep down we all care about how we are perceived by society (good or bad), in fact, voicing the above statement alone is a subconscious testament that we do care about what people think about and of us. If this isn't so, the term 'Reputation" would be meaningless. There are those that will do anything to maintain their reputation, good or bad.

Man is a social.animal. He cannot live in isolation. You cannot live in isolation. He needs fellowship to thrive, to amount to something, to feel for lack of a better term complete.

All the oyibo I dey speak since na to just tok one thing; Live today like you'd account for it tomorrow. Be careful of the decisions and choices you make now as they make come to bite you in the ass later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm na wa na washocked.anyway no right thinking man would want to get involved with an actress or any lady in showbiz.i can admire them from a distance oo but it will be disastrous for any man getting involved with them....except u want to die early sha.

E be like say you no understand wetin I dey yarn o!

Showbiz ke? Who mention showbiz!

I dey talk of that fine lawyer, dat cute usher when dey work for Zenith bank, that lady wen dey stay for dat detached duplex for the next street with 4 children, dat woman wen dey work for Chevron (d one wen.dey use that metallic grey GL Mercedes Benz), that girl wen dey study accounting for Covenant, d MTN call centre girl, dat receptionist for that insurance company for Adeola Odeku, dat.....

You don understand now abi?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJperdurabo:

E be like say you no understand wetin I dey yarn o!

Showbiz ke? Who mention showbiz!

I dey talk of that fine lawyer, dat cute usher when dey work for Zenith bank, that lady wen dey stay for dat detached duplex for the next street with 4 children, dat woman wen dey work for Chevron (d one wen.dey use that metallic grey GL Mercedes Benz), that girl wen dey study accounting for Covenant, d MTN call centre girl, dat receptionist for that insurance company for Adeola Odeku, dat.....

You don understand now abi?
haba bros! These are everyday type of babes we see all the time na cheesy.anyway thank God i always have that third eye to know a babe wey dey do drugs even if she do am in secret.Like my lodge then as a student there was this soft spoken urhobo girl who was my next door neighbour. Anytime i discuss with her in the evenings i always notice her eyes turn to half past four eyes hence that's the time i suspect the babe to dey do weed.so i wasnt surprised when i came upon her and i caught her smoking weed.u will always know a drug addict even if he/she hide am from u.Just by lookin at a person i can tell who is a drug addict or notcheesy.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=safarigirl post=63753932]so, you think an olosho cannot be book smart? That is such a stereotype! [/quote
An olosho can't have a distinction abi u know any olosho wey have am?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by carlosman: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life
how does bet9ja relate to dis post now?? Why u no wan smart like dis??
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Au contraire, it is everyone's business.

The biggest lie we tell ourselves is the good 'ole "I don't give a damn about what anybody thinks or says about me as long as I'm happy with myself bla...bla...bla"

Deep down we all care about how we are perceived by society (good or bad), in fact, voicing the above statement alone is a subconscious testament that we do care about what people think about and of us. If this isn't so, the term 'Reputation" would be meaningless. There are those that will do anything to maintain their reputation, good or bad.

Man is a social.animal. He cannot live in isolation. You cannot live in isolation. He needs fellowship to thrive, to amount to something, to feel for lack of a better term complete.

All the oyibo I dey speak since na to just tok one thing; Live today like you'd account for it tomorrow. Be careful of the decisions and choices you make now as they make come to bite you in the ass later.
Have you personally seen the lady in question prostituting her self.? Please correct me if I am wrong in assuming that the man bashing her just has so much resentment and hate in him.he aired his opinion of her I am here applauding her reply she is learned I am an academia I love that she has all those degrees I love that she married a star who loves her please shoot me for being happy for the couple.i won't buy into this social media hate hating people by just listening to all the bad things said about them.or do you have proof of her ashawo work.si yes people will hate!!! And even if she is an ashawo as he has put it everywhere on social media has it Led to repentance ...what has it achieved Your believing it or my believing it in no way affect her common now she doesn't even know the both of us instead of reminiscing and meditating on people's news can we all just make our lives our business and do not wrong to anyone.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Different deeeks na fire na!!! grin

I don't think she is hoe, but I think she had an active sex life prior to marriage. That's synonymous to being a hoe in our society na.
She should enjoy her husband and advise him to keep shut small.

The guy who called her a hoe must be a male prostitute in ikeja also. Case closed!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by NLProblemChild(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2017
CryptoClub2018:

No be you create this thread? Why you come dey lament? This is the thread you created: Join My Whatsapp Group For Sure Daily 5+ Odds And Stop Losing To Scammers!
Bros, be careful of betting.
I was the one...pls help me to delete the thread embarassed
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by NLProblemChild(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2017
sirxbit:

Them never even start with u
bro.. Dey Don finish self..
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Buletsir: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2017
IfeomaRash:
Ur mother is a public hoe meant all ur father's kinsmen goat.I didn't mean to bring to bring parents into this but u caused it.Dan shegiyya
u are as stupid as ur name rash. Mumu. Animal that fap with insane punks.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by NLProblemChild(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Buletsir:
ok u can move on to nairabet.
it doesn't av virtual option and color color angry because dz bet9ja no wan support me at all
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Pataricatering(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Then maybe you should have shut the f up since she wasn’t effing with your p**** ! It’s obvious you have problems - arguments aside you actually have taken a random tweet as proof that she is a hoe - you are just a bitter Betty full of bile !
safarigirl:
then f*ck off my mentions.

Me, I have a problem with it, and I am speaking against it, don't tell me how to feel, what to say and certainly, don't give me some BS story about supporting my fellow women hoeing around.

Let hoes stand for each other like you are standing for your sisters now, and let the rest of us stand against such acts. I cannot support someone that goes against my beliefs just because she has a vagina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.