Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62094 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Daeylar(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Chaii, shocked
Oristefemi's wife is Savage, shocked

"Address me with my achievements and not what your generations are know for" jeez,
Epic finishing. grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Martin0(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
Chaii, shocked
Oristefemi's wife is Savage, shocked

"Address me with my achievements and not what your generations are know for" jeez,
Epic finishing. grin

Daeylar!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Ehen, now you understand

What I was trying to tell you is that the ladies guilty of all these are "everyday" girls. There is no neon sign announcing their deleterious proclivities. They are just the regular girls you meet everyday till you see them in their elements, on their true colour.

Then, shall ye be convinced.
yea i get what u mean and i do agree with u but then no matter how a girl u dating hides her drug habit from u ..u will always know.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gerrard59:

When the vast majority start sleeping with fellow women, the bolded will make sense. It's the hypocrisy most (Anti-slut shamers) are against. These ladies don't sleep with fellow women, rather with men!

And I put it to you that when the resistance of one who is tempted is halfhearted due to an inner crave for the subject of the temptation for whatever nebulous reason(s), he/she no longer has a case.

I've come to understand that a lot of our females "need" "want" and "crave" what the so called shameless men are offering them due to their inordinate crave for the "good life" (a lifestyle they have made up in their warped sense of reasoning) hence give in easily to entreaties from the male folk who in a traitorous move start calling them ashewos. Why are ladies so blind?

Let them take a united and determined stand against oloshoism (be it corporate, runsgal or whatever) and watch the men put away their hard-ons in shame or consider the alternative-sticking it into the ass of a fellow man which a lot of men would balk at.

The truth is the females are all too willing accomplices in this dance of shame. Remember it takes two to tango.

Once it is known that your dignity, views, ideologies or whatever has a price, you lose respect from the perspective of he that pays for it. This is exactly the case why our men do not respect our women. They have allowed themselves to be commoditized.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Gerrard59(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
DJperdurabo:

And I put it to you that when the resistance of one who is tempted is halfhearted due to an inner crave for the subject of the temptation for whatever nebulous reason(s), he/she no longer has a case.

I've come to understand that a lot of our females "need" "want" and "crave" what the so called shameless men are offering them due to their inordinate crave for the "good life" (a lifestyle they have made up in their warped sense of reasoning) hence give in easily to entreaties from the male folk who in a traitorous move start calling them ashewos. Why are ladies so blind?

Let them take a united and determined stand against oloshoism (be it corporate, runsgal or whatever) and watch the men put away their hard-ons in shame or consider the alternative-sticking it into the ass of a fellow man which a lot of men would balk at.

The truth is the females are all too willing accomplices in this dance of shame. Remember it takes two to tango.

Once it is known that your dignity, views, ideologies or whatever has a price, you lose respect from the perspective of he that pays for it. This is exactly the case why our men do not respect our women. They have allowed themselves to be commoditized.

It takes two to tango. We've lads who praise fellow lads who cheat on their women (with who? Other women), who say men are polygamous by nature, who accuse ladies of not dressing in a sexy manner to their husbands yet criticise and slut shame ladies who dress "indecently" and lots more. When the vast majority of today's men start condemning cheating, victimising rape victims and lots more, then we can start looking at ladies who sleep recklessly; which men are the partners.

The hypocrisy is nauseating!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=DJperdurabo post=63760813]

You see, my riposte to your comment was not about whether she's guilty or not. I was commenting on life's philosophies and hownit relates to the scenario playing out.

Again, all the degrees in the world will not cleanse a tainted soul (some of the worst dictators or terrorists are very learned with Yale degrees and doctorates to their names, how about our thieving politicians? Check out their profiles and you'd be astounded how supposedly "learned" they are).

Her replies to her accuser(s) is not in my opinion, mature enough. If anything, it is childish and she just added more gasoline to the fire. Best she had remained mute.

Wish them the best.[/quote
I still love degrees though.but in your opinion what should she have replied?]
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
IFearGod:
U sincerely lack sense.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Silumi:

U sincerely lack sense.

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=IFearGod post=63773458][/quote]
This fool has so much time.may your lack of sense cross over each new year with you .Amen
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Silumi:

This fool has so much time.may your lack of sense cross over each new year with you .Amen

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by kelechiMarie(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
jalay:

Noted
Married or Searching?
Perhaps 2018 is on request
none of the above o,na smàll pikin I be.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by jalay(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2018
kelechiMarie:
none of the above o,na smàll pikin I be.

Isorite
Kontinue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo) / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.